Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next few days were routine for Bill, Karen and the rest of the family. Bill went to work. The kids went to school. They were all in bed and sleeping by 11:00 p.m. The only difference was when Bobby’s back was turned, Karen would pretend to swoon, lick her lips and bat her eyes at Bill. All in an attempt to make Bill think about her fantasies and get a boner. It worked every time.

It had been three days since they had sex except for Bill copping a feel when he kissed Karen good night. Tonight, Bill could tell she was feeling randy by how she pressed against him when he kissed her and touched her breasts. The kiss lasted long after Karen rubbed Bill’s cock through his boxers and put her leg over him, and pressed her pussy against his thigh.

Karen whispered in his ear. “Has my honey been thinking about Taylor? I bet you would like to see her naked just like I saw Bobby.”

Bill knew tonight’s fantasy would be about Taylor, “Yes. I want to see her pussy and feel her up. I would go down on her and lick it.” Bill said the words he thought were appropriate for his fantasy, but it didn’t feel right.

Karen fished Bill’s cock out of his boxers and stroked it, “I bet you would. I bet you want to get there before her boyfriend does.”

Bill thought about sex with his daughter but couldn’t get into it as Karen did with her Bobby fantasies. He thought he just didn’t have her imagination. He needed to stay in the realm of reality and feed off her fantasies. It was hearing her fantasies that turned Bill on. The mention of Taylor’s boyfriend prompted Bill to ask, “Do you think Ken is doing her?”

Karen nibbled Bill’s ear and whispered, “If she is anything like I was at that age, she is at least sucking his cock.”

Bill was well aware that his wife was sexually active at a young age and had been with a number of men before he asked her to marry him. “Some cute babe told me you were a randy little teenybopper.”

Karen never hid that fact from Bill and knew Bill liked hearing her stories, “Why, I think that might have been little ole me. Now, don’t start complaining. You like hearing about my pre-marital exploits.”

Bill smiled as he reminded her of one of his favorites, “I like the one where you fucked the best man at your sister’s wedding.”

Karen held her hands two feet apart, “There is a reason they call him the best man.”

“That’s as bad as my fish stories. He gets bigger every time you tell it. Are you okay with Taylor having sex? I mean, if she really is.”

“Don’t worry. I talked to Taylor and took her to the doctor for birth control. I make sure she takes her pill every morning.” Karen kissed Bill’s cheek as she assured him she was being a proactive mother.

Bill hoped Taylor was not going beyond petting. But deep down, he knew she had already had more experience than a father wanted his little girl to have, “Isn’t it almost like giving her permission?”

Karen shrugged, “What else could I do? I can’t put a condom on her boyfriend for her.”

“You’re right as always, Sweetheart. The kids know so much, so soon these days.” Bill started to laugh as he thought of his wife putting a condom on Ken.

“What are you laughing at?”

Bill shared his amusing thought, “You putting a condom on Ken.”

“Well, he is kind of cute. Maybe Taylor will let me suck his cock and get it hard for her before I slip a condom on his cock. What do you think of that?”

“You do like sucking cock.”

Karen could not disagree, “You know it, Babe.”

Bill thought it would be fun if Karen made up a fantasy about Ken, “You’re getting a lot of fantasy cock lately. Did you ever think about Ken the way you think about Bobby?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.