Club Wives, Looking for Fun - Cover

Club Wives, Looking for Fun

by Dark1

Copyright© 2018 by Dark1

Sex Story: An angry wife looks for a good time at a bar, with her husband in tow. She finds just what she was looking for

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   .

I knew the moment I saw her that I was going to fuck her. Call it me being a cocky asshole, I don’t care. I knew by the way that she was scoping out every guy the bar we were at. I knew by the way that the huge ring on her finger didn’t seem to bother her, or that she was ignoring the guy in the corner that couldn’t keep his eyes off her. I knew by the way that she kept making eye contact with me but was resisting the urge to come over to me. She was playing her cards close, not that I blame her. A woman as hot as she was certainly could enjoy all the attention and free drinks that she was getting.

That’s fine, I could wait. I was on the hunt myself, but I wasn’t in the mood for a drunken college girl. They can be fun for a sport fuck, but often come with a lot of drama that I didn’t want to deal with tonight. No, tonight I was in the mood for something else, and this sultry woman might be just the ticket.

She had that look about her, that she was used to men lusting after her and had finally relented to marry some guy. He’s probably loaded so she settled for him so she could be a kept woman. Not quite a gold digger, but someone who was certainly looking after her own best interests. These women could be dangerous. They are the type that conveniently forgets to take their birth control to get their claws in you, but since she was already attached to someone, I wasn’t overly worried about that. This could be interesting.

So, I sat, leaned back in the booth, sipping my drink and playing on my phone, occasionally looking up and watching her work the crowd. We made eye contact several times and I noticed her making her way closer and closer towards me during the course of the night. Her skin tight black dress showed of a pretty decent body with just the right amount of curve and her breasts bounced just enough to let me know that they were real. Perhaps she was comfortable with her size that she’d not asked for implants yet, or perhaps she was just waiting for time to catch up. A woman like that certainly was not let age or gravity get the best of her. She was wearing these very interesting heels that had tied that wrapped up her tone legs. Just as she got within ear shot of me, I stopped looking up and pretended to play on my phone more intently.

I could hear the idle chit chat as man after man tried to get in her good graces. She was a smooth talker and you could tell instantly that she was no stranger to the game. She deftly worked the men for drink and side stepped some pretty slick come on lines. I was impressed.

Out of the top of my vision I could see a black body standing in front of my table. I set my phone down and looked up.

“Having fun?” She asked smoothly, the slightest slur in her voice.

“Yes actually.” I replied with a little smirk, taking a drink.

“Oh really? You’re all alone though.”

“I don’t intend to stay that way all night.” I shrugged slightly

“Cocky, aren’t we?” She replied with a slight grin.

“You could call it that if you wanted to. I prefer confident.” I replied with another little shrug.

“I like confident.” She replied.

“Which is why you came over to me.” I replied with a little grin.

“Now, that’s cocky.” She said, returning my grin.

I shrugged a little.

“It’s ok, I like cocky sometimes to.” She replied.

“So why don’t you have a seat then?” I offered, sliding over in the booth a bit.

She sat down and slid next to me, her dress sliding up ever so slightly. Her perfume was intoxicating, and expensive.

“So.” She started.

“You’re looking for trouble tonight.” I said. It was a statement, not a question.

“You ARE cocky. How do you know that?” She replied with a little laugh.

“I drink and I know things.” I said, taking a drink. It was a dangerous play, busting out a Game of Thrones line that was the source of a thousand memes on Facebook, but it seemed to play well.

“Oh yeah? So what else do you know?” She asked with a smile.

“I know you’re looking for trouble, and that you’re purposefully ignoring the guy in the corner who’s watching you. So, either you want some trouble, or you’re trying to avoid some with him. Seeing this, I’m thinking he’s either stalker or jealous husband.” I said coolly, looking down at her ring and then motioning to the guy in the corner, who was now staring at us intently.

“You’re good. Really close.” She replied, impressed.

“So, you are looking for trouble. Question is what kind?” I asked.

“That depends, what kind of trouble are you?” She replied smoothly.

“Sweetie...” I started.

“Rochelle.” She cut me off.

“Rochelle, I’m all sorts of trouble. I’m not frat boy, bad boy, ‘I’m angry at my parents for not buying me a new convertible’ trouble. I don’t do games and I don’t do drama. I play it straight, but I play hard. So, if you’re just looking to flirt to piss off your husband, I can play along. Just don’t cock tease. Though, if you’re looking to seal the deal, be prepared that I’m not in the mood to be romantic tonight. So, if you want to be wined and dined tonight, there’s a room full of men here who would love to piss away their entire paycheck for you to pay attention to them for a few hours. That’s not me tonight. “I looked her straight in the eye.

I could tell that she was not used to be talked to like that, if ever. She sat back in the booth just a little bit and pondered me for a second, her eyes scanning me again.

“You talk big.” She finally said.

I shrugged again.

“Cocky?” She asked.

“Confident.” I replied. “I know what I like and I know what I’m in the mood for. That might be you or that might not be you. I’m good either way.”

She seemed to be both shocked and amused by this statement. This was a woman that was not used to being rejected or told that she was optional.

“You talk really big.” She said, a hint of intrigue in her voice.

“Like I said, I know what I like. So, are you going to take your chances with a big talking, confident guy at a bar?” I asked evenly, taking another drink.

She paused for a moment, looking me up and down again.

“Let’s do it.” She said firmly, starting to stand up. I bottomed my drink and stood up. As she started to move away from the table, I grabbed her wrist. She turned towards me, questioningly.

“So what’s the deal with him?” I asked, motioning my head towards her admirer in the corner who was also rising from his seat.

“That’s my husband. He’s coming along.” She said dismissively.

“Babe, while I’m ok with a tag team, I’m not in the mood for one tonight and I already told you I’m not in the mood for drama.” I said strongly.

“Don’t worry about him, he will be a good boy.” She said curtly.

“He better be. If he starts some shit, I’ll certainly finish it.” I said firmly.

“Cocky again?” She said with a smile, rubbing my bicep.

“Nope, just real fucking confident that I’ll put a quick stop to any bull shit. I want to have a good time doing bad things to that body and I don’t need a pissed off husband killing my hard on. Feel me?” I said strongly, looking her dead in the eyes.

“Oooh, you’re even sexier when you’re angry! Tell me more about those bad things you want to do to me!” She cooed a little, dragging her long fingernail down my chest.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand down towards the table and moved in closer towards her

“Rochelle, I’m serious.” I said, my tone raising a little.

She rolled her eyes.

“He won’t be a problem, I promise.” She said flippantly. “If he starts any shit, I’ll take care of it.”

“You better.”

“Is that a threat or promise?” She said seductively.

“Both.”

“If anything happens, I’ll make it up to you.” She replied, licking her lips.

“Oh, I know you will.” I replied in a firm, non-sexy voice.

“You ready?” She asked, turning towards her husband and grabbing my hand. I followed her through the crowd, every man’s eyes on us as we approached her husband.

“Hey there sweetie, this is...” she started.

“Jack.” I said, realizing that I’d never given her my name.

“Jack. This is Tom.” She said.

I put out my hand confidently. He took it and shook it hesitantly. I knew that if I kept a strong upper hand in this situation the chance of bull shit would be greatly reduced.”

“Hey.” He said, his voice an interesting mix of jealously and reluctance. He tried to project strength in his voice also, but I wasn’t buying it.

“Jack is going to show us his place. I’m riding with him, you can follow.” Rochelle announced, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the door. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Tom scrambling to pull out his wallet to pay for his drinks. Again, the entire bar watched Rochelle and I walk towards the front door together and in a moment of bravado, I wrapped my arm around her waist as we approached it.

I lead her to my car, holding her hand firmly. Her head was high and she walked with confidence and something else. Joy? Or perhaps victory. I wouldn’t know until later. I opened the passenger side of my car and she dropped into it, making a show of spreading her legs a little to cause her dress to ride up a bit more before turning in. I closed the door and got into the driver’s side, making eye contact with Tom as he rushed to his car. I waved at him, he returned a forced smile as he scrambled to get into his car and start it.

I started the car and looked over at Rochelle. She was staring at me, grinning. I smiled at her a little and drove off. She rolled down the window on her side, making her hair blow in the wind. As I made my way down the city streets, Rochelle put her right leg up on the dash, which ordinarily would piss me off, but given that it made her dress slide up even higher, I knew that she had done it on purpose. I looked down at her thighs and crotch, catching a tiny glance of her panties. It seemed juvenile, but when a sexy woman puts her leg up and taunts you to look at her, it’s sort of a reflex.

“See something you like?” She said seductively.

“The view is nice, but there’s something that’s still a bit hidden. You feeling bold enough to show it?” I replied challengingly.

She stared at me for a moment as if pondering my challenge and the lifted her ass off the seat and pulled her dress up higher. I glanced down as she spread her legs a bit wider. I could see her pantie covered mound much more clearly now. She looked at me and grinned.

“How about now?” She asked.

“Much better.” I replied, nodding. I suddenly thrust my hand between her thighs and pressed my finger against her clit. She grabbed the arm rests and threw her head back with a loud gasp at the surprise, and then a low moan as my finger moved in circles over it.

I tried to focus on the road, letting her noises and my experience guide me as I manipulated her. I pulled her panties to the side and pressed a fingertip into her pussy. It was very hot and already fairly wet. She groaned as I wiggled it around inside her, unable to do very much from this angle.

I pumped her for a minute, trying to not get us killed as I navigated traffic. She moaned, wiggling her hips against my hand and trying to get me deeper inside her. I could tell she was growing frustrated at her inability to do so and I withdrew my hand, much to her disappointment.

“Sorry, I’d rather not die.” I said, apologizing a little.

“You got me all hot.” She said, accusingly.

“Did I now? You could keep yourself going.” I suggested with a smile.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” She grinned.

I shrugged, still grinning and watching the road. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hand drop down between her legs and began work on her pussy. Her scent quickly filled the car and my eyes were torn between her and the road.

“Oh, Oh, oh!” She moaned, her eyes closed and her head leaned back against the head rest. She didn’t notice I’d pulled into my parking garage and turned off the car.

“We’re here!” I announced. Her eyes shot open.

“I’m so close!” She moaned pleadingly as I got out of the car and walked around to her side. She looked up at me with desperate eyes as I opened her car door. I held out my hand and she took it grumpily and lifted herself out of my car and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it down, just as Tom rounded the corner of my bumper.

Rochelle moved out of the way and I closed my car door. I could swear that I saw Tom sniff a little and raise an eyebrow as the rush of air from the door closing hit him, but I paid no attention as I took Rochelle’s hand and boldly led her past him and towards the elevator. Tom was caught off guard for just a moment and stepped quickly to follow us as the elevator door closed. We rode the cab in silence, Tom staring at us as Rochelle stared straight ahead, a small smirk on her face and I re read the elevator notice for the 100,000th time.

The elevator opened and we made our way down to my apartment.

“Very nice.” She commented as I opened the door.

“It works.” I said smoothly, holding the door open for her and dropping it as Tom came in behind us. Rochelle strode into my apartment boldly and dropped down onto my large sectional couch and crossed her legs. I sat next to Rochelle as Tom looked down awkwardly, trying to figure out where to sit.

“Why don’t you get us some drinks, Tom.” Rochelle said rather dominantly, putting her legs on my lap.

“Beers are in the fridge.” I said bluntly before turning towards Rochelle. Tom stared at us for a second and then walked into the kitchen.

“Finally!” Rochelle exhaled, and then smashed her face against mine. I kissed her back hard, tasting the combinations of drinks that she had consumed that evening. My hand found her thigh and her hand found my crotch. She squeezed my cock through my pants and I pulled away for a second.

“So what is going on here?” I asked quietly and questioningly.

“He fucked up, so I get a pass tonight.” Rochelle said bluntly.

“Oh yeah? A pass to do what?” I asked, sliding my hand further up her thigh.

“Whatever I damn well please.” She said firmly, squeezing my cock again.

“Well that sounds like fun. Just remember, I run the show and I’m not in the mood to be nice.” I replied just as firmly.

“I sure hope not. I’m in the mood for someone to be not nice to me.” She replied, a challenge in her voice.

“Well, let’s see what you got then sweetie.” I returned her challenge. She grinned at me devilishly and slid off the couch and between my legs. I could tell that she was used to the sex kitten act making men melt and eat out of her hand.

She was in for a surprise.

She nimbly unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I couldn’t deny that her body was hot and toying with her had gotten me turned on, so I was ready to go.

“You have a nice one!” She commented happily, grabbing my cock and licking the head slowly.

“Thanks.” I smiled as she licked up and down my shaft. Her eyes sparkled and she looked as if she was waiting for some epic response from me.

“You like it?” She asked, moving her wet tongue all around my cock.

“I do. But I told you I’m not in the mood to place nice. You ready?” I asked her.

“Bring it on.” She replied smugly, her mouth slipping over the crown of my cock.

That was a mistake.

I quickly grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on my shaft. My cock head hit the entrance to her throat and I pressed harder, my shaft sliding down her throat. Her eyes opened wide and she kicked her feet a little as she tried to get away. I looked down at her, grinning a little as I felt her throat twitch and spasm around my shaft. I held her there for a moment and then released her. She quickly pulled herself off, a long string of spit going from her mouth to my cock head. She panted for a moment and looked up at me.

“I told you.” I said with a grin.

“Yeah you did.” She replied.

“Can you take more of that? I’m just getting started.” I challenged.

That seemed to make her a bit angry. Good.

“Bring it!” She returned my challenge.

As soon as the T sound came out of her mouth I grabbed the back of her head again with one hand and aimed my shaft with the other. I forced her down on my dick again, sliding my slick shaft down the back of her throat once more. I put my second hand on her head and began to force her head up and down, using her throat as a Fleshlight. Her uncomfortable grunts grew louder but she stopped trying to get away from me quite as hard. I masturbated myself with her throat for several seconds and then released her again. She pulled away from my crotch and sat up a little, gasping for air, but this time she grabbed my slick shaft and jacked it a little. There was drool running down her face and her eye makeup was starting to run a bit.

“Like that?” I asked, grinning a little.

She nodded, still trying to catch her breath. I repeated the process again, shoving her head down on my cock and pumping her head forcefully up and down. We did that for several seconds and I released her again when I felt a presence in the room. Rochelle and I both turned at the same time to see Tom standing in the doorway, holding three beers in his hand and staring at us.

“Hi honey.” She greeted, stroking me and rubbing her spit all over my shaft before sinking down on it on her own accord. Either having him watch, or my earlier rough play had apparently motivated her, because on this go round she vigorously attacked my dick, pushing herself down on it and actively worshiping it with her tongue.

I shoved one of my hands down the front of her dress and found a nipple and pinched it a little, which seemed to really turn her on.

“I want you to fuck me.” She demanded, lifting herself off my dick. I didn’t like her tone, but I wasn’t going to correct her at this second. I stood up and helped her to her feet and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into my bedroom passed her stunned husband. We reached the foot of my bed and she shoved her mouth against mine and we kissed eagerly as my fingers found the zipper on the back of her dress. I pulled it down and peeled her dress off her body, letting it fall in a pile at her feet. Her hands grabbed at my pants and she pulled my belt off and tossed it on the bed, pushing my pants down. I kicked them and my underwear off and my cock stuck straight out. I pulled my shirt off as she dropped to her knees and began to eagerly suck my cock again.

“Make me your slut tonight.” She demanded again, shoving her head down on my dick, her firm tits bouncing a little.

“You sure about that?” I asked. She pulled her head away and nodded.

“Do whatever you want to me.” She said confidently, and then pushed herself back down on my dick.

My eyes fell on my belt, which was on the bed. I grabbed it and feeling that I needed to meet her challenge, wrapped it around her neck.

“Ever been choked?” I asked. She nodded her head no as I clenched the straps together at the back of her neck and tugged a little.

I could feel her body tense up and she paused for a moment. I held fast, my cock still resting in her throat and my hand holding the straps. She looked up at me, her eyes watering and then she closed them. She started to fall backwards and my cock slide out of her mouth. I instantly released the belt and grabbed her shoulder. Her eyes flew open and she looked up at me.

“That was so hot.” She moaned.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah. Do that again.” She asked, a little bit of pleading in her voice. I nodded.

She pushed herself back down on my cock as Tom entered the bedroom, holding a beer in each hand. My hands clenched around my belt and I pulled backwards, letting it tighten around her neck. I could feel her body react and her muscle spasms on my cock did feel amazing. Tom started to move towards us, looking concerned, but I shot him a stern ‘back the fuck off’ look and he stepped backwards, leaning against the wall and drinking one of the beers.

Rochelle’s eyes closed again and I could feel her body go limp. I released the belt and grabbed her shoulders as her eyes opened.

“Oh God that’s so fucking amazing!” She exclaimed lustily.

“Just getting started.” I grinned

“Fuck me now?” This time it was a request, with a bit of urgency in her voice.

“Looks like you might be into kinky shit after all, huh?” I asked. She nodded.

I glanced around my room as Tom continued to drink his beer. His wrist caught my eye.

“Hey man, I need your bracelet.” I said to him.

Tom seemed shocked that I was addressing him and looked down at his wrist. He was wearing a paracord bracelet.

“Why?” He asked.

“Just do it!” Rochelle demanded, a sharp tone in her voice that caught us both off guard. Tom quickly unsnapped his bracelet and tossed it at me. Rochelle looked at me inquisitively as I unwrapped it and pulled out the several feet of rope.

“Give me your hands.” I demanded.

“Oh, we are getting all 50 shades of grey now huh? I like it.” She replied, sticking her hands out with her wrists together.

“Not exactly. Christian Grey is a fucking pussy.” I replied, wrapping up her wrists and tossing her on the bed. She purred and wiggled her body into my comforter as I climbed onto the bed and grabbed the other end of the rope and tied it to my headboard. I paused for a moment to admire her body and ran my hand along her skin.

“Now that I’m at your mercy, what are you going to me?” She asked seductively.

“I’m going to fuck your goddamn brains out.” I said mater of factly, moving between her legs. She watched me anxiously as I grabbed her panties and slid them off her legs. In a moment of assholeness, I tossed her panties in the direction of Tom. She glanced at her husband for a second and giggled, then opened her legs wide as I sunk my cock into her bare snatch.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.