A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 21: Dinner Guests

Sex Story: Chapter 21: Dinner Guests - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Inspired by https://imgur.com/FipQXNn

“Your mom has some huge knockers. Are they real?”

Too taken aback to answer, Josh just stared at Blake, the teenager he just met less than an hour ago.

Unphased by Josh’s lack of response, Blake continued, “Those puppies gotta be DD’s. Maybe EE’s. What do you think the chances of me getting a peek?”

Josh didn’t know if this guy was kidding or not. What Josh did know is that Josh, at fifteen, could not remember one time where his mom wasn’t wearing a bra. And, like the blouse she wore tonight, his mom rarely showed any cleavage.

Josh was quite sure his mom would not be giving this sixteen-year-old any free peeks tonight.

“You know, she might just let me. I overheard the old man talking. He’s looking at shedding some dead weight at the top and I’m pretty sure your dad is on the short list.”

Josh had overheard enough from his own parents to know that what Blake was true. Sensing Josh’s unease, Blake leaned over, putting his hand on Josh’s shoulder, and smiled, “Hey, the old man invited you guys over. That’s gotta be a good sign, right?”

Josh looked up at Blake. He seemed genuine, “Yea. I suppose your right.”

With that Blake sat down on the bed next to Josh, “So, about your mom’s tits.” He laughed. “Don’t tell me you and your friends have never talked about those tetons. They’re huge.”

Josh’s attempt not to smile failed, “Ok. Sure. We’ve talked about them.”

This confession caused Blake to bounce up and down slightly on the bed, “So if you had the chance, you’d play with those melons, right?”

Still smiling, Blake leaned in close, so their faces were only a couple inches apart. Josh felt his face flush red.

Blake leaned back and laughed, “Yea, I thought so. Hell, compared to your mom, my mom is flat as a board.”

Including Blake’s mom into the conversation, even though only briefly, helped Josh to relax. Blake wasn’t such a bad guy.

“Blake! Josh! Get cleaned up for dinner.” It was Mrs. Cox.

Blake stood up and pointed to Blake’s attached bathroom. Blake had his own private bathroom. “Go ahead and use that one. I’ll meet you out in the dining room. It’s just off the living room.”

Josh walked into the bathroom as Blake left into the hallway. After using the toilet, Josh washed his hands and briefly looked around. He was impressed with how clean it was. But then he realized that the Cox family probably had someone clean their toilets.

Josh’s dad and Mr. Cox were already sitting at the dinner table when Josh entered. Talking about work, they both looked up briefly as Mrs. Cox busied herself setting up the table. Looking around, Josh noticed that neither his mom nor Blake were anywhere in sight.

“Have a seat, Josh.” It was Mrs. Cox.

Mr. Cox looked back up at Josh, “Yes, Josh. Have a seat.” Mr. Cox signaled with his hand one of the seats to his left, on the opposite side of the table from his dad. Josh took the seat closet to him, leaving a spot between him and Mr. Cox.

When Mrs. Cox made her final trip from the kitchen, she looked to the empty seats and frowned. Like Josh, she was probably wondering why the other two hadn’t joined them yet.

And that was when Blake came strolling into the room. He had a big smile on his face. “Mrs. Stevens will be here shortly.”

While everyone did seem somewhat confused, no one asked why it had taken them both so long or how Blake knew Mrs. Stevens would be joining them soon.

Blake came around and sat next to Josh. As soon as he sat, he nudged Josh slightly. Following Blake’s eye, Josh looked to what Blake was hiding under the table. Josh could just make out ‘38EE’.

Josh looked up at Blake, whose grin had grown even wider. He clearly had acquired himself a trophy, and Josh knew exactly what it was.

And that’s when Josh’s mom walked in, and the person who didn’t like attention drawn to her boobs was suddenly the center of attention because of her boobs.

Josh’s mom had her arms crossed across her chest which, while covering her breasts, also caused the top flesh of her breasts to bulge out obscenely. There was just too much tit flesh to cover.

No one moved or spoke as Lisa made her way to the table to sit down. No one seemed able to look away from the ample cleavage that was now pushed out for all to see.

Mrs. Cox looked down at Lisa, as if taking pity. “Oh my. Looks like you had a...” She paused for a moment, before whispering, “malfunction”.

Lisa’s face somehow managed to grow even redder.

Mr. Cox spoke up, still not looking away, “It’s fine. Accidents happen. It’s not like you’re naked.” Mr. Cox looked to Josh’s dad and then to his own wife, “Let’s eat, shall we?”

While small talk was attempted, no one could ignore the two elephants in the room. And out of necessity, Lisa did bring her hands down in order to eat. Mrs. Cox was nice enough to help her with her plate to avoid too much reaching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.