Help From My Sister and Brother-in-law - Cover

Help From My Sister and Brother-in-law

by The Grandpa 10

Copyright© 2018 by The Grandpa 10

True Sex Story: I was a 24 year old virgin frustrated with my life.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Safe Sex   .

My name is Jackie and I have a sister Jane who is one year younger than me. Our parents are very conservative and we grew up in a religious home. We are both slim blondes but I am only an A-cup breast and Jane is a C-cup breast. In high school I had trouble getting a boyfriend but Jane had them hanging around her like flies. I became jealous of her and blamed it on her big boobs. During college we went our separate ways and later we both began professional careers in the medical field.

Jane met a wonderful man and they dated and got married. I was more focused on my job and all the guys I knew were scum. I was really disgusted that I was 24 years old and still a Virgin. I wanted to know what it was like to be hugged by a guy and see a look in his eyes that I was desirable. I had a weeks’ vacation coming up and finally called Jane to ask her opinion on what I should do. She immediately said that I should come visit her and they would show me around the big city where they lived. After some deliberation, I decided I need a change and flew to visit her. Her husband Jack picked me up at the airport and I could not take my eyes off of him. He was so good looking I kept crossing my arms to keep my small breasts covered.

Jane and Jack took me out to a fancy dinner and we toured the city. Back at their one bedroom apartment they went into the bedroom and I tried to sleep on the couch in the living room. I could hear some wonderful moaning from their bedroom and I didn’t sleep well at all. The next day Jack went to work and Jane and I just hung out and talked. I asked how I could find someone as nice as Jack. She was telling how great sex was and she said I needed to loosen up and enjoy life. When we talked about the sleeping arrangements, she said that she was sorry about the couch and I could join them in their king size bed. I blushed but it was exciting to consider it. During dinner Jane explained to Jack that I may join them in their bed and that I was a Virgin and very self-conscious. It sounded like she was offering Jack to help me with whatever my problem was.

They went to bed and I laid on the couch trying to get to sleep. Thinking about Jane getting laid made me begin to get wet in my crotch. The more I thought about it the more frustrated I got. I went to their door and knocked. They said come in and Jane held up the sheet on her side of the bed and scooted over. I got in and laid beside her. She was totally naked and asked me to take off my pajamas. After some reluctance, I did it. Jack and Jane began kissing and hugging. I couldn’t resist turning to look at them. It was so obvious that they were really enjoying themselves and I was getting a warm feeling watching.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.