Amelia and Me - Cover

Amelia and Me

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A multi-part story of a fictional meeting between me and Amelia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

As I start to stir from unconsciousness, to being awake, I feel cold on my chest. That’s right Amelia fell asleep on my chest. Where is she now? I move my arms around to feel for her, nothing. Where is she?

Once again I am lost. A noise is heard. A hand is felt. My leg is being rubbed. Feels good to me. The hand goes higher on my leg, my knee, the outside of my thigh, across my thigh. Her hand grips my limp cock. Well not so limp any more. Wetness surrounds my cock. How does she do that with her tongue?

Feels SOooo ... good. Oh My GOD!! She is licking my balls with her tongue. Have I said that I love my angel Amelia! The warm wetness returns to my cock.

All to soon I feel like I’m going to cum. Not yet body, I want to enjoy this feeling that she is giving me.

“Amelia, I’m going ... to ... cum ... soon ... NOW!”

I give her 2 powerful shots of cum and several smaller ones.

Her body shifts around and she is again next to me.

It is so dark I cannot see her, just can feel her.

A kiss on my cheek, another on my nose. She lays her head on my chest.

“Morning Drew.” What an angelic voice.

“Thank you for last night. I am a messed up person and I needed someone to share my inner secrets with. I guess you have earned my trust back. BUT! And I mean BUT! If you ever tell anyone about me, that crop will come out and be used to abuse your ass.”

“My dear Amelia, who would I tell? I know no one here. And back home it is none of their business.”

“Drew, can I ask you something? It is very important to me that I ask you this.”

“What is on your mind? Wait let me try to guess. OK. You have fallen madly in love with me and can never leave myside. Is that it? Or are you going to tell me that you have a significant other and this is something that you had to get out of your system before you take the big plunge into marriage? It could also be that you are a lesbian, like our mutual friend?”

“No, nothing like those at all. The first one, to answer you is that I have too many roots here to leave. The second one, no there is no significant other. And marriage is, for now, out of the question. And as for the third, I am not, nor have I ever been a lesbian. I know she loves me. She has told me so. She has told me what she wants to do to me.”

“What I need to tell you involves what I confessed to you last night. Yes I am into self-flagellation. It is something of a disease in my mind. The self-punishment. I was wondering if you could help me to feel pain above what I can give to myself.”

Wow! My angel wants me to give her pain. I don’t know if I can do that. What do I say to her? These words must be very carefully chosen. To say no will hurt her very much. To say yes, how far does she want me to go?

How much is too much and how much is too little. This is all new to me.

“Amelia, I will help you. But I need one condition from you or I will not help you. I need for you to come up with a safe word, or action, so if I go too far you can say it and I will stop. And that will be the end of it. Also I need another word for me to be more accretive with what I am doing. Do you understand me?”

She laid her head on my chest and I felt a big breath come from her. She hugged me tightly, moved around till I could feel her in my face.

“Drew, with those words I know I can trust you. You don’t want to hurt me. You want to help me find out about myself. So what I am proposing to you is 3 words or actions if I can go that far. Green will mean that you can continue as you are. Yellow will mean that I am reaching my limit and for you to ease up a bit. Red will mean stop. End of session. If I fell that I want more and have you do more to me, we will go with nonverbal communication. Kicking my legs once, same as green. Kicking twice, same as yellow. Kicking repeatedly will be the same as red.”

“By doing wanting more or doing more, what exactly do you mean?”

“You have seen what is in my drawer. The riding crop, the handcuffs, the gag, the mask, the feather. I also have a paddle that I sometimes use. Also I want to feel what a bare hand from another person feels like. I want to be unable to stop you. I want to be restrained. I would like to experience what kind, if any, all of my toys can give me. Do I make any sense to you?”

Amelia is now laying on me. She feels content, like a heavy burden has been lifted from her mind.

I feel around and find her head. With both hands holding her head, I kiss her lips. I keep my lips on hers. I break from the kiss and run my hands down her body.

Have I told you she has a heavenly ass? My angel does!

I knead her ass with my fingers. Harder, as time goes on. A moan of approval escapes her lips.

SLAP!!

“Green.”

Another slap. A bit harder.

“Green”

2 more rapid slaps. All in the same spot, also harder.

“Green”

Using my other hand I give her 5 rapid slaps to the other cheek.

“Green”

I push her off of me, I sit up. Find her in the dark, and position her across my lap. Her ass is now raised a bit. 3 slaps to the left, then 3 to the right.

“Green”

5 slaps now on each cheek 3 fast then 2 slow to one cheek. The other gets 1 slow, 3 fast and 1 slow. Another moan escapes her mouth.

“Green”

How much more can she take before she says yellow or red? Let me see what 10 fast and hard ones do to her. I raise my hand and slap her ass left, right, left, right. Till I get to 10 on each cheek. These are not soft ones either. When I am done, my hand is sore. I rub her ass. It is very warm.

I hear a sob come from her.

“Yellow. Too much in one spot at one time. My ass is getting very sore in that spot. But you have shown me something. My ass likes a bare hand.”

I pull Amelia up to me, she is on my chest. I give her kisses around her face. Stroke her body with loving caresses.

“I hope I was not too rough on you?”

“Not at all Drew. Just too much in one spot at one time.”

We lay there in each other’s arms. Holding each other as lover’s do.

“Little Drew likes it!” she says as she grips my cock.

I did not even realize that I was hard.

“Amelia, we have fucked till we fell asleep, you have giving me a blow-job. I have shaved you. I have gone down and licked you. We have done quite a few thing together. I have one question for you. Do you like anal sex?”

Nothing. Crickets. Deafing silence. Ok I blew whatever we have had together.

“I ... I ... I don’t know. Honest. I was hoping or wishing that you would have licked me there. If you did it would have been out of love for me. I said nothing to you, because I thought that you have thought of me as a sick person.”

“When the time is right you will tell me that you want to try it. Will not force you, to do it. That has to come from you. Only you know when you are ready for it.”

OH MY GOD!!! The kiss I received from her. The passion she put into it!

“Your ex is so fucking stupid to run off with an older man and abandon you. You show care, compassion, devotion to your partner.”

“Amelia, I took her for granted. She was there. Safe for me to use. And that is what I did. I used her. I thought of only myself and not her. After sex with her, I was the one to roll over and be asleep. Did she have an orgasm? I never asked. Sometimes we would have foreplay for a long time and then I would use her vagina to jerk-off with. Be happy and sleep like a baby. Maybe she ran away from me to get what I did not give her. Never asked her and never will.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.