Smile for the Camera - Cover

Smile for the Camera

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Story 3: Michelle

Erotica Sex Story: Story 3: Michelle - A lovely young woman learns of an organization that helps people along their career path. To be connected to this group she must first deal with man named Spencer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After spending his weekend with Amy, Spencer looked forward to a quiet week. His visit to Amy’s new apartment was supposed to be a one-night adventure. As it turned out, he was there from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon when Amy received a call from Frederick Zander asking if he could stop by to see the apartment.

Spencer had given Amy a quick kiss and promised to come back for another visit before quickly getting out of her building. While the man had told Amy she could have boyfriends, Spencer had a feeling that one of his secret employers wouldn’t be happy to know his chief filmmaker was tapping his personal stock. Once he was home, he got comfortable and settled in for an afternoon of professional football on television.

As he reclined on his couch in front of his 60” flat screen tv, he sipped on a beer and his mind drifted back to his time with Amy. After reviewing her audition film, he remembered his encounter with her back in his studio. After thinking about what they had done in her new apartment, Spencer decided the time she had spent with the Zander directors had given her a unique perspective on sex. She had been more than willing to do anything and everything Spencer had suggested. She had become quite vocal and multi-orgasmic.

He recalled how he bent Amy over her kitchen counter and was liberally applying olive oil to her puckered opening when his cell phone chimed. Picking it up, he saw the call was from Phyllis Zander. He quickly muted the sound from the TV and answered the call, “My sweet Phyllis. Why would you call a cantankerous old bachelor on a Sunday afternoon?”

“You are not cantankerous,” the woman said flatly. “I wish I were calling to ask you to show me around your studio, but alas, I am not.”

“A studio tour? What a lovely idea,” Spencer replied in a soft, sexy voice.

Getting right to business, Phyllis announced, “I’ve had a call from Jonathan Zander. He has discovered a young woman he would like to have enrolled in our program. He says she’s beautiful and talented but needs some help moving her career along.”

“Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe him?” Spencer asked.

“Oh my,” Phyllis replied. “I’m sorry if my disbelief showed in my voice. But you guessed correctly. I’d be willing to bet a month’s salary Jonathan has been playing footsie with the young lady and needs to find a way to get her out of town.”

“Would he do such a thing?” Spencer asked, showing false shock in his voice.

“I have no doubt about it,” she seemed to spit out, “But I’m not paid to give such things any thought. My job is to get the ball rolling and keep it going until the contract period has been completed.”

Spencer smiled. “You do an excellent job, Phyllis. Tell me what you have in mind for me.”

“You are always such a breath of fresh air, Spencer,” the woman said. “Someday, I’ll get a tour of your studio.”

“Consider the invitation extended,” he said honestly. “Any time you feel the need, just give me a call. But keep in mind my studio sessions run three hours.”

There were several seconds of silence before Phyllis spoke again. “I’ve set up a lunch meeting between you and the woman so you can get acquainted with her before she gets naked for you. I thought you might like to talk with her first.”

“I appreciate it, Phyllis,” he told her. “And you are exactly correct. I try to get the best out of our women as they are filmed. But it can be a little tricky if I’ve only spent five minutes with them before telling them to take their clothes off.”

Phyllis thought how sweet it would be to have Spencer tell her to get naked but tried to keep her mind on the current topic. “The reason I’m calling you now is I’ve reserved a table for you at the Town Point Club tomorrow at 1:00. Can you make it?”

“Even without looking, I know I have nothing on my calendar tomorrow,” he answered. “I try to keep my Mondays uncluttered. So, 1:00 is perfect.”

“Good,” she replied. “I’ll call the woman and make arrangements with her before calling you back.”

An hour later, Phyllis called again. “We have a plan,” she said without preamble. “Miss Santos will meet you at 1:00. I’ve told her she should only say she is there to meet Mr. Spencer. You should have an hour to get acquainted.”

“What’s her first name?” Spencer asked.

“Michelle,” Phyllis answered. “She has no discernable accent I could identify, but you can work all of that out as you always do.”

“I have enough for a good start,” Spencer told his old friend. “As long as I know her name, I’ll get to the rest of it in due course.”

“I’ve already spoken with the restaurant and arranged for the meal to be billed to the company. You’ll only need to sign the check.”

Spencer chuckled. “Then you won’t mind if I order a bottle of wine?”

“Order two,” Phyllis answered. “The determination that this project is a go is entirely yours. The woman has been recommended by one of the Directors, but that doesn’t mean we are required to do it. If you decide she isn’t up to our standards, you’ll only need to say the word. You’ve proven to us in the past you have a unique skill for selecting the best people for our work.”

“I’ll take care of it, Phyllis and be back in touch with you later in the afternoon.”

“Thank you, Spencer,” the woman replied. “As always, I’ll look forward to speaking with you.”

“You are always so polite and articulate,” Spencer told her with a laugh. “Why do I feel you are a hell-raiser when the lights go out?”

There was a pause before she responded. “Perhaps someday we’ll have to discuss the topic. Perhaps it will be one of those two bottle days.”

The woman disconnected the call leaving Spencer laughing.

The next day shortly before 1:00, Spencer arrived at the Town Point Club. Identifying himself, he told the receptionist, “I’ll be conducting an interview while we eat lunch. I’d like the service to be minimal and the table to be located where we are least likely to be disturbed. My guest will request to join Mr. Spencer.”

He had been seated only ten minutes and looked over the wine menu when he saw her walking toward him. Michelle Santos was perhaps 5’ 5” tall. He guessed she would weigh about 110 pounds. The way she walked screamed for men to look and her and desire her. With a name like Santos, he was not expecting such a fair-skinned woman. Her hair was black and hung over her shoulders. She was wearing a business suit which fit her lovely body perfectly. Her skirt was slightly above her knees and showcased her legs, encased in sheer black stockings.

Standing to greet her, Spencer mumbled under his breath, “I love my job.”

Reaching the table, the woman flashed her white teeth in a smile, saying, “Mr. Spencer?”

Taking her hand, he merely held it and responded, “Lose the mister. I just go by Spencer. May I assume you are Michelle Santos?”

“I hope you’ll call me Michelle,” she replied, giving him her big smile.

“Please,” he motioned. “Have a seat.” He watched her as she sat and placed her purse on a chair beside her. His mind was ticking away, running his initial analysis of his first impressions. Once he was seated, Spencer looked at Michelle, saying, “I was going to order some wine. Will you join me?”

“I’d love to,” she answered. “I don’t usually drink alcohol at lunch, but I think it’s appropriate, seeing as this is an informal interview.”

Almost immediately, a waiter came to the table. Spencer ordered a bottle of wine and returned his view to Miss Santos. “Did Phyllis give you any information on me when you talked with her yesterday?”

“She only said that you would be my first contact with Zander and you would guide me through the process. She didn’t tell me what was involved in the ‘process’ but assured me that you were a very nice man and thoroughly knowledgeable about the company.”

“Then let’s begin at the beginning,” Spencer said with a warm smile. “You are applying for what we generally refer to as an internship with Zander. If you are accepted, you will meet with the different Directors over a period of three months. At the end of your internship, assuming that you complete the program and are approved, you will receive some form of career assistance from the group. Have I described what you expected?”

“I believe that you were being very PC and polite and avoided saying that I will probably spend a fair amount of my internship naked,” Michelle said with a friendly smile. “Is that correct?”

Spencer chuckled. “That would probably be correct. Since you are here, may I assume you have no problem with the requirements?”

“Let me be very straightforward, Spencer,” the young woman said softly. “My understanding is that if approved, I would spend some time with each of the Directors having sex. In return for my sexual favors, this group will assist me in some way to advance my career.” She took a sip from the water glass on the table. “I am a woman who loves sex in all its shapes and configurations. If doing something I enjoy with a variety of men and females can help me move another step up the ladder, count me in.”

Spencer decided that he liked Michelle Santos and not just because she was beautiful and sexy. He liked the way she comported herself and the self-assurance she exhibited.

The waiter arrived and poured wine for both of them. Holding his glass out to Michelle, he offered a toast, “To a mutually beneficial internship.”

After ordering lunch, Michelle asked, “So how does it work? How do I make contact with the corporation’s Directors?”

“That is all arranged by Phyllis,” Spence told her. “After seeing your audition film, the Directors will contact Phyllis to make an appointment to meet with you. By doing it that way, you don’t have to be concerned with dozens of phone calls and having to maintain a calendar. Phyllis will be your point of contact and your best friend. She will make your appointments, keep track of your schedule and keep you informed.”

“And you?” Michelle asked.

“My job is to make your audition video, edit it and get it into the Directors’ hands.”

“So,” Michelle asked, “You will be filming me?”

“Yes,” he answered.

“Where?” was her next question.

“In my studio,” he answered. “I have a studio in my home.”

“How long will it take?” she asked.

“I always allow three hours,” he told her. “It doesn’t mean that we’ll be filming for three hours, but it will take that amount of time to get everything done and allow you some time to catch your breath.”

Michelle took a sip of wine and studied Spencer for a minute. “Will there be anyone else around while you are filming?”

“Nope,” he answered quickly. “Just me. I have my studio set up with five different cameras plus two handheld cameras I also use. They are all synced together so that I can easily see the same action from five different angles. That makes editing pretty easy.”

She listened carefully before asking, “Will you and I be having sex?”

“Yes,” was his immediate answer. “Typically, I will conduct a bit of an interview with only you facing the cameras. At some point, I’ll direct you to undress and give the camera a close look at your body. Generally, I’ll ask the person to masturbate for the camera before moving to ‘two person’ sex. The camera will be on you, Michelle. Those viewing your film will see parts of me but not my face.”

“I’m not going to be coy,” Michelle said with a grin. “I think I will enjoy having you as a sex partner.”

“I’ll do my best to keep you entertained,” he told her with his lopsided smile.

As they ate their lunch, Spencer asked Michelle what work she did. “I’m in sales,” she answered.

“For the past year, I’ve been working with a local company selling sophisticated computer equipment used by many of the companies headquartered downtown. I moved to that job from a smaller company doing essentially the same thing. This job pays better and has a larger established clientele.”

“Do you enjoy the work?” he asked.

“Not really,” she responded. “I was hired for my body, not my brain. I’m not saying that I’m opposed to having men take long looks at my figure before they agree to hear a sales pitch, but I would enjoy being taken a little more seriously.”

“Was it through your sales job that you met Jonathan?

“Right,” she answered. “Jonathan’s company was getting ready to invest in a new computer system, and I had a chance to discuss my products with him.” Suddenly she looked up at Spencer, realizing that he had trapped her. “Fuck,” she whispered.

“Exactly,” he said with a smile. “How long have you been fucking Jonathan?”

Michelle sat down her knife and fork beside her plate. “About three months,” she answered. “Is this going to disqualify me from the program?”

“I don’t see why it should,” he answered. “But I would suggest that you not mention it to anyone you might meet with Zander.” Spencer took another bite before asking, “Is he any good?”

Michelle smiled at Spencer and answered, “He’s not the best I’ve ever had, but he certainly isn’t the worst. He is quite wealthy and I made a nice commission on the sale to his company.”

Spencer finished his meal and looked across the table at Michelle. “Are you free Wednesday night to make the audition tape?”

“You bet,” she answered with a bright smile. “I’m anxious to get this started.”

“Yeah, me too,” he told her as he handed over a folded paper. “This gives directions to my home. I’d like for you to be there no later than 7:30. You’ll have some papers to sign, and we’ll have a drink and discuss it before we move to the studio.”

Glancing down at the paper, Michelle looked up and asked, “What should I wear?”

“Something sexy, but not whorish,” he told her. “Keep in mind that you’ll be trying to seduce more than twenty well-bred men with your film. I think it’s a good idea for you to wear some sexy lingerie that you can remove slowly. It would be a good idea to bring a favorite toy or two. I’ll have some available if you don’t have any. Keep in mind that you’re making a sales pitch to these directors.”

Looking into his eyes, Michelle crossed and uncrossed her legs, giving him a quick glimpse of her inner thighs and the tops of her stockings. In her smart move, she answered two questions for Spencer. Michelle was not wearing panties, and her pussy was shaved. “I’m getting excited thinking about it,” she whispered. “Thank you for your time and for lunch.” Michelle stood and extended her hand to Spencer. “I’ll see you again soon.”

Spencer shook her hand without standing. As he watched her walk away, he thought, “And I’m looking forward to seeing you minus the clothes, young lady. I’ll bet you set my sheets on fire.”

Shortly before 7:30 on Wednesday evening, Spencer opened his front door to let Michelle inside. As she walked in, he studied her from behind. She was wearing a tight-fitting black skirt and a flaming red silk blouse. Her heels made her look taller than when they had first met. His eyes caressed her rounded ass as she walked ahead of him into his living room.

“You have a lovely place,” Michelle said as she looked around the room. “It feels very masculine.”

“I live here alone,” he replied, “It should feel manly. I bought this place five years ago because I liked the layout. It only needed a little modification to be perfect for my needs.” As he talked, Spencer led Michelle to his granite bar top, looking into his kitchen. He pointed to a barstool and watched as she sat, once more showing her inner thighs.

“This was originally a four-bedroom home,” he told her as he removed a bottle of wine from his built-in wine cooler. “I turned the primary bedroom into my studio and made a new master bedroom upstairs by combining two other rooms.”

As he spoke, Spencer opened the bottle and poured two glasses, handed one to her and picked up his own. Holding his glass toward her, he said, “Here’s to success.”

“Indeed,” she answered and took a sip of her wine while her eyes stayed glued to Spencer. Setting her glass down, Michelle picked up a stack of papers on the countertop. “Are these for me?”

“They are,” he answered. “That is your contract with the Zander Corporation. I’d like for you to read it and I’ll answer any questions you have.”

“Couldn’t we just make the film first?” she asked, and he could see the fire in her eyes. He was sure of one thing. Michelle Santos was anxious to get naked. He didn’t need to touch it to know that her bald pussy was already dripping wet.

Spencer gave her his ‘sexy’ smile. “You just sit there and read the contract. It’s clear and points out the things you will be required to do and what the corporation will do for you. Once you’ve read it, we’ll sign it and move on to the next step.”

Michelle sipped her wine and read the contract. She looked up at Spencer five minutes later, saying, “This is very straightforward and not filled with lawyer mumbo-jumbo. I’m ready to sign it.”

Handing her a pen, he told her, “You sign right here, and I’ll witness it.”

Once they had both signed it, Michelle asked, “Can we start the film now?”

“Let’s talk just a minute,” he said as he moved to her side and put his arm around her. “My job is to make and edit your audition film. It’s essential to your success that it be good. You want the directors to see it and be so turned on that they’ll want to meet you at once. By that, I mean that you must be thinking that people are watching.”

“That’s kinda kinky,” she laughed.

“Since I haven’t been with you, I don’t know what kind of noises you make while you’re having sex,” he explained. “It’s important that you express yourself clearly so that the Directors can hear you. Moans and groans are good, but saying something now and then makes it even better. In other words, play to the camera.”

“I don’t think that will be difficult,” she said with a coy smile.

Spencer picked up the bottle and refilled their glasses. “Let’s go back to my studio, and I’ll explain how everything works.”

“I understand how sex works,” she said as she slid off the barstool.

Spencer let his hand rest on her ass as they walked toward his studio. “I’m certain you know how sex works. I want you to understand where the cameras are and how they work.”

Michelle liked the feeling of his hand on her butt. There was no doubt that Spencer was a man who knew what to do to make a girl happy in the bedroom.

Spencer led her into what first appeared to be a large bedroom, but Michelle could see that the large bed was simply a prop as she looked around. He pointed out the cameras placed around the room. She could see that he had every angle of the bed covered.

“In addition to those cameras, I also have two handheld cameras that I’ll use for close-ups. If you’re good, I may even let you hold one toward your face to catch your look during orgasm,” he explained.

Just hearing him say the word orgasm made her excited. “When does that happen?” she asked.

“Not right away,” he chuckled. “First, we’ll do a little interview with your clothes on. I’ll be behind the cameras asking questions. You have to remember that you’ll be speaking directly to each of the directors. After we’ve talked a bit, I’ll ask you to undress. You’ll want to do that slowly.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.