Tarzan Jr. Makes His Bones - Cover

Tarzan Jr. Makes His Bones

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The escarpment is empty. Tarzan is dead and buried. His only daughter in a convent in England. A rumor of a bastard son in South Africa called Tarzan Jr. starts this story off with a bang.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Violence  

The lord of the escarpment felt quite at home in the huge estate because it resembled his majestic home back in Africa.

He was lord and master back there and he was lord and master right here in the middle of England.

The promiscuous duo of nuns visited the estate that weekend to affirm that Tarzan Jr. was at ease in his new environment.

Heidimarie was in paradise with the four females recently imported from the Jungle to Tarzan’s new home entertaining her in ways that were decidedly not approved by the Vatican.

Sister Monique was in a conundrum because she was conflicted by her duty to the church and the needs of her hungry pussy that was turning her to the dark side of her personality with her desire to service the master from the jungle.

With Tarzan’s huge hand on her hardened nipple, she gave up all reluctance and opened her knees to take his huge muscular body into her feminine folds.

“Please be gentle with me, Lord Tarzan, I am still tender from our last meeting when you showed me all those unusual angles of penetration that I never experienced before.”

Tarzan held her ankles up high in the air and slid slowly inside her soaking wet cunt. The poor nun blessed herself and asked forgiveness for her sins and took everything the young master reserved for her internal pleasure.

She squealed and she whimpered like a little lost schoolgirl.

The muscular man’s pounding was accelerated to a new level of entry that had her sucking for air and pleading for respite. Her female juices were squirting in every direction, and she heard the splashing of their loins slapping together with carnal disregard.

Sister Heidimarie viewed them from the doorway. She eyed their brown eyes revealed to her gaze and despite her repeated orgasms with the visitors from Africa, she felt a tingle building in her lower regions with an itch that needed scratching sooner rather than later.

The naughty nun approached the couple on top of the bed and paused watching the Lord of the Jungle’s thick cock being gobbled up by her constant companion Sister Monique’s neatly trimmed puss like he was a snack for her immediate consumption.

She giggled at the sight of the copious white goo escaping from her room-mate’s snatch as her feminine folds fluttered around his hard driving knob.

Heidimarie tightened the strap-on around her hips and aimed it at the muscular Tarzan’s darkly shadowed crack. He was so focused on Monique’s pretty bottom that he disregarded the insistent probing of his defensive sphincter. When he became fully aware that his personal rear door space was being battered down, it was too late to stop Sister Heidemarie from sliding all the way up inside and making him her bitch for the moment.

Tarzan had never experienced such a feeling before and he personally resented the fact that he found it quite pleasurable.

Since it was already a fait accompli he accepted the inevitable and continued his plowing of Sister Monique’s weeping slit.

The three of them were united in a strange way for the Jungle strong man.

Eventually, he let nature take course and he released his huge load inside of Sister Monique’s schoolgirl tight twat and slapped her bottom to signal his partner the show was over.

He withdrew from the happy nun’s spunk splattered slit dripping cream from his still hardened shaft. Sister Heidimarie was still inside his posterior, and she was reluctant to disengage because the other end of the strap-on was an oversized dong inside her flooded snatch.

Her orgasm was loud and long-lasting.

Sister Monique was satisfied but still looked at her with envy because her orgasm was quite ordinary and not as spectacular as her close and personal female friend.

The three of them slept in each other’s arms.

The house maid in the morning vigorously frigged herself just looking at their bodies intertwined on top of the large bed with messy sheets.

This was the morning of the shooting party.

Tarzan was not one for the use of guns. He hated the loud noises and much preferred a nice sharp knife or spear for use in the hunt. He felt it was much fairer to the animals and he enjoyed the hand to hand aspects of bringing down a bad acting lion or other predator more on an equal basis.

He had been out running on the large estate and he knew there were many animals of a domestic nature and game animals that the Western human considered fair prey.

One thing that mystified was the British obsession with the hunting of foxes. He thought it was quite unwise for the humans to attempt to outfox the fox in his own territory.

He knew the dogs and the horses thought the same way he did, but they just did their job and knew they would be fed and cared for after a hard day’s work.

The pair of nuns were fully dressed in their religious garb and seemed both pious and well-behaved. He had to smile thinking of their attitude in the bedroom which was just the opposite from their expected behavior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.