Not Quite a White Witch - Book 1 - Cover

Not Quite a White Witch - Book 1

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Introduction: A Brief Review and Preview

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction: A Brief Review and Preview - While our hero celebrates his victory over Larry, Sam does some work for him. First she mind-fucks Barnes. Second Sam gets an office with Resha as her toy Service Girl. Third Sam and Barnes meet at a hotel to consummate their new deal in a bed. Things do not go as Barnes planned, because Sam has the power and they both know it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Indian Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

The City Of Angels, Spring 2008

Managing partner David Barnes, who did not understand the computer assault his firm was suffering, was agitated enough to see Sam ushered into his office as soon as he returned from his meeting with Eric Grey, which did not go as planned. They did not shake hands, by design his desk is too broad for that. It was something he did intentionally to put people on the defensive. Paulo Zero had given Sam the job of selling her services to Barnes, so she used her own little tricks and working her computer magic...


This is a short story that leads into Book 2 of “Not Quite A White Knight.” It focuses on Sam (Samantha), a female character who was introduced in Chapter 47 of book 1. Events occur in the same time frame as Chapter 48 through 51 of Book 1 which was published between June 30, 2018 to November 6, 2018. Think of this as the “made for TV movie,” used as a bridge between seasons of a TV series that is changing channels with a year-long gap between seasons.

This story is classified as “NonConsent/Reluctance” because part of the story is one person (Sam) bending another (Barnes) to their will. It builds to a scene where a rich, powerful lawyer is lightly drugged (to lower his inhibitions) and induced (leveraging what he values) to give oral pleasure to a woman’s ass, which is something he would never do by his own choice. All other sex is consensual.

There are three chapters. In Chapter 1 Sam must sell it. Sam is assigned to mind-fuck Barnes in his office. She succeeds. In Chapter 2 Sam works it. Sam gets to work in an office and calls upon a service girl. In Chapter 3 Sam get to play. Sam takes a hotel room where David Barnes come to pleasantly consummate their deal - her way. There is sex in chapter 2 and 3. This book is complete in these 3 chapters. Sam may have other stories in the future. The first chapters of “Not Quite A White Knight Book 2” build on this story and will be submitted shortly.


If you have not read Book 1 (parts 1 through 7) of “Not Quite a White Knight” you may be missing too much background to get much benefit from this.

Book 1 ended with our hero’s (AKA the Prince or Eric Grey or Paulo Zero or Jefe of the 49 street gang) victory in the law firm’s board room over the thieving weasel Larry, who was supported by his uncles, senior partners Chet and Ben. Their theft of a doctored document created a security leak that put the entire firm at risk. After due process, where Sam was a critical witness, all three were banished from the firm, a heavy fine was levied and the computer support contract was terminated for cause. In her moment of emotional distress Larry’s wife terminated their marriage with extreme prejudice using a skillet. Repeatedly.

Following his victory the Prince hosted a celebratory dinner party at his mansion, the Casa Grey, with two adult couples and some younger guests. After a wonderful dinner the adult guests enjoyed a evening of adult theater on the sex machines, some nighttime pleasures, and a very delightful morning.

This story covers Sam’s activities working while her hero enjoyed his victory. Sam’s job is to get herself “into bed with the law firm” both figuratively and literally. She does so with her own unique twist.

“Not Quite a White Knight Book 2” will pick up our hero meating Sam in appreciation of her loyal services, and then sharing a wonderful breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.