Watching Neighbours Wife in a Wood - Cover

Watching Neighbours Wife in a Wood

Copyright© 2018 by stimac

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Neighbours hot wife is with two old men in a wood and I watch

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

One of the benefits of working from home is that I can take the dog for a walk when it suits me as opposed to when it’s necessary.

This particular day I decided to take the dog in the car to some nearby woods which we’re normally full of rabbits.

The lazy dog never caught any, but it did give him some extra exercise in chasing them.

We always went off the main path as there was more opportunity for the dog and in reality it was far more pleasant than the well-trodden main path through the woods.

We were on our way back to the car after a long walk and approaching the main path when I heard voices coming towards me.

Being a Wednesday afternoon I was a bit surprised, normally it was only weekends or school holidays when you saw anyone, and today was neither.

The voices became a bit louder and then a group of three people came into view, a woman and two men.

They couldn’t see me as the path that they were on veered off to the right, but from what I could see there was a woman who looked to be in her late 30’s with two blokes who looked to be in their 50’s at least!

Not only that, she was dressed in a tight skirt and shirt with high heels, hardly clothes for a walk in the woods!

Instinct told me to follow and we walked back along the path I came unseen, but close enough to hear their voices.

They moved off the path and into a small clearing which was quite near to where I was standing.

Being summer I was hidden by the leaves on the trees and bushes, plush they had no idea that I was there, so didn’t look.

It was then that I got one hell of a shock, I recognised the woman as Jane, she lived on my street about three houses from me!

I didn’t really know her, but she and her husband both worked and didn’t really mix in the community.

She was lovely though, a real looker with shoulder length brown hair, always dressed the “business woman” style with tight skirts and heels that accentuated her legs and arse and shirts that showed off her ample tits.

Now she was about 20 foot from me in a wood with two old blokes who definitely where not her husband!

The two blokes were either side of her and one had his arm around her waist, the other was carrying what looked like a blanket.

Jesus, the two blokes where Tom and Jim, two local business men who hung out at the golf club.

They were laughing and joking quite loudly, it was obvious that she’d been drinking as she half heated tried to push Tom away as he tried to pull her closer.

I could see a lot better now as Tom pulled her close and tried to kiss her, rather than push away, she leant into him and returned the kiss.

Tom’s hand dropped from her waist to her arse as he pulled her closer.

They were now all over each other’s faces as they ground their hips into each other.

Jim threw the blanket he had onto the floor and knelt as he spread it out.

When he stood up he got behind Jane, who was grinding herself into Tom and started rubbing his groin over Jade’s arse as he kissed the back of her neck.

He got his hands on her tits and was squeezing them as she continued to grind herself into Tom.

She broke off kissing Tom and turned to face Jim. As she did she moved her feet apart and then leant towards Jim as she opened her mouth to kiss him.

As there was space initially between them, it was clear to see that they both had big fucking hard ons, making tents in the front of their trousers.

Jim had the front of Jane’s shirt open and one of her tits out as she kissed him, her nipple looked like a chapel hat peg, it was that long and hard.

I couldn’t believe what I was watching, Tom was now sucking on Jane’s nipple as she kissed Jim.

He’d also pulled her skirt up and I could see from his arm movements that he was rubbing her twat.

She didn’t seem to care as she was rubbing Jim’s prick through his trousers.

Both her tits were now out, and Jim had stopped kissing her and had got her skirt up above her hips.

She was now facing me although they had no idea I was there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.