A Series of Taboo - Cover

A Series of Taboo

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 6 - Big Vinny's World

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Big Vinny's World - As the title says, each chapter is it's own stand-alone story covering any taboo that may pop into my brain.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Big Breasts  

[mF, cheat, wife, inc, mother, son, prost, BBR]

With the family business failing, a desperate Ben and Lisa Stevens turned to Big Vinny for a short-term high interest loan. And that’s how Lisa and their 15-year-old son came to work at one of Big Vinny’s strip bars, managed by one of Vinny’s lieutenant’s, Booby Bill.

After being ‘welcomed’ the first night by Bill and then Jim, the club’s bartender, Lisa began her career as a barmaid. Her son did clean up in the back.

But then, Bill soon learned that not all customers wanted just the young dancers. There was a profit to be made with a big titted milf. So, Lisa found herself working the VIP rooms along with the rest of the girls. And by the way, the VIP rooms were where you would mostly like find Lisa’s son as he was responsible for keeping the VIP rooms clean. With what went on in those rooms, they needed cleaning after ever use.

It was Lisa’s first customer of the night. She and John (his actual name) were in Room 5 (of 6). John must have had rich parents, as he visited Lisa in the VIP room two or three times a week. While his ID said he was 21, Lisa was sure he was closer to 17 or 18. He was a good kid. Polite. One of Lisa’s favorites.

Lisa was quickly picking up some tricks of the trade, which helped moved things along. If they chose Lisa over some young thin girl, then they were obviously into big boobs, so keeping them smothered in boob flesh usually ‘tripped their trigger’ post haste.

She liked John so she was taking her time. This early into the shift, there usually weren’t that many customers anyway. And she sure didn’t feel like hanging out with the other girls.

A month ago, she would have died to think she could somehow end up here, but now, after only a month, she found it bearable. Sometimes, even enjoyable. Like with John here.

Her husband kept promising it was only for a few more days, but she knew enough now to know she and her son would be here for a while. Maybe that’s why she came to accept it so quickly. For her own sanity. It was her secret life now. One far removed from the other.

Her husband had no clue what really went on down here. And she forbid him to come. He had a hard time thinking his wife worked as a waitress in a strip joint. He would completely flip out if he knew she was turning tricks in the back.

Lisa and Josh had talked about it, and they both agreed for Ben’s own safety, it was best he was kept in the dark. They didn’t need him hurt or even killed in some gallant rescue attempt. These guys made a living off their street cred and Lisa had no doubt they earned it.

On the bright side, she got to keep her tips. On a busy night, she had no doubt she made more than most women lawyers per hour. Something else her husband didn’t know. She already had a good stash, for that rainy day.

For his part, Josh was handling his mom’s new occupation quite well. Sure, she caught him more than once listening at the door. And she wasn’t too keen the first time he called her ‘Tits’. Tits was the name Booby Bill gave her that first night, shortly after he had fucked her. Bill was definitely a boob guy and as the boss, got more than one ‘freebie’.

Josh got to see a lot of naked women. As instructed, he was to clean as soon as the customers left. This meant that the girls were usually still in some mode of undress, including his own mother.

Lisa found it uncomfortable at first, but eventually she just came to accept it. It was what it was. He wasn’t seeing anything he hadn’t already seen.

And then there were the pranks. All the guys liked her son, and as such, he took a lot of ribbing. Lisa knew though that if anyone else messed with her son, these guys would rip them limb from limb, literally. She had no doubt about that.

It was one particular prank that was the catalyst that took this whole scene to a whole new level.

Josh had just returned from helping Bill on the computer when Pug (one of Bill’s guys) was standing guard in the hallway where the VIP rooms were. There was always one or more guys keeping an eye on the girls, for safety and to collect the house cut.

“Hey, kid. Number 2 is ready for you.”

Since there are no locks, Josh grabbed his cleaning supplies and went right in, only to find his mom and a customer going at it.

He found himself staring at his mom’s pussy lips pumping a rather large cock that really glistened with his mom’s pussy juices. He couldn’t see the guys face, as it was smothered in his mom’s huge tits.

His mom was so wrapped up in the moment though, she didn’t even notice the door had opened, so Josh just stood there and watched as his mom came all over this guy’s big cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.