Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Karen told Bobby to go and play with his friends because she was feeling a bit poorly and would not be very good company this afternoon. Bobby was disappointed at first, but he was soon on his way to his friends with his new computer game in his hand. Karen hated disappointing him but would make up for it tonight after dinner. But right now, she was more interested in finding out if Ken could live up to her fantasies.

About twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. Karen went to the door and had a pretty good idea who it was before she even opened it. Karen invited Ken in, “Come in, Ken.” Ken came in, looking unsure of himself. He stood with his hands in his pockets, shifting from foot to foot and smiling as he waited for Karen to say something. Karen had on a different blouse today. It was sheer and fairly transparent. And half unbuttoned. Nothing excites young boys more than peaking at a woman’s nipples. Karen’s son was proof of that.

“Come into the living room and sit with me while we talk. You know Taylor is at practice, and Bobby is at his friend’s for the afternoon.” Karen took Ken’s arm and led him to the living room.

“Yes, I knew Taylor had practice.”

Ken let Karen lead him to the living room. Karen sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her. “Sit right here, Ken, and let’s talk.” Ken sat as Karen smiled and toyed with the last button on her blouse. “First of all, Ken, let me say I know my daughter is having sex with you, and I’m happy for you both.”

Ken gave up trying to deny having sex with Taylor, “I knew that you knew, but what about Mr. Jamison?”

Karen didn’t see any reason to lie to Ken, “He knows. He may not be as happy about it as I am, but you know how fathers can be when it comes to their daughters. But he knows I approve, and Taylor initiated having sex with you. So don’t worry about Mr. Jamison. I can assure you he will not interfere with your relationship with Taylor or anything else that goes on in this house.”

Ken knew Mrs. Jamison was coming on to him but wanted her to make the first move, “What are you suggesting, Mrs. Jamison?”

Karen leaned closer to Ken, “I think you have a pretty good idea.” Karen undid the button she was toying with. “Oops. Look at that. I seem to be coming undone.” Karen wasn’t going to wait for Ken to make the first move like she did with Bobby. There wasn’t enough time, and she wasn’t in any mood to wait. Bill wasn’t here to tell her to take it slow or point out why she couldn’t have what she wanted.

Karen put her hand on Ken’s thigh. “Taylor is not the only one that needs someone to pay attention to her.” She leaned in and kissed Ken full on the lips.

Ken continued playing it a bit coy, “Geez, Mrs. Jamison. I didn’t think...”

Karen was done with him playing at being naive, “Oh, come off it, Ken. After looking at my tits yesterday and showing up on my doorstep today, I’m sure you have a pretty good idea of what I want.”

Ken expressed his one concern, “But what about Taylor?”

“You let me worry about that.’ Karen casually dismissed his concern. “Now, do you want to stay and have a little fun, or do you want to go home? Nobody’s going to be back for over two and a half hours. It’s your choice.”

“I guess I will stay.”

“Good.” Karen pulled her blouse out of her slacks and undid the last button. She let it fall open. She ran her hand up his thigh. “Why don’t you follow me upstairs and show me what Taylor spreads her legs for. After all, I’m already showing you my tits.”

Ken dutifully followed Karen up the stairs to her bedroom. Karen sat on the edge of the bed and took her blouse off. “Your turn, Ken. I would love it if you would start with your pants.”

Ken undid his belt as Karen sat back and leaned on her elbows. Karen watched and smiled as he pulled his zipper down and opened his pants. “That-a-boy, we are going to have some fun this afternoon, aren’t we?”

Ken was all smiles as he answered her, “Yes, Mrs. Jamison, I think we are.”

Karen was getting wet just looking at the sixteen-year-old boy displaying his hard cock in front of her, “So, Ken darling, do you think you will have any trouble fucking Taylor’s mother?”

Ken sounded confident, “No, Ma’am, no problem at all.”

Ken’s cock was bigger than Bobby’s five and a half inches but shorter than her husband’s seven inches. It looked to be an average size cock of about six and a half inches. Of course, she made note of the size, but she didn’t care what size it was. It was who he was and the thrill of the seduction of a teenage boy to fulfill her fantasies that had her heated up and wet.

Ken pushed his jeans down to his knees along with his underwear. Karen got up from the bed to help him with his sneakers. She squatted down and untied his sneakers. Ken kicked off his sneakers. His cock was just inches from Karen’s face. She watched as he pulled his jeans and underwear off. Karen stood up to help him remove his shirt. Karen dropped the shirt on the floor with the rest of his clothes.

Karen could not help but admire Ken’s youthful teenage body. His full head of black hair, the black pubic hair with that thin line of hair that crept up to his belly button. His well-defined muscles and handsome face. Karen kissed his lips and then kissed her way down his chest to his belly button as she played with his cock. Karen had fantasies about sucking his cock, and there it was, just inches from her mouth. Karen bent over to lick the shaft as she held it in her palm. She felt his hand on her back, caressing and gently pushing, begging her to suck him.

Karen squeezed her thighs tight as she bent her knees and knelt before this teenage boy to pleasure him. She reached around and spread his ass cheeks as she took his cock in her mouth. His cock was bigger than Bobby’s and so lovely for her to suck on. Karen spent a minute on her knees sucking his cock and feeling his ass before she stood up and kissed him. Ken put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back toward the bed. Karen got on the bed and lay in the middle in just her skirt. Ken followed Karen onto the bed, and just like Bobby, Ken couldn’t resist kissing and feeling her tits.

Ken pushed her skirt up and felt her ass. “Very nice, Mrs. Jamison, no panties.”

Karen spread her legs for him, “I thought you might be in a hurry. You can fuck me now if you want. I’m more than ready for you.”

Ken put his hand between her legs and felt her wet pussy. “Yes, Mrs. Jamison, you certainly are ready.” Ken got between her legs and pushed her skirt the rest of the way up so it bunched around her waist.

Karen would have liked to get on top of Ken and fuck him, but she thought she should let him play the dominant role their first time. Karen lay on her back, pulled up her knees, and spread my legs wider. Ken knee-walked to get between her legs before reaching out to run his thumb over her pussy as his fingers played in her pubic hair. Ken spent time checking out Karen’s pussy as he played as he held his cock. Karen let him take his time and enjoy what she was sure was his first opportunity to play with a married woman’s pussy. Karen was thrilled to have gotten him naked and in her bed. She knew he was not leaving until he fucked her, maybe even twice. When Karen figured he had enough playtime, she held her arms out to him, “Come on, Ken. Come here and make Taylor’s mommy feel good.”

Ken was still amazed by his good luck, “Wow, Mrs. Jamison. I really am going to fuck you.”

Karen was becoming impatient. Just the anticipation of getting Ken into her bed had Karen highly aroused, “Yes, you are, my Dear. Now come on and stick that cock in me.”

Ken had never heard a woman use such language, “Do you always talk like that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.