A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 7 - Late Night

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Late Night - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

Ric and Lisa Franklin were in bed, watching TV, when their teenaged son appeared in the doorway, “Hey, guys.”

Lisa smiled at her son. Ric spoke, “Jason! Come on in!” Ric was a happy guy who got even happier when he had a few.

Jason stepped into the room. His eyes immediately went to his mom’s large breasts. She had on a nightie, but its sheer material left little to the imagination. He could clearly make out her pink nipples.

While it didn’t seem to bother her, out of habit maybe, Lisa did pull the sheet up to cover herself. Jason, embarrassed, looked to the TV, “I just wanted to say good night.” He looked back to the bed, “How was the bar?”

“Fine, fine. Except for fighting off a couple guys trying to win your mom’s favor, nothing too exciting.”

Jason looked from his dad to his mom. She rolled her eyes, “Just ignore him. Bill and Steve from work came over and talked to me. There was no battle for my honor.”

Jason smile, as his dad threw a couple of punches at an imaginary target, then winked.

“So, your mom tells me you have a new girlfriend. Come, sit down and talk.” Ric reached across his wife and patted the bed beside her. As Lisa scooted over to make room, she pulled back the sheet, so he could slide in.

Once again, Jason found himself staring at his mom’s boobs, as they jiggled about as she situated herself to make room.

This time it was Jason catching his mom checking him out. Since he only had on his boxers, Lisa could clearly make out the outline of his growing cock. Jason knew from gym class he had a big one.

She didn’t seem to mind him seeing her checking him out. She just pulled the sheet up to cover his waist and smiled.

Moving up to kiss him on the cheek, Jason could feel her hot breath on his face. It smelled of booze and cigarettes. While she never smoked at home, Jason knew she smoked when they went to the bars.

Jason momentarily tensed up as she snuggled up into him. That hot breath could now be felt on his neck. Her hand was on his chest. Her knee was draped over one of his legs, a few inches below his now rock-hard cock. ‘Please God. Don’t let my mom know I have a hard on.’

Meanwhile, Ric pretended to oblivious to what was happening, seeming to have all his attention on the TV. But he knew.

He knew his wife was drunk enough to be caressing their son’s chest. He saw his son’s huge bulge under the sheet, and he knew his wife was not happy with her son’s current girlfriend.

Not that she would be happy with any girlfriend. She was very particular and very over-protective when it came to her only son.

“Sounds like this girlfriend is pretty serious. Are the two of you having sex?”

Jason tried sitting up a little straighter, sputtering, “What? Dad! That’s a bit embarrassing.”

Ric held up the remote. With a click, the TV quickly faded to black. It was now dark, except for the security light filtering in threw the blinds.

“There! Does that help make it less embarrassing?”

Jason was silent for a few seconds. Finally, “Yeah. I guess so.”

“Good. Now tell us about this new girlfriend.”

Jason spent the next couple of minutes updating his parents. Ric thought she sounded fine. Not the monster his wife wanted her seen as.

“So ... are you two having sex?”

More silence, and then, “Yea.”

“Safe sex?”

“Of course, Dad. I’m not stupid.”

Lisa finally spoke, “Condoms can break, you know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.