A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 24 - Mom’s Birthday Dinner

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Mom’s Birthday Dinner - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

story:[mF, cheat, wife, inc, mother, son, BBr]
Inspired by my captioned pic:
https://i.imgur.com/M4lR3QC.jpg

Mom’s Birthday Dinner

Ben Stevens was clearly flustered. He went out of his way to ensure these types of incidents didn’t happen. Not to him. And especially not during his wife’s birthday dinner.

“I don’t understand. Was my card declined? If it was, I have another.” Ben fumbled for another card, “There must be some mistake. I just used that card earlier”.

The large man standing behind the manager reached across and closed Ben’s wallet and handed it back to him. The big man did not seem to be someone to be messed with.

The manager resumed talking, “If you can just follow me to the office, we can get this all straightened out. Please?!”

As Ben stood, the man pointed to Josh and Lisa. “Your wife and son as well.”

The three members of the Stevens family were led to a door with a sign that said ‘Office’. The man who was doing all the talking, opened the door and waved them inside.

The teenager followed his mom who was just behind his dad. It was not a large office and there were already two people inside. An older man (to the teenager, 50 seemed very old) sat behind the desk and the another sat on top of it. The man sitting on the desk seemed very happy to see them.

When the large man came in, Josh was forced to move forward, pushing him against his mom, who was pushed against his dad, who was now pressed up against the desk.

Under normal circumstances, he would have loved having his crotch pushed into his mom’s soft ass, but this didn’t seem normal.

Josh watched as the big man reached out and put his big man hand on his dad’s shoulder. His dad was soon sitting in a chair next to the door.

Josh and Ben noticed that the big man did not remove his hand from Ben’s shoulder. Seems he wanted Ben to stay seated.

Lisa noticed the two men staring at her. More specifically, her large chest. Her uneasy feelings just got even more uneasy.

That’s when the man on the desk seemed to reach out to shake Lisa’s hand. Only he didn’t shake her hand. Instead, the smiling man reached in and grabbed a handful of Lisa’s right breast. The smile on his face grew, “I knew it! 100% natural.”

Ben tried to stand, to protest, but the big man held him firmly in the chair. Josh watched the big man open his jacket slightly and his dad stopped struggling. Josh could only assume the big man had a gun.

Still in shock from being so openly groped, Lisa didn’t even try to stop the smiling man when he reached over and pulled off her sweater. It was a red sweater with a small turtleneck. While Lisa was quite large on top, she was not one to show off a lot of cleavage.

Maybe because his mom didn’t react, Josh stood and watched as this all happened. The way she just stood there, one might think that Lisa was simply admiring the painting that hung on the back wall.

“Unhook her bra, Junior.”

It took Josh a moment to realize the smiling man was talking to him. Josh had never unhooked a bra, so you can imagine the smiling man’s impatience.

Lisa soon found herself turned towards her son as the smiling man removed her bra. Her naked boobs were now inches from her son’s face, “Go on then, Junior. Give them a suck.”

Lisa closed her eyes. How could this be happening?

Josh looked to his mom for guidance, and when he didn’t get any, he slowly leaned down. His mom gave a small gasp as he sucked her left nipple into her mouth.

And then, with a cheer from smiling man, Lisa was hoisted up onto the desk. The man behind the desk was now standing as he held Lisa’s arms behind her so that she was prompted up on her elbows. Half of her ass hung off the edge of the desk.

The smiling man made his way around to Josh, pushing him forward between Lisa’s legs. With her skirt now pulled up, Josh could see Lisa wore only hose. Josh could make out the small strip of hair above Lisa’s pussy.

“Go ahead, Junior. Take off your mom’s panty hose.” With that, the smiling man gave him another push forward. Josh and Lisa briefly made eye contact before she turned her head up, closing her eyes once again. How can they be doing this?

Seeing Josh paused, the smiling man leaned in and whispered into Josh’s ear, “Go on, Junior. You know you want to.”

Josh found himself slowly reaching up to pull off the hosiery. While her waist was rather small, Lisa had big hips to go with her big boobs. Her hose did not come off easily.

Eventually, he managed to get one leg free and the other as far as her knee. Josh watched as his mom’s legs parted. Her pussy was now in full display. There was a small glistening inside her pussy lips.

Lisa let out a gasp as her son’s hand was pulled in to touch her pussy, “See, she’s as wet as a sponge at a car wash.”

The smiling man pushed Josh’s palm onto Lisa’s pussy and caused it to make small circles over the little nub that seemed to swell even more.

Josh didn’t remember dropping his pants, but he did remember his cockhead moving up against his mom’s pussy lips. Josh and Lisa both let out an ‘Oh God!’ when the cock entered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.