Not Quite a White Witch - Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Witch - Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 2: Work And Play

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Work And Play - While our hero celebrates his victory over Larry, Sam does some work for him. First she mind-fucks Barnes. Second Sam gets an office with Resha as her toy Service Girl. Third Sam and Barnes meet at a hotel to consummate their new deal in a bed. Things do not go as Barnes planned, because Sam has the power and they both know it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Indian Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Sam requested an office on the second floor in front. That was close to where her special laptop awaited her command. The secretary set her up in an empty office with the usual two computers, one computer hooked to the web plus the network of the firm’s web-connected computers, and a second computer hooked to the supposedly secure isolated internal network the late Larry (by now he had encountered his wife’s skillet and met St. Peter) had breeched.

When she started working Sam opened both computers, added something inside, then opened a tiny hole in the both systems (the “secure” computers all had convenient-but-usually-disabled wi-fi cards installed). She closed the tiny hole almost immediately, after a brief wi-fi chat with her laptop in the parking lot. Then she spent a moment configuring some minor details before she unleashing her simple but eager bots written the previous day. Sam got the 24-hour job going in 5 minutes, including the password changes and logging the careful and time-consuming eradication of the fictional “Zombie” malware that was seemingly sending terrible secrets to Pune.

In fact, everything she had shown Barnes originated in her low-rent crash pad 5 miles away. No computers in Pune or anywhere in India were molested in the little bit of theater. It was easier than actually setting up an overseas website.

One might ask why the super-secure computers had wi-fi cards installed. The answer was that the previous CTO Chet who ordered the computers was an idiot who thought that anything which cost a little more had to be a little better. A lawyer by profession, he recalled how his professors constantly said he was NEVER to ask a question in court without knowing the answer. Chet took the lesson to heart, he would never stoop to asking a lowly computer sales tech if he needed the upgrade or “secure high-speed blah-blah gizmo” when ordering, he just checked the box for the entire order. In his law-geek mind was the “cool” thing to do. As a result, the secure network was only as secure as Sam wanted it to be, and she could easily change the limits at any time. Before today she had to be in the building to access the secure network, but now the computer in this office awaited her command via wireless signal; it “opened the door to look outside” by wi-fi every 10 minutes. It would listen, but would respond only to a particular coded command that knew the password “witch.” Within the next week a few other computers would be equipped with similar witchy instructions.

Barnes really did not understand this stuff and was paying dearly for his ignorance - it was the way of the modern cyber-world.

As the bots faithfully did their work, Sam had time to burn so on a whim she called for one of the “service girls” she had heard of. Resha was there in 3 minutes. As soon as she entered the room she routinely averted her eyes and shed her sari-inspired garment. Only when she was naked did she look up at the room’s occupant. Resha actually knew embarrassment at being seen naked by a woman. Still, keeping her cool, Resha explained the protocols to what was clearly a new office-holder, and first she had seen without a cock to satisfy, as was her usual practice. Begging Sam’s pardon, Resha sent a quick email to her supervisor; Sam’s cleft and clit called for a special ruling. The reply came back quickly from the office of Mr. Barnes. It said, “Whatever is requested, you are required.” Resha bowed as she informed Sam.

Sam noticed some mannerisms of the attractive young woman before her, plus two distinctive tattoos - both very faint - of a trident on her arm and a serpent around her neck. The girl’s skin was black, as where the tats, but Sam’s eyes discerned the faint lines. By themselves they could mean many things, but the pairing suggested Resha’s devotion to the Hindu god Shiva, who happened to be Parvati’s consort. Out of more than 20 service girls, Sam got Resha. It was like something directed from above.

Sam replied to Resha’s bow with a perfect namaste, then she opened her blouse and called attention to her own tats, including a lion and the hands of a dancer. These are symbols of the Hindu goddess Parvati, who Resha knew as the one to share Shiva’s house as wife and lover.

Resha’s eyes lit up in pure wonder and delight. A woman, with those specific tats, in an office at her “fortress of white male privilege” workplace? In her wildest dreams Resha could not have imagined such a meeting. Could this be true? Both women knew prayers were sometimes answered. It seemed today they were sending their prayers to the same house so better times were coming back to them from on high. Their chaste embrace and kiss - after Sam got topless - was foretold and blessed. Together they smiled as they spoke the Hindu prayer of thanks. Praise be indeed!

Sam stripped before Resha and ordered a quick shared shower, one spiced with with extra nipple nibbles and deep, pussy-warming kisses for both. The warm running water invited them to put hands on each other, both sought the other’s body under the spray. The pure pleasure and delight of their embrace went both ways.

In Resha’s past experience, taking a shower with one particular lawyer was a fig leaf, a naked invitation for her to wash her customer in a very disgusting place because after the shower he would ask her to provide the most repulsive oral service possible in that same place. The rules said the service girls didn’t have to do that sort of thing, it was “optional.” But as the lowest girl on list, declining was bad for her paycheck, so Resha did what was required of her, then threw up and scoured her mouth afterward. The lawyer named Church was the offender in this particular crime, and he considered the act justified because Resha was a pagan who refused to convert. Resha had to pleasure him in this disgusting manner on several occasions since she started working in January. Sometimes she had to jerk him off as her tongue probed in back, other times he called another girl in to suck his cock and to witness how Resha was humiliated serving his very filthy desires.

Resha’s shower with Sam was NOTHING like that. Resha knew of no lawyer who actually took a girl in the shower and played with them for mutual enjoyment! Or who actually went to her knees for the service girl’s pleasure!

Sam explained that she had to be free of her “expensive damn suit” for at least a half hour, which she knew was longer than the usual “coffee break.” Was that a problem? At the time both women were under the warm spray. Resha had her back to Sam’s front, pressed and rubbing against her in a delightful manner; Sam was playing with Resha’s nipples and caressing her soapy body while she nibbled Resha’s ear as she spoke.

Resha, who could not believe how excited she was at the playful sexy embrace that was taking place, assured Sam that time was not an issue. The email from Barnes gave permission for any service required.

“Any service I might require?” Sam asked.

Resha said “yes, any service,” sincerely, without thought.

“Well then, we should probably start at the bottom,” Sam said. With that Sam got on her knees and insisted on washing, massaging and finally kissing Resha’s tiny feet.

Resha felt like she had died and was in Nirvana! She had never known the like. Plus, the treatment continued up her body, until Sam finally massaged Resha’s scalp. She was amazing!

When they were done with the shower, doing everything first class was clearly indicated. So Resha showed Sam where a sealed bottle of the best scotch was hidden. Only partners were supposed to know such things, but word got around. The email gave Resha the permission needed, she poured and offered the glass to Sam.

As Sam savored the complex patterns of flavor notes in the beverage that was older than their combined ages, Resha sank to her knees before her and offered her willing, and frankly eager tongue in service to the bright pink flesh of Sam’s body. The first contact was breathtaking for both, Sam could not imagine life being better. Several times during the next 25 minutes Sam surmounted the heights of pleasure, the Himalayas actually, with appreciation and Hindi chants. Thanks was given at each mountaintop. Resha was not a natural pussy-licker, she had never done it recreationally, but she had a very well-developed routine of probing, licking, teasing and using a “fish lips” motion to tickle the most delicate intimate spots of another woman. She had been trained well. Plus she especially was inspired; Sam would swear Resha glowed with a unnatural erotic energy today.

(The hetro service girls were trained in girl-girl sex by the two service girls with more lesbian experience. Then they had to pass a test to make their trainer happy. There were occasions when a demonstration or “pageant” was required for partners or clients, and the trainers wanted to feel good when they were on receiving end of their students’ work.)

Finally Sam breathlessly announced that she had exhausted her capacity to enjoy Resha’s tongue. Resha moved as if to get dressed, but because it was her nature, after Sam had achieved exhaustive pleasure she deliberately traded places and returned the same pleasures, as well as she was able, to Resha. She insisted it had to be that way.

First Sam pouring the stunned girl a generous slug of that wonderful scotch, then guided her to take a seat in the chair of pleasure, with her bottom near the edge of the seat and her legs spread wide on the padded arms of the chair. With a smile of delight Sam nibbled her way down Resha’s body, using her tongue and lips as well as any professional, providing pleasure and praise with her attention. When Sam reached Resha’s pearl of pleasure in the valley of delights she overwhelmed the girl, first with praise for her beauty and then with her own skilled enthusiasm and delight in returning all that was given and much, much more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.