Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Karen’s seduction of their son was not going as well as she hoped. Despite the teasing and flaunting of her breasts, Bobby did nothing more than get an eye full, then head to his room and lock the door.

Karen was getting desperate. She would have become more blatant and even asked him to have sex with her if Bill had not insisted that Bobby make the next move and let them know he wanted more from his mother. If all he wanted was a titty show that he could jerk off to, then that was as far as Karen could go. Bill had foolishly agreed to her teasing Bobby. Raping him was not an option. Bill was content to live in Karen’s fantasy world and did not push things with Taylor.

A few days after Karen voiced her frustration, she came to bed excited. “I think I am making progress with Bobby.”

Bill’s curiosity instantly peeked, “What makes you think that?”

“He asked for help with his homework like he always does when he wants to look down my blouse. I sat in the chair beside him, leaned over and gave him a good look. Honey, he touched himself.”

“What did you do?” Bill’s hand went instinctively into his underwear and grabbed his cock to stroke it.

“I unbuttoned another button and let him know I was watching. My tits were practically falling out of my blouse.”

“Then what?” Bill was already aroused. Bill took his cock out. Karen took over to jerk him off.

Bill could hear the excitement in her voice as she related her latest escapade with Bobby, “I watched him touching himself outside his pants. I could tell he had an erection. He was masturbating, Honey. He didn’t take his cock out, but he was definitely masturbating right in front of me as he looked at my tits. I think he might have gotten off when I pulled my blouse aside and showed him my nipples.”

“Jesus, you’re getting to him. And me, for that matter. Keep jerking me off, Babe. Did he touch you?”

Karen shook her head, “No. He closed his book, walked out of the kitchen, and went to his room. He never said a word, but he jerked off, Honey. I’m so excited. I know he will do it again.”

Bill couldn’t remember the last time when he was so aroused by his wife, “Suck me, Baby. No, don’t suck me. I changed my mind, fuck me and keep talking. Damn, this is so hot.”

Karen mounted Bill and entered her fantasy world, “Yes, Honey, my fantasy might come true. Maybe he will show me his cock next time. He might jerk off in front of me. I would like that. Even go so far as to let me touch it and jerk him off. I want to jerk Bobby off, Honey. I want to feel his cock. I want to suck his cock so bad. Do you think he fantasizes about me when he jerks off?”

Bill had no doubt that Bobby was jerking off to mommy fantasies, “I’m sure he does after all the teasing and flaunting you do. You are certainly keeping me hard thinking about what you two are doing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.