A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 25 - The Nudie Bar

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The Nudie Bar - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

story:[wife, inc, mother, daughter, BBr, humiliation]
Inspired by my captioned pic:
https://i.imgur.com/H1MKedd.jpg

The Nudie Bar

Lisa was clearly upset, “Did you know about this? About our daughter’s new job?”

Ben looked at his daughter, Chloe, who sat their quietly.

“Yea. She told me this morning.” His wife started to say something, so he quickly added, “You had already left for work.”

Lisa’s job requires her to leave an hour before the rest of them get out of bed, so it was a valid excuse.

While his wife regrouped, he added more, “And we both agreed to wait and talk about it when you got home.”

Ben smiled slightly, but not too much. He was doing well in this. No reason to mess it up now.

“And you approve? Her new job as a dancer?”

“Well, we did pay for all those lessons and...”

His wife quickly cut him off, “Our daughter is not doing ballet, Ben! She’s working as a stripper!”

“Well, Dear, she is an adult now”, he looked once again to his daughter.

Chloe knew by now not to go head to head with her mom. That’s why she was letting her dad be her advocate, which he reluctantly was. “And apparently it pays well. She said she made more working one night then she does in two weeks at her other job.”

“But she’s working as a stripper.”

Ben paused, looking at his wife’s shoes, “Yes. There is that.”

Lisa moved closer to her husband, “Have you been to this place?”

“Well I ... She just told me this morning. I’m not sure...”

“No! I mean have you been to this strip club before?”

“Well yea. You know I have. That night I went out with the sales...”

Seems Lisa had forgotten about that.

“Are you going to go now? To check it out? See this place your daughter has decided to work?”

Ben wasn’t sure how to answer that, “I ... Umm ... Are you asking me to go?”

His wife threw up his hands, “Oh, just forget it”, before stomping off down the hallway.

Ben got up and kissed his daughter on top of her head, “What ever makes you happy, Chloe.” Then he headed out for a night of tinkering in the garage.

No more was said the rest of the week. His wife was giving him the silent treatment, but that was expected.

When Friday came, Ben got home to find his wife and her friend, Kelly, all made up for a night out on the town. Lisa had not mentioned anything about this.

He thought about not saying anything, but then figured better of it, “Plans?”

“Yes. Kelly and I have decided to go check out this place our daughter is working at.”

Ben sighed, “Well, don’t go down there and embarr...”

She cut him off, “It’s not like I’m going down there and telling everyone I’m her mother. We’re just going to sit in the back and watch.”

Ben didn’t see this ending well, but he did smile at both women before heading to the garage, “Well, you both look nice. Should I wait up?”

Lisa didn’t answer right away. She was giving herself a once-over to make sure everything was in its proper place., “Do what you want.” And with that, they left.

As soon as they walked in, Chloe spotted them. It was still early, so the place wasn’t overly crowded yet.

Chloe had to speak loud enough overcome the music, “Mom! What are you doing here?”

Lisa pretended to be surprised, “What? I’m not your mom. I’m Lisa, out with my friend, Kelly.”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Ok, fine.” She turned and walked towards the DJ.

Chloe was tall, blonde, and beautiful (much like her dad’s mom). While blonde, Lisa was shorter, a bit plumper, and had that ‘girl next door’ look. Lisa also had boobs. Where Chloe was a compact ‘B’ cup, Lisa was an overflowing ‘D’.

As for Kelly, few would call her beautiful or even pretty. A large lady, she had the body shape of a 50 gallon drum, only with two basketball-sized boobs. Married, with three kids, she looked and felt very out of place.

Being a strip club, it was rare to get female patrons, so Lisa and Kelly soon found plenty of free drinks in front of them, which was good, as there was a two-drink minimum and the drinks were not cheap.

Chloe leaned over and whispered into her mom’s ear, “Mom, please don’t let yourself get too drunk. One of you still has to drive...”

Lisa, now fully feeling the effects of the alcohol, interrupted, “No need to worry. We came here in a taxi.”

Chloe turned so her mom would not see her roll her eyes, “Fine.”

Chloe made her way around the room. There were plenty of guys in need of her lap dancing skills. After one such lap dance, Chloe noticed Cowboy and a couple of his friends sitting at the table next to her mom. Cowboy wasn’t his real name, but that’s what Chloe chose to call him, which he more than accepted.

Making her way back to her mom’s table, they all looked her way, “Candy!” Candy was Chloe’s stage name. “Have you met Blondie here, and her friend...” He looked at Kelly. One of his friends hollered out “Bessie! Her friend’s name is Bessie.” Kelly’s red cheeks turned even redder as the two men laughed.

Chloe didn’t respond. A lap dance across the room was one thing. A lap dance two feet from her mom was another. And Cowboy always wanted her lap dances.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.