Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bill was at work, and Taylor was out with Ken. Bobby and Karen went to her bedroom to take turns taking each other’s clothes off. They had done this a few times. Karen loved the feel of her son stripping her naked. She got chills when he would remove her panties, and she would be completely naked and display herself to her son.

Karen always felt guilty that Bill wasn’t home but couldn’t help herself when Bobby asked her if she wanted to play. She hadn’t told Bill about these afternoon sessions. Karen knew Bill would think she was doing it too much. After all, she was up in Bobby’s room almost every night of the week now.

Karen always got wet seeing Bobby naked as he examined her naked body while she stroked his swollen cock. Bobby liked teasing his mother, knowing she wanted to suck it. Karen did not even wait for him to get in bed. She fell to her knees and held his hips as she leaned in and took all five and a half inches of his boy cock into her mouth while he fondled her breasts.

Karen felt so exposed when naked in front of Bobby. A very sexual and erotic feeling she no longer had with her husband. She felt vulnerable and thrilled when Bobby told her to spread her legs so he could inspect her pussy and her ass. Karen tingled with goosebumps in anticipation of the sex they would have. Karen hadn’t even told Bill she had been fucking Bobby for over a week. Today she was going to show Bobby how to fuck her from behind. But first, she had to get him off in her mouth so he would last long enough to give her an orgasm.

Bobby had his hands in his mother’s hair as he encouraged her, “Oh yeah, Ma, that’s good. Keep sucking my cock. It won’t take long, and then we can fuck.”

Karen allowed Bobby to use foul language when they were together like this but warned him not to use it in front of his father or sister. Karen liked when he talked dirty and told her what he wanted her to do. Bobby was pulling on Karen’s nipples, and her pussy needed attention. Karen stuck her hand between her legs and put a finger in her pussy, something she seldom did with her husband. But Bobby liked it when she did it. Karen even masturbated for him one night as he sat between her legs and watched while playing with himself. Masturbating just to put on a show was something she would never do for Bill, but when Bobby asked her to show him how she did it, she could not wait to show him. Karen had a double orgasm that night. Once when she masturbated and again when Bobby fucked her.

“Do it, Mom, play with yourself,” Bobby told his mother.

Karen pulled back and smiled up at Bobby, “You like that, Honey? You like when mommy plays with her pussy?”

Bobby grabbed his cock, “Yeah, just like you like watching me play with my cock.”

“That’s my Baby. Stroke that cock and cum in my mouth.” Karen held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue to lick the crown of his sweet cock as he jerked off. “Come on, Baby, do it in mommy’s mouth. Hurry, I want to fuck.”

Bobby’s hips jerked as he sunk his cock in Karen’s mouth right up to his fist. Karen happily swallowed his cum and licked his cock and balls before getting up and turning back the covers on the bed. It was time for him to play until his cock got hard enough to fuck her. Karen laid on her back and spread her legs. It was time to enjoy Bobby’s fascination with the female body. He would play with himself and occasionally stick his cock in her mouth as he explored his mother’s body. Kissing her, licking and squeezing her breasts, fingering and petting her pussy. Touching every inch of her body. He would ask her to turn over so he could play with her ass and rub his cock in the crack. Karen was afraid of allowing anal sex with Bill but thought about doing it with Bobby. His cock was shorter and thinner. She bet she could take it. But not today. Today, she wanted to be on her hands and knees and feel him take her from behind.

“I’m ready, Mom. Let’s fuck.” Any shyness Bobby had when his mother first teased him was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.