The Seer - Cover

The Seer

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After more than 7 years of writing nothing I asked for a muse. Eunice suggested something close to an idea I had loosely thought about - so blame Eunice! A young Caledonian takes on the Romans in 1st Century Scotland. Druids, magic, you know where this is going!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Historical   Incest  

The trek northwards was effortless for Sardi and his friends as all they had to do was sit on the wagons and let the horses do all of the work. They continued on without stopping until it was clear that the light was failing as the sun set. When they came to a point where a stream paralleled the road, Sardi called a halt by standing up in his wagon and addressing the horses.

“You have worked hard for us this day and we thank you. Let us rest now and you can feast on the lush grass all around us.”

The six youngsters unharnessed the horses from the wagons and led them to the stream to water them. Once freed, the horses happily began to graze while the humans collected wood to make a fire and filled their water skins from the stream. They scooped out a small pit and ringed it with rocks before carefully arranging the wood in the base of the pit. Sardi again proved himself useful when he lit the fire with a single touch of his staff.

Cooking the trout over the fire provided a nourishing and filling meal. Finding bedding rolls on each of the wagons saved Sardi too much teasing; as bedding had been one detail he had forgotten when he planned this adventure.

Once fed the young Damnonii settled down for the night. Aelfi and Sardi decided to sleep together, sharing blankets and body warmth for extra comfort. They picked a spot further away from the fire than the others to secure a little privacy, then lay down facing each other.

“Are you going to show me what else you learned from spying on me?” Aelfi whispered.

Sardi didn’t reply with words, but instead leaned forward to begin kissing his friend. It didn’t take long before Aelfi was moaning quietly. She pulled back from the kiss and whispered to Sardi.

“Sardi, I don’t think I’m ready to go all the way yet.”

“Shh,” he whispered in reply. “We can do as much or as little as you want, you set the pace and I’ll stop whenever you want.”

“No, you don’t understand,” Aelfi whispered. “You saw how worked up I got with Myrtle. I don’t think I’ll be able to tell you to stop, so you’ve got to be strong enough for both of us. Can you do that?”

“I promise,” Sardi confirmed.

Aelfi sat up, wiggled a few times and then crossed her arms and stripped off her hide dress. Sardi hastened to get naked too and moments later the two of them cuddled up skin to skin for the first time.

“Remember, you’ve promised,” Aelfi whispered in his ear before tilting her head to kiss once again.

Sardi thought hard to bring back the images of what Myrtle had done to Aelfi to make her so hot. He leaned into her and, with a hand on her shoulder, gently pressed her onto her back. He kept his kisses soft and gentle and took time to lick and nibble on her bottom lip.

“Caress her lips,” he thought.

One of Sardi’s hands was flat on the ground to keep him elevated over Aelfi, but the other slowly, tantalisingly, stroked up her flank until it reached her little breast.

While he began to tease her breast, tweaking the now hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger, Sardi began to trail kisses along Aelfi’s jaw, towards her ear.

“Just like Myrtle did it,” he thought to himself.

Reaching her ear, he nibbled gently on her lobe before proceeding to kiss and lick her neck and then dropped lower to her throat.

“Mmmmmm,” groaned Aelfi. “That feels so good. My insides are melting.”

Having paused for some moments to appreciate the feel and taste of her skin at her throat, Sardi then began to trail moist kisses yet lower until he moved his hand away from her breast and replaced it with his lips. His tongue laved her hard nub and then he sucked it into his mouth. Meanwhile his hand had dropped lower and he let his fingers trail over the incredibly soft skin of her inner thigh. Aelfi raised one knee to grant him access to her centre.

“Do it,” she panted. “Do it, rub my pussy. Feel how wet you’ve made me.”

Sardi decided to tease her a little longer and by-passed her sex to trail his fingers along her opposite thigh. Eventually though he trailed his fingers up to her nether lips and found them dripping with her juice. The boy was surprised to feel how viscous and slippery the moisture was.

“What was it that Myrtle said?” Sardi asked himself. “She called it woman’s love juice and said that it made it easier to get a fat cock up inside her. That’s probably why it’s so slippery.”

He also remembered how Myrtle had stroked Aelfi’s pussy from bottom to top, focusing occasionally at the point where her lips met. Sardi slid his middle finger between her lips and dragged it upwards, gathering some juices along the way. He felt a fleshy nub at the apex of her sex and felt Aelfi shudder when his fingertip brushed over it.

“By the Gods!” moaned Aelfi. “Right there, that’s the spot. Rub me there. What are you doing to me?”

Sardi continued to lick and nibble on Aelfi’s nipple while his finger was busy rubbing all over her pussy and in particular the nub of her clit.

“What else did Myrtle do?” Sardi tried to think. “Wait, I remember now! She didn’t actually do it, but she talked about licking up all of the juices and of taking Aelfi’s little pearl between her lips and strumming it with her tongue. I’m guessing she was talking about the nub I’m rubbing which is driving Aelfi crazy. That must have been what Myrtle and Rose were doing to each other.”

With a plan now in mind Sardi began to lick and kiss his way down from Aelfi’s breast, over her ribs, stomach and abdomen getting closer and closer to her pussy. He used both hands now to spread her lips apart and drew his tongue through her crease. His first taste of a woman was a revelation to Sardi.

“Gods be praised! Sheer nectar.”

He continued to slurp up her juices, occasionally worming his tongue up inside her to find more.

“Please, my love,” Aelfi mewled. “Please, I need to feel you inside me. Please!”

Sardi felt Aelfi’s hands on his shoulders as she tried to pull him up and over her.

“She was right, she’s lost control. I need to do something quickly.” he thought.

Sardi moved his lips up until he had the hard bud of Aelfi’s clit between them. He applied gentle suction and lashed the small bundle of nerve endings with his tongue.

“Mmffpt!” was Aelfi’s immediate response.

Her hands abandoned their efforts to pull Sardi up by his shoulders and instead clutched his hair and pulled him tightly to her sex. She thrust her hips upward in an attempt to get more pressure on her clit and Sardi realised what she wanted. He increased the suction he was applying and flattened his tongue so that Aelfi could basically grind her clit against it.

“Oh Gods, oh Gods,” Aelfi groaned. “What’s happening? Sardi!”

Sardi could feel his friend shake and convulse for long moments. She had arched her back and now her only contact with the ground was her feet and shoulders. Eventually she collapsed back in a boneless heap and Sardi crawled up to lie beside her, pulling her to him.

“I love you, Aelfi,” he whispered. “It’s almost as if you are part of me. I love everything about you, the way you look, your smile and your laugh. I love that you’re smart. I love that you’re strong. I just really, really love you.”

Aelfi had recovered somewhat from her monster orgasm and she now looked at him, her own adoration clear in her eyes.

“I love you too, with everything I am,” she whispered. “And now that I know what you can do to me, you’re never going to get rid of me.”

They kissed softly, content to be in each other’s arms. After a few moments of shared bliss, Aelfi shifted slightly.

“Now I think it’s time for me to show you physically how much I love you,” she said. “What can I do to try to make you feel like I just did?”

Sardi thought for a moment and then a wicked gleam appeared in his eyes.

“What?” asked Aelfi. “What is it? What are you thinking about?”

“Well,” whispered Sardi. “There is one thing that I’ve seen that looked really good.”

“What?” asked Aelfi. “Tell me what it is and I’ll do it!”

Sardi described how he had see Fliranta with his father’s cock in her mouth.

“She seemed to be sucking it and swirling her tongue around it,” he whispered. “Then she kind of bobbed up and down on it. It sure looked hot and Papa certainly seemed to enjoy it.”

Aelfi looked doubtful for a moment, as if the idea didn’t really appeal to her, and then a look of resolve came over her face.

“I’ll do anything to make my man happy,” she whispered.

Sardi’s cock had been rock hard for so long that it was starting to hurt. He knew he needed something to relieve the pressure he felt in his balls, but wasn’t quite sure what that might be. He felt his friend rising to kneel and then she moved so that her head was above his hard-on. One little hand extended and wrapped itself around his cock, making Sardi groan at the exquisite feel of someone else holding it for the first time ever.

“Like this?” Aelfi asked.

Sardi felt her hot mouth descend on his five inches of throbbing cock. If her hand had felt exquisite, the sensation of her wet lips, mouth and tongue sucking him were beyond description.

“Yes!” he groaned. “Gods, just like that, just like that! Oh Gods.”

Having been on edge for so long, he didn’t last and never having experienced an orgasm before he wasn’t expecting what happened. Sardi felt his whole body tense and he thrust his cock into Aelfi’s mouth. All of his nerve endings seemed to be more alive than they had ever been and an extremely intense tingling overtook him. A state of euphoria seemed to overwhelm his brain and then he felt something shoot from his cock into Aelfi’s sucking mouth.

“Ugh!” Sardi grunted, feeling his cock spurting several more times.

He heard Aelfi coughing and spluttering and realised that his friend had been just as surprised as he had been that something had shot from his hard staff.

Aelfi crawled back to lie beside him, still having a little trouble breathing.

“Was that supposed to happen?” she asked. “If it was, at least you could have warned me first.”

“Well it’s never done that before,” Sardi smiled hugely in the dim light. “I guess I just produced man-seed for the first time ever. By the Gods it felt incredible, Aelfi! I’m sorry I didn’t warn you, but I wasn’t expecting it either. What did it taste like?”

Aelfi smiled proudly. She had helped her man produce his seed for the first time and she saw that as quite an accomplishment.

“It was thick and kind of gloopy,” she answered. “There wasn’t much taste at all, maybe kind of salty.”

Thoroughly satisfied, the two youngsters drew their blanket tightly around themselves and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The looks they received from their friends the next morning told Sardi and Aelfi that they hadn’t moved far enough away from the others the night before. None of that bothered them though and they couldn’t stop grinning at each other, a new sense of closeness having developed after their shared intimacy.


Back in Lindum, Frace and Fraticus walked along the loch-side, well away from prying eyes and out of range of everyone’s hearing.

“And you say he had dreams of the Mons Graupius battle weeks before it happened?” Fraticus asked.

“For three nights in a row,” Frace replied. “Then he claimed to have visions of a giant silver Boar and something he called a Lion. He named them the Heralds of Scotland.”

“Of Scotland?” questioned Fraticus. What land is this Scotland?”

“Sardi said that Scotland would be what this country is called after all of the tribes are united under one King,” Frace answered.”

“Well you and I know that is never going to happen,” asserted Fraticus. “The tribes will never be able to unite and even if it looked possible, we Druids would stop it.”

“Yes, I know,” Frace responded. “The accuracy of his dreams about the battle worries me though. That might be a sign that the other ‘visions’ he described might also have some truth about them. The appearance of that staff and what he did with the wild grain are also troubling.”

“Impossible I tell you!” Fraticus spat out. “The tribes will always be at each other’s throats and that will remain the way things will be for so long as Druids have power and influence. Your son sounds as if he could be dangerous though. What are you going to do about him?”

“Just leave Sardi to me” Frace replied firmly. “All it will take is a little adjustment and he will become a force that we can use for our own ends, a strong and powerful force. What about you? Are you still planning on travelling South?”

Fraticus quickly looked all around them, as if Frace’s words were something he was particularly worried about anyone overhearing. Only once he was satisfied that no one was near did he reply to Frace’s question.

“Yes,” he replied. “I have to meet with Agricola’s lackey to discuss what plans the Romans have for next spring and summer. It is a delicate balance we have to strike in this game we play, my friend. No one tribe can be allowed to grow too strong and yet we must ensure that the Romans are not able to conquer all.

“By now Galni should have convinced the Caledonii to attack the Venicones, Taexalii and Vacomagii. They will take their grain to make up for what Calgacus lost to the Romans. That will keep the other three tribes weak but I need to make sure that Agricola is ready to hit the Caledonii again soon, else they will become too powerful in the north.”


Calgacus had led more than two thousand Caledonii warriors south. Although he could have marshalled a much bigger force, two thousand was plenty big enough for what he had planned and the smaller force could move much quicker than a larger one.

Three days of forced marching had brought Calgacus and his Caledonii to the foot of the Cairngorm mountains. He wanted his force well-rested for the remainder of their journey, so the climb through the mountain passes would not be rushed. Two days would be required to move through the mountains and then it would take them one more day before they reached the lands of the Venicones. For now they were camped close to fresh water and the hunting had been good so there was plenty of fresh meat for everyone.

“Three more days and we should reach Chailleann (modern day Dunkeld),” the Druid Galni advised the leader of the Caledonii. We Druids have a base there and you can rest while you plan how you are going to attack the settlements of the Venicones.”

Calgacus sat tailor-fashion close to the fire, sipping water from a flask. He didn’t reply vocally, merely nodded his head in assent.

“Hear me Calgacus, you must completely surround each settlement before you attack it,” said Galni. “None may be allowed to escape to warn other settlements that you are coming. Put all to the sword as it would be unwise to leave enemies at your back.”

Again Calgacus simply nodded in agreement with the suggested tactics.


The young Damnonii were sleeping under the stars for their third night. They had coped on the journey easily enough; with the horses continuing to do all of the work and seemingly obedient to Sardi’s every command. Taroc had used his bow to bring down a deer and Sardi ‘caught’ more fish at every opportunity so food was not an issue. The horses foraged for grass and on the second night Sardi had even fed them some of the grain from the wagons.

Sardi and Aelfi had discussed her demand that he fuck her that first night and she thanked him for being strong enough not to give in to her. He promised that he could wait until she asked him have full on sex at a time when she wasn’t consumed by lust. They continued to explore and to pleasure each other, but drew further away from their friends to avoid any greater embarrassment. That third night, after once again satisfying each other orally, they cuddled together and drifted off to sleep. Once he was asleep, Sardi found himself in a dream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.