Forbidden Fantasies - Cover

Forbidden Fantasies

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fantasies can be fun, playful and enrich your sex life. Karen and Bill discover that sharing fantasies can renew the lust they felt for each other when they first married. But how far should you let your fantasies go? Should there be a limit? Karen didn't think so. Be careful what you wish for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Karen was riding Bill’s cock after they came home from their night out. It was always a pleasant experience. But it was becoming somewhat routine, and they often drifted into a conversation while having sex. Karen had her hands on Bill’s shoulders as she rocked back and forth. Bill was playing with her breasts.

“When are those kids of ours going to stop growing?” Bill asked. “I measured Bobby this morning. He’s five foot six already.”

Discussing their kids was not an unusual conversation for Bill and Karen to have while they had sex.

“Did you notice our daughter’s breasts lately?” Karen asked.

Bill certainly had noticed their sixteen-year-old daughter developing into a beautiful young lady. Bill figured it was a good time to get a few brownie points, “Taylor is going to be as pretty as her mother.”

“Why, you flatterer, you.” Karen gave Bill a few hard thrusts with her pussy and pinched his nipples as a reward.

“Hey, cut that out. I don’t want to cum yet.” Bill teased.

Karen recalled an incident from a couple of days ago, “Our son is going to be a lady killer. He is taking after his father in the cock department.”

“And just when did you check out our son’s junk?” Bill asked out of curiosity.

The memory was fresh in Karen’s mind, “A couple of days ago. I saw him coming out of the bathroom after he took a shower. He thought I was still in the backyard, weeding the flower beds. It was quite the show.” Karen snickerd, “He had a very healthy erection.”

Bill hoped Karen had not embarrassed their fourteen-year-old son, Bobby, “Did he see you?”

“No. Bobby went right to his room and shut the door. I heard him lock the door. I’m sure he was planning to masturbate.”

Bill didn’t think that was anything unusual, “Yeah, I’m sure. He is at that age. When I was fourteen, I played with it so much I thought my dick would fall off.”

Karen was suddenly concerned. “Do you think he does it a lot?”

Bill shrugged, “Probably not, but I suppose every kid is different. It depends on what you consider a lot?”

Karen leaned forward with her arms straight, placing her hands on the bed beside Bill’s chest to hold herself up. This position gave her a better angle to stimulate her clit as she fucked her husband, “Do you think he does it every day?”

Something different was happening, and Bill had an idea of what it was, “I don’t know, maybe ... Karen, are you getting off on this?”

Karen looked momentarily confused, “What do you mean, Honey?”

“Talking about Bobby’s cock and him masturbating? Is it turning you on?”

A very erotic picture of Bobby again formed in Karen’s mind, “I’m sorry, Honey, I was picturing Bobby masturbating. It just popped into my head.”

Bill could feel Karen’s pussy tighten around his cock, “Hey, don’t be sorry. It’s been a long time since I have seen you get this turned on. I like it. Damn, now look what you have done.”

Karen felt Bill cum, and she was not far behind. Karen was rocking so fast that she broke out in a sweat. Her whole body gyrated and danced to the demands of her orgasm. She collapsed on Bill and kissed him so hard her teeth nicked the inside of her lip. She tasted the blood but didn’t care. “Oh my sweet, that was a good one.” Karen relaxed as she sat back with a sigh.

Bill had to agree that their sex tonight was much better than usual, “It sure was, baby. But you’d better go before my wife comes home.”

Karen slapped Bill playfully. “Jerk.” Karen kissed her husband again. Karen got off of Bill to lie down beside him. Bill put his arm around his wife as she put her head on his chest. They could shower in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.