Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a weekend filled with errands, grocery shopping and carting the kids to the movies and their friends and in between, Bill and Karen tried to catch up on the yard work. It was Wednesday night when Karen fished in Bill’s boxers and started playing with his cock as she kissed him.

“Well, well, what brought this on? Am I going to get lucky twice this week?” A smiling and very appreciative Bill asked.

Karen felt very playful as she fished Bill’s cock out, “If you shut up and let me get this cock hard, it just might happen.”

Bill was not going to object. His cock was already coming awake, “It might help if you do what you used to do in high school to save your virginity.”

“I thought you would never ask.” Karen went down on Bill to work her magic, as he called it. She felt his cock grow in her mouth as she sucked and licked. Bill liked when Karen held just the head of his cock in her mouth and jerked him off. It was an instant cock pleaser for him. Karen did not need Bill to lick her tonight to get her started. As soon as he was hard, Karen climbed on in her favorite position and started fucking her husband.

Bill was delighted but wondering what turned his wife on so quickly, “Jesus, Honey, what got into you? That was awfully fast. You’re soaked.”

Karen felt a renewed need to have sex with her husband, “I know. It just came over me. All of a sudden, I was thinking about seeing Bobby naked the other day, and I just needed you to fuck me. You don’t think I’m weird or anything, do you?”

“If this is weird, Babe, just keep doing it. Are you having fantasies about Bobby?”

“I guess I can tell you. I masturbated yesterday.” Karen confessed.

Bill shrugged as if indifferent, “So?”

Karen lowered her voice as if someone could overhear her, “I did it on Bobby’s bed while you were at work and the kids were in school. Yes, Bill, do that, pull my nipples.”

Bill thought his wife having fantasies about their son was unusual. But he thought, what the hell, it’s just a fantasy. Bill decided to help her along. Even he got a thrill every once in a while looking up his sixteen-year-old daughter’s skirt when she relaxed and forgot to be a lady around her family. Bill never saw anything but her long legs and panties and never thought about it past that momentary glance until now.

Bill wanted to hear more of what was going on in his wife’s head, “Did you think about Bobby masturbating while you played with yourself?”

“Yes, and more.”

Bill wasn’t upset that Karen fantasized about Bobby and talked about it with him because it turned him on.

Karen could feel by the way Bill was moving and the intense look on his face that it was helping him, too.

“Did you think about playing with his cock?” Bill asked to keep the fantasy going.

Through her slightly open mouth, Karen was breathing in short breaths, “Yes, I thought about jerking him off while I played with myself.”

Bill could feel the pressure in his balls building as he encouraged his wife to fantasize about their son, “I bet he would like that. His mommy jerking him off.”

“Do you think so? Do you think he would like me touching his cock?” Karen asked as her mind conjured images of her naked son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.