My One and Only Affair - Cover

My One and Only Affair

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - True story of my best friend and how she fell for another man.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

When I walked into the house I was full of three things, some shame for doing what I did with Mark; lust and sexual need like I have never felt before for what I did with him too. The lust slowly over-ruling everything else.

I showered and waited for my husband to get home. He would receive the benefits of what Mark did and didn’t do with and to me earlier today. If Bobby licked my pussy for me tonight I would go wild on him tonight and give him everything I could think of doing to him. Bobby would really remember this night if he agreed to eat my pussy.

When Bob got home I was in bed waiting for him. This time I had nothing on. He came up the stairs and saw me with my toy rubbing it slowly up and down the length of my wet slit. I told him if he didn’t get undress in two minutes I was going to fuck myself with the dildo instead of his cock. He made it in one.

I told him to lay back and then Bobby got the blow job of his life from me to start the night off. I told him I wanted him to actually cum with my mouth because we had never done that before. You know let me suck him completely to the end. But just before he was ready, his cock throbbing and his balls so tight in their sack Bob told me no that was too nasty and I should just jerk him off at the end. I told him I didn’t care I wanted him to feel the pleasure of cumming this way. He stopped me I did what he asked me to do I jerked him off. But I told him I would have done it and I wanted to show him I would drink his cum if he wanted me to. I took my hand to my mouth and I licked it showing Bobby I was willing to suck him off. He wasn’t impressed.

We played around and I sucked him back hard again before I asked him to go down on me. He tried but again Bobby couldn’t do it. He stayed down there for a few seconds, not even a minute kissing all around it but he wasn’t doing what I knew he could do to make me feel like I had just made him feel. Then he came up and told me no, he just couldn’t do it. He wanted to fuck anyway I wanted to do it but I was pissed off again and told him that was not going to happen. In fact I said he wasn’t going to have sex with me again until he was able to do for me what I did for him. He told me he couldn’t do it and that he was sorry.

I said that I hoped he understood what I was saying that he won’t get to fuck me again until he was able to eat my pussy and makes me cum. If I was willing to do him with my mouth and suck him off then he should be able and willing to do me. I wouldn’t suck him off any more either. Period. I was almost begging him and telling him I wasn’t satisfied and he always was. It wasn’t fair etc. “The new rule in this house is if you won’t do me I won’t do you”, I yelled at him.

He got off the bed and left the room and the house mad. A few hours later he came back home drunk as hell and just made it to the sofa where he passed out and slept it off. I let him sleep there while I used my toy and fucked myself to sleep cumming a few times. Each time I wasn’t thinking of my husband but I was thinking of Mark and what he told me he would do for me any time any place I wanted him to do it ... I wondered how it would feel to cum with a man’s mouth on my pussy licking and kissing and sucking it.

The next morning Bobby was up and dressed and had a bad head. He left without saying much only goodbye. I decided to dress in a blouse that buttoned up the front with just four buttons. If one was open you could see down to my bra and if two were open you could see my entire bra. I was thinking: “It would be easy to get a hand down or under it.”

I knew I wanted Mark to see and maybe feel my breasts. My nipples were hard as diamonds. I decided to put on a skirt that flared rather than one that was tight. I again I wore stockings and a garter belt. But today I was going to wear a thong for Mark. If we parked he wouldn’t have to work so hard to get his hand under my panties only the one inch that covered my pussy. But when I put it on I realized I needed to shave more if I was going to wear that type of panty. So I wore bikini panties again. But they were completely sheer and the elastic around the legs was more relaxed. Mark wouldn’t have any problem putting his hand under these that was for sure. I was ready.

Mark and I drove to work and we talked about what had happened with my husband and him not wanting to give oral to me. He asked me if Mark and I had sex last night. I told him: “No! We didn’t have sex I used my toy again.”

I told Mark there would be no sex with Bob until he could do what I wanted him to do. Mark listened and then he asked me if I had made a decision on letting him shave me and maybe he could do what Bob wouldn’t or couldn’t do for me. I told him: “No Mark I hadn’t decided yet.”

Then he asked if I would like to park on the way home again like we did yesterday. I told him yes. We talked about my thong and I said that I was going to wear one for him today. He said: “Let me see Bonnie.”

I asked Mark to pull the car over to some place we could talk for a few minutes. When he did I said: “Well after I put the thong on I saw my pubic hair sticking out all around it so I didn’t wear it. I wore these.”

I lifted my skirt up and showed Mark my stockings, garter belt and my panties. I held the skirt up and just let him look. He moved his hand over the tops of my thighs sending chills down my spine. He then said: “Open your legs.”

I did and Mark slid his hand down over my panties cupping my pussy and again he squeezed it. I saw his slacks rising and knew I was giving him a hard-on. I reached for it and held it as I rubbed him on the outside of his slacks he rubbed my pussy on the outside of my panties. He took his hand out from between my legs and put it to his face. Then as I watched him Mark took a deep breath. He smiled at me and said: “Delicious. You smell so nice today. I think you are getting wet down there already Bonnie. You really need to have me eat that pussy and make you cum so you can be satisfied.”

I told him: “Well maybe we could stop and talk some more on the way home Mark if you want to.”

He smiled and told me he wanted noting less. I released his cock and he patted my pussy one last time and off we went. Only now I let my skirt stay where it was about 6 inches about my knees. I knew Mark could see not only the tops of my stockings and garter belt but the tip of my panties between my legs. Every time we stopped at a light or traffic he would reach over and run his hand between my thighs squeezing the bare skin that was between my stockings and panties. I would open my legs for him giving him more room for his hand. Each time he touched me there I shivered and could feel I was getting wetter and wetter between my legs. Sometimes he would run his middle finger up and down my slit which was now so wet I was almost dripping with my excitement.

When he touched my vagina like that I just closed my eyes and opened my legs more so he could hold my pussy. Muuu God!!! How I remember that first day we did that all the way to work. It was so nasty so sexual and erotic with him diving and me sitting there letting him see me whenever he could look over. And letting him touch me in the only place I had let only one other man touch me there, my pussy.

Work went so slow that day I could hardly wait to leave and ride home with him. Then I found myself in the stock room with him and he kissed me. Every chance we got he was touching me, in the elevator, the stair well, even in line at the fast food place he rubbed up against me. By the end of the day I was so hot and so ready to park with Mark again.

I couldn’t wait to see and feel what he would do with my body this time. We drove out of the parking lot and at the first red light he slid his hand under my skirt and lifted it up so he could see my panties again. He let it go and I lifted it even higher so he could see my panties better. He smiled and I smiled. I ran my hand over his cock and found it hard.

He found a spot deeper in the park this time. Actually it was on a road in the woods. As he stopped the car he turned to me and said: “I want you to do something for me Bonnie.”

I asked what it was and he said: “Open your legs for me. I want to see all of your panties that cover your beautiful pussy.”

I blushed but I did it. I found myself putting a foot up on the seat and then spreading my legs for him. I could smell my sex and musk rising from between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.