Tongue Out - Cover

Tongue Out

by Sam and Lacey

Copyright© 2021 by Sam and Lacey

Erotica Sex Story: Sam is stressed out. Lacey knows just how to fix that. Dive into this erotica to experience with Sam the best spring afternoon of your life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

It was an unusually hot spring day and the smell of fresh cut grass danced through the light breeze. Lacey was just getting home from some casual patio drinks with a few girlfriends. Toward the end of her visit, the conversation shifted toward favourite experiences in the bedroom, which had Lacey feeling slightly excited. She was wearing a white sundress that was a particularly low cut and had not bothered to put on panties. She always liked the way the breeze felt on her skin, and today was no exception.

As she walked into her condo and dropped her keys in the bowl beside the door, she noticed her boyfriend Sam sitting at the computer. He had been under a lot of stress lately and today seemed particularly bad. Sam was taking his LSATs in a couple of weeks and the pressure had him very tense. Lacey decided that he needed a break, and she had just the thing.

Sam turned around to quickly say hello to Lacey and get back to studying, but Lacey had other plans. As he swiveled his chair around, he found Lacey staring directly into his eyes. Without saying a word, she bit her lower lip, grabbed the bottom of her sundress, and lifted it slowly over her head. With her sun kissed body completely exposed, she casually tossed her dress on the couch and without breaking eye contact, slowly dropped to her knees.

Sam liked to be comfortable when studying so he was in a plain white tee and a pair of dark blue gym shorts. He knew he needed to study, but he also needed a break, and looking at her body, he knew he couldn’t pass this up. Lacey had crawled her way across the floor to the base of his chair. She slowly stuck her middle and index finger into the back of her mouth, traced a line from her chin, in between her perky breasts, down her belly button and into her now dripping pussy.

As she slowly pulled her fingers out, her excitement was visible. She put her other hand on Sam’s knee, straightened herself up, and stroked Sam’s tongue from back to front with her juices. As she brought her hand down, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and briefs and pulled them down to his ankles. His balls rested on the seat of the chair and his cock flopped out onto his leg. Lacey could see he was getting excited from tasting her and couldn’t wait to please him.

Lacey looked at Sam and said, “I’m here to make you happy. I’ll do whatever you want, and you can do whatever you want to me.” As she finished saying the words, she could see the blood rushing to Sam’s dick. Lacey immediately pushed his cock back toward his body and took both balls in her mouth. She sucked hard, pulling them away from him by moving her head side to side and stroking his shaft. She sat up and took Sam’s semi-hard cock in her warm mouth, feeling it grow as she sucked. She kept her lips pursed around the base for as long as she could until it filled her whole mouth, and she could feel the tip start covering her throat.

As she released the seal with her lips, spit flowed out of her mouth, down his cock and onto his balls. She rubbed it in with both hands, staring up at Sam. She massaged her salvia everywhere, soaking every part of his crotch. Sam slowly stood up, his raging boner staring Lacey in the face. He grabbed his shaft and slapped her face with it, asserting dominance. He then demanded, “Tongue out.” She obeyed, sticking her long pink tongue out as far as she could. Without hesitation, Sam took a fist full of her hair from the back of her head and forced her head toward his body.

“I want to feel your tongue on my balls as you take my dick down your throat,” Sam told her. Lacey opened her mouth as wide as she could and let Sam’s hand guide her head all the way into his stomach with his cock fully consumed. He held her in that position for a few seconds, backed her mouth up his cock, and forced her back down again on repeat. Lacey’s eyes began to water, but not as much as her pussy. She loved it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.