A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 28: Paying Their Dues

Sex Story: Chapter 28: Paying Their Dues - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Inspired loosely by my captioned pic: https://i.imgur.com/76DRyYT.jpg

Suddenly, all smiles in the limo disappeared, except for one. Tom Millerd felt the color rush from his face as he stared at the man who had all but promised a contract that would put his company on the map, “But if you back out now, I’ll be ruined. I put everything...”

Mr. Cox’s smile suddenly grew even more sinister as he held up his hand, “Then you need to make sure I don’t.”

At the restaurant just minutes earlier, the Millerd family was consumed with the excitement of new opportunities. They were going to be rich. That excitement had suddenly grown sullen and dark.

Mr. Cox looked over to Mrs. Millerd, or more directly, at her large breasts, “Can I ask you and your son to step outside, Millerd?”

Tom stared at Mr. Cox, then out the window, then to his wife.

Mr. Cox laughed, “Don’t worry. I’m not going to make you walk back to town.”

While her husband and son looked confused, Liz Millerd knew exactly what Mr. Cox was up to. This was probably his plan from the beginning. Well, she was not going to lose her house. “Just go, Tom. I’ll be fine.”

So, as the car door closed behind them, Tom and Kev found themselves standing on a county road outside Mr. Cox’s limo. The long line of trees that lined the road made their situation seem even darker.

“Dad...”

Before he could finish, Tom cut him off, “Not now, Kev. Please! Not now.”

The door opened a few minutes later and Kev was the first to see what was going on inside the limo. And a sight it was. Where his mom once sat was her sweater and bra.

Kev may have still been a virgin but he knew what a titty fuck was. His mom was kneeling on the floor between Mr. Cox’s legs. She was using her large naked breasts to stroke his cock and he clearly was enjoying it.

“Oh God! They weren’t kidding. You are the best!”

While most of the action was being done with her breasts, Liz would occasionally lean in and his whole cock would disappear into her mouth. Kev could see her throat expand from the cock head inside. A few seconds later, she would pull back, making a popping sound as she once again smothered his cock in her tit flesh.

And just like the porn on his computer, Kev watched Mr. Cox cum. Leaning back, his mom grabbed hold of the cock and proceeded to milk the seed from his balls. Streams of cum shot out and landed on her face and breasts.

“Oh yeah, that’s what I like, you big titted whore.”

Kev and his dad just stood and stared until Mr. Cox’s final spurt splashed onto his mom’s chin.

Still panting, Mr. Cox looked over to Tom and Kev, “Well! Get in. Unless you do want to walk back.”

They both slowly entered and sat down, closing the door behind them. Liz moved off the floor onto the seat next to Mr. Cox, across from her son and husband.

Tom wanted nothing of this, and chose to stare away from it all, out the window into the darkness. Kev watched as a glob of semen dripped off of his mom’s chin onto her right boob. Having no towel, she spent the next minute with all her attention wiping off her face and breasts with her bare hands.

With her hands now covered in cum, she didn’t hesitate to accept Mr. Cox’s handkerchief.

Liz continued to ignore her son’s gaze as she manipulated her boobs back into their bra before pulling on her sweater.

When she finally glanced to her son, she found him staring at her lips. Thinking she must have missed some cum, she subconsciously licked her lips. This was not lost on Kev as he watched a drop of cum disappear into her mouth.

When Kev finally managed to look away, he found Mr. Cox smiling at him. Very strange indeed. Kev had truly liked the guy, at least he did before all this craziness. But then the guy goes and titty fucks his mom. That was embarrassing. Very embarrassing, but if he were being honest, very hot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.