A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 13 - Halloween

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Halloween - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

It’s Chapter 13 and it’s Halloween? Coincidence?

Halloween

Lisa was leaning over, putting some candy in little Sarah Johnson’s bag when she heard a familiar voice, “Nice pumpkins, Mrs. Stevens.”

Looking up, she saw John Jensen staring at her boobs. Leaning over as she was, he got quite an eyeful.

John was a former student. He had been in one of her remedial reading classes when he was a senior. He always was a little shit, but she wasn’t going to dignify his comment. Instead, she stood and gave him a dirty look and went inside.

“That little bastard...”

“Who’s a little bastard, Mom?” Lisa hadn’t realized her son was in the room.

She looked at him and smiled, “You never mind. You want to help me bring in the decorations. I don’t want to wake in the morning and find them smashed across our yard like last year.

They spent the next ten minutes bring everything in, and Lisa turned to lock the door. “I don’t know about you, but I’m going upstairs to take a hot bath.”

She leaned over and kissed her son on the cheek, “Goodnight, Sweetie.”

Josh smiled back, “Good night.”

Lisa ran her bath and just got settled in when she heard what clearly was gun shots followed by a woman’s scream. It sounded like it came from within the house.

She was just getting out of the tub, when her son came rushing into the bathroom, “Mom, are you ok?”

Josh suddenly realized his mom was soaking wet and naked, “Sorry, I’ll just...”

“Wait! Don’t you go out there.” Lisa spoke in a loud whisper.

Josh stopped. He was now turned, looking away from his mom.

“Just hand me my robe.”

Josh grabbed the robe and without turning around, handing handed it back to his mom.

Lisa and Josh both let out a small scream as the lights suddenly went dead. The breaker box was in the basement. Someone was in the house.

Lisa reached out in the dark and put her hands on her son’s shoulders. “Here. Take my hand.”

Lisa noticed that her son squeezed her hand a bit tighter than required, “Try to relax. It’s all going to be ok. It’s probably someone’s idea of a joke. But just in case, let’s get to my bedroom. Your dad keeps a pistol in the bed stand.”

Still holding hands, Lisa slowly opened the door and she and Josh made their way down the hallway to her and her husband’s bedroom. Lisa thought of a few curse words for her husband. She had not wanted him to take that job last spring. She didn’t like all the required travel.

Lisa felt her way to the night stand, and soon held her husband’s pistol. “Ok, now they better watch out.” (She said or she thought?)

“Josh, there should be a flashlight in the closet there. On the top shelf.”

Lisa made her way to her side of the bed. She had a candle and matched matches in her night stand. As she leaned over and felt inside the drawer, she felt a body lean over her and reach in and grab one of her hanging boobs.

“Joshua! What are you doing?”

And that’s when she heard her son’s voice from across the room. Before she could scream, she felt a hand come up over her mouth and another quickly pull the gun from her hand. Then, her whole body was picked up and thrown on the bed.

She soon realized her robe was fully open as someone, or something, crawled up on top of her. She felt hands squeeze her breasts as a long tongue slid into her mouth.

Then, as if the words came from inside her head, she heard in a voice not of this earth say, “Nice tits!”. And then she felt something large push into her vagina.

She could only let out muffled moans as what must have been a penis plunged in and out of her.

“Mom? Are you okay.”

While he couldn’t see, he could hear the moans and what clearly was bed springs. Was his mom bouncing on the bed?

The tongue pulled out of her mouth and began to lick her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.