A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 15: Guilty Dealings

Sex Story: Chapter 15: Guilty Dealings - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Inspired by this random pic off of tumblr (pre-purge): https://imgur.com/6yTYWG6

Kyle walked into the hotel and made his way to the check-in counter. There was an elderly couple ahead of him, so Kyle sat his bag down and reached in and pulled out a money clip and removed his ID and credit card. He then pulled out his phone and managed to make a few swipes before he heard a voice.

“Kyle!”

The voice sounded familiar, but it wasn’t until he turned that he realized who the voice belonged to. A voice he hadn’t heard in years. “Mrs. Stevens?! What are...”

Before he could finish his sentence, Mrs. Stevens reached out and pulled Kyle down towards her and locked her arms around his neck in a big hug. At 6’2, Kyle was some eight inches taller than her.

Locked in an embrace, Kyle looked over to find the couple and the check-in clerk looking at the two of them, smiling. He smiled back and gave them a little wave as Lisa Stevens continued her big hug.

Finally, she pulled away, leaving her hands on his arms, “God! How long has it been? Eight years?”

“Yea”, Kyle answered, his cheeks still red with embarrassment, “eight years.”

Seeing the credit card and ID in his hand, Lisa took it and made her way around the corner and appeared behind the check-in counter, next to the woman who was checking in the elderly couple.

Lisa looked over to ‘Stacy’ (at least that was what it said on the name tag pinned to her jacket) and the couple, “Can you believe this big hunk of a man practically lived at my house. He and my son were best friends. I used to make him cookies.”

Everyone smiled as Kyle felt his face flush even more.

As Lisa continued checking him in, Kyle looked around for a bit before looking back to Lisa. He felt like he should say something. “So ... you work here.”

Without looking up from the monitor, Lisa’s smile widened as she held out Kyle’s credit card and ID, “Yea. I’ve been the manager here for almost four years now.”

Kyle forced a smile as he took the cards and put them back in his money clip, putting that back in his front pants pocket.

Stacy kept stealing glancing over at Kyle as she finished her check-ins. When she finally caught his eye, her eyes made a quick scan of him before giving a little wink. It was not unusual for women to find Kyle attractive.

When Lisa finally finished, Kyle expected her to hand him the room key. Instead, she made her way back around and soon was standing next to him.

“Grab your bag and I’ll show you to your room.” She looked over at Stacy, “I’ll be back in a bit.”

As they walked, Lisa looked over at Kyle, who was paying great attention to the doors and the room numbers, “Does Josh know you’re back in town?”

Kyle avoided making eye contact, “No.”

They continued walking. “I never did figure out what happened between you two. God knows, Josh would never give me a straight answer. I finally gave up trying.” She pause, then added, “It’s too bad because you guys were always so close.”

They rounded the corner at the end of the hallway, and now stood in front of the door marked Room 138. Lisa slide the card in the slot and after a click, opened the door and walked in. Kyle followed.

Kyle looked around. It was obvious from the Jacuzzi tub and the mini-fridge, they were in a suite. Kyle started to say something, but Lisa cut him off, “Perks of knowing the manager. No extra cost.”

Kyle pretended to take interest in the Jacuzzi tub, once again avoiding eye contact. “Thanks.”

“If you need anything...” They both stood there silently for several seconds before Lisa reached up and pulled Kyle down and kissed him fully on the lips.

Taken off guard, Kyle stepped back, almost falling back onto the king-sized bed.

Lisa reached out as if to catch him and laughed nervously, “Oh God! I’m so sorry. I just...”

She stood there, not sure what to do. Kyle didn’t move. Finally, Lisa turned and left, leaving a stunned Kyle, now sitting on the bed.

A few seconds later, there was a knock on Kyle’s door. Making his way over, he opened it to find Lisa standing there holding his room key, “I walked out with your...”

Kyle leaned down and kissed her.

The next few seconds, where a world wind with their lips locked, Kyle pulled her into the room. As they both worked on taking their clothes and throwing them about the room as they made their way to the bed. Lisa wasted no time straddling Kyle’s muscular body and was soon sliding down on his large cock.

Lisa’s pussy was practically dripping, and by the third deep plunge, she was cumming hard. Kyle had to wonder if the people in the front lobby could hear her. Having lost all control, Lisa couldn’t stop herself from cumming again and again, even after Kyle had shot his load deep inside her.

Then the room went quiet as Lisa lay collapsed on top of Kyle. His cock slowly softening within her cum-soaked pussy. When it did finally slip out, it was as if someone had thrown a switch in her head. Lisa jumped up and frantically grabbed her clothes.

“Oh God. What have I done?”

“I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“I’m a married woman.”

Kyle could hear the bathroom door close as Lisa disappeared.

With nowhere to go, Kyle just lay there. He didn’t bother getting dressed. He didn’t bother getting out of bed. Except for a sheet pulled up over his midsection, he sat there naked.

A few minutes later, dressed but still disheveled, Lisa came out of the bathroom and stood looking at Kyle. “I don’t know what came over me. I’m so sorry.” She forced a smile, “Let’s just pretend this never happened.”

With that, she turned and left the room.

Josh Stevens, along with Tim Carter, were Kyle’s best friends back in high school. The three of them practically lived at Josh’s house their last two years of high school. While Kyle’s mom worked as a Realtor and Tim’s mom taught 4th grade, Lisa Stevens was a full-time mom, and she was good at it. And they all knew that Kyle had a mad crush on Josh’s mom.

That was eight years ago. Before Kyle left home for college, leaving Josh and Tim and everything that happened behind him.

A while later, a fully dressed Kyle made his way down the hall to grab a soda. It was there that he ran into Stacy. Her shift now over, she was in route to her car in the back parking lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.