Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Karen’s affair with Ken had been ongoing for three weeks. Every week, on a Tuesday or Thursday, she would make an excuse why Bobby couldn’t have sex with her after he came home from school. Karen would call Ken to plan to get together while Taylor had after-school activities. And this was such an afternoon. She still had fun with Bobby the other afternoons and at night. Karen loved the rush of getting up off the couch when Bobby came in to get her right in front of his father and Taylor. Just knowing they knew she was going up to Bobby’s room to suck his cock and let him fuck her was a rush.

Karen was lying between Ken’s legs with his cock in her mouth and playing with his balls. She heard someone at the bedroom door. She stayed frozen in place, thinking Taylor had come home early again.

“Whoa, Mom.” Her son Bobby exclaimed.

Karen looked up with a start. “Oh, Honey, I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad at me.” Karen started to get up as the horrible thought of Bobby rejecting her flashed through her mind, but she stopped short of complete panic when she saw how calm Bobby was. She held onto Ken’s cock and waited.

Bobby was grinning as he walked toward them and addressed Ken, “Hi, Ken. Do you like fucking my mom better than Taylor?”

Ken was smiling as he acknowledged Bobby, “Hi, Bobby. Your Mom is pretty good. Glad to see you could make it.”

Bobby started taking off his shirt as he walked toward the bed, “Don’t worry, Mom. I’m not mad. How about if we both fuck you?”

Seeing how unaffected Ken was at being caught in bed with her, she knew it was a set-up, “You two planned this?”

Bobby filled her in, “Yeah, Taylor was upset and told me you were fucking her boyfriend. She thought I would be upset and get pissed at you. I talked to Ken at school, and we decided it would be fun if you did us both. You don’t have a problem with that, do you ... Mother?”

Bobby was taking off his clothes before she could answer his question. Here she was, naked, sucking off a teenage boy, and her son wanted to join the party. Karen suddenly got a tingle up her spine. Karen pulled her knees under her and put her ass in the air. “Yes, Baby, come fuck me.” She started masturbating Ken as she watched Bobby finish stripping. Bobby grabbed his hard cock as soon as he stepped out of his underwear. Karen wanted that cock in her. He was still playing with himself when she lost sight of him as he crawled up on the bed and took a position behind her. She felt his hands on her ass as his cock slipped into her waiting pussy.

“Suck his cock, Mom. I want to watch you suck Ken off.” Bobby demanded.

Karen did what she was told. She put her face in Ken’s crotch. A cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Who needed fantasies when she had these boys to provide the thrills she needed? Bill had Taylor. She had Ken and Bobby.

Ken did not sound upset that he would share with Bobby, “Oh yeah, Mrs. Jamison, that is so fucking good. Can you see her doing it, Bobby? Can you see your mom sucking me?”

“Yeah, I can see,” Bobby assured Ken as he watched over his mother’s back as her head bobbed on Ken’s cock. “Let him do it in your mouth, Mom. Just like when you suck mine.”

Karen couldn’t answer with her mouth full, but no one expected her to. The boys were going to use her in any way they pleased. She didn’t have to answer. She only needed to do what she was told.

“Man, you’re fucking your own mom. It’s bizarre, but it’s fucking hot.” Ken happily declared.

The boys talked and made lewd comments and encouraged each other as Karen sucked Ken’s cock and Bobby fucked her. Bobby seemed to get a big thrill from seeing her suck Ken’s cock. He kept telling his mother to make Ken cum. She guessed watching his mother on her hands and knees sucking a cock was exciting for this fourteen-year-old boy while he plowed her cunt.

Karen was certainly finding it exciting. She wondered what Bill would say if he knew she was fucking Ken and not just playing fantasy games. Never mind having sex with Ken and Bobby at the same time in their bed. She had a feeling he would not be too happy about it. Then easily dismissed Bill as a concern, Well fuck you, Bill, and your stupid morals. It’s not my fault you don’t have the guts to fuck your willing daughter and join the fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.