Smile for the Camera - Cover

Smile for the Camera

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Story 2: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Story 2: Amy - A lovely young woman learns of an organization that helps people along their career path. To be connected to this group she must first deal with man named Spencer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cover

Nine weeks had passed since Spencer had made the audition film with Kate and she had started her 90-day program with the directors of Zander Corporation. He had seen her in the office a couple of times at a distance, but they hadn’t spoken. Once, Spencer considered going to her office just to see how she was doing but changed his mind deciding that it would be best to avoid her until her Zander contract was completed. He had made twenty or more audition films for Zander since he had been hired but had never thought much about the women he filmed until his evening with Kate. In the last few weeks, Spencer had found himself daydreaming about her.

On at least two occasions, he had found her DVD and watched it from beginning to end. He still thought that she had one of the best bodies he had ever seen. He could still hear the incredibly wonderful noises she made while they were having sex in his mind. “I’ve got to know if she was acting or enjoyed it that much,” he thought.

As if following a script, he looked up at the sound of a light knock on his doorway to see a smiling Kate.

“Hi, handsome,” she said as she stepped into his office. “Do you have a few minutes for an old friend?”

“For you, beautiful,” Spencer said as he stood up to greet her, “I have hours.”

Kate gave him a dazzling smile and said, “I was hoping for maybe a full weekend.”

He watched her sit down, thinking that she seemed more self-confident than the last time she came into his office and, if possible, more beautiful. “If you want me to tell the truth, I was thinking about four or five days on the beaches in Cancun. I know a nice little shop down there that could probably put you into one of the smallest bikinis known to mankind. We could just hang out and enjoy the sun and the moon together.”

She obviously enjoyed his flirting. “I would think after the last time we were together, I might not need the bikini,” she said while batting her eyelids at him.

“When you’ve finished your ninety days with Zander, we’ll talk about it. I really do have a great place in Cancun. If you want to go, I’ll make it happen.” After putting a period on that sentence, Spencer realized that he probably shouldn’t have mentioned any possibility of them getting together before her contract ended.

“I’ve got about two weeks remaining,” she said. “When I’m finished with them, I’ll discuss it with you.”

“Promise?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” she answered.

“Is everything going well with you?” He paused a few seconds and then added, “And with them?”

“Everything has been perfect. I have been treated wonderfully and always like a lady. Kate told him the men have all been gentlemen and the women friendly and enjoyable. I have absolutely no regrets about taking this on, just in case you were wondering.”

“Of course, I was wondering,” Spencer replied with a warm smile. “I feel responsible for you. We made an exceptional film together and I’m willing to bet that you’ve met or will meet all of the Directors.”

“I haven’t met them all yet, but you are correct. I’ve been told the Directors were impressed by the video. The few I have not met are on my schedule for the next two weeks. Then I’m free and we can talk about that trip.”

“And what about the career help? Are you getting it?” he asked.

Kate leaned forward, almost whispering, “It isn’t all done yet, but I believe it will be quite soon. I’ve had three exceptional offers. Two of them are in this city and one in Charlotte. You know Charlotte is a pretty big deal in the banking business. I’ll have to consider that one seriously. But just so you’ll know, this little experiment has been an amazing experience for me. I’ve met some remarkable people that I would not have otherwise known and they’ve all wanted to help me.” Kate looked into Spencer’s eyes and said, “I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I appreciate what you did for me. I owe you a debt of gratitude.”

“You owe me absolutely nothing,” Spencer replied with a big smile. “I’m delighted I could help you. Besides that, how could I have ever had such a beautiful woman in my bed? I think I’ve been rewarded sufficiently.”

Kate stood up and leaned across his desk, much as she had ten weeks previously. Her blouse opened and he took in her exquisite body unashamedly. “You could have had me in your bed whenever you wanted me, Zander or no Zander. You are an exceptionally sexy man and no one has ever made me feel the way you did. The day after my contract ends, I’ll be here to discuss a trip. Cancun would certainly be nice, but I would settle for a few days at your place.”

When Kate stood, Spencer could see that her nipples were hard and showing through her silky blouse. He was very tempted to reach over to touch them but decided against it. “I’ll be here and waiting to see you.”

“I wish that I could kiss you,” she said softly. “But it will have to wait a bit.” She mimicked a kiss, turned and walked out his door.

Once again, Spencer thought, “Damn. What a beautiful ass!” and sat down quickly before someone noticed the bulge in his trousers.

Thirty minutes later, he had cleared his mind of Kate after making a note to check on flights and accommodations in Cancun. The idea of spending a few days with a naked and willing Kate had undoubtedly piqued his interest. He looked up after hearing another light knock on his office door. Amy Adams, the Zander woman who recommended Kate just a few months ago, stood there smiling. “Well, well,” he offered with a wicked grin, “The lovely Miss Adams. I haven’t seen you in four or five months. Come in.”

“I’m glad that you haven’t forgotten me,” she pouted. “I’ve been working here for almost three months and you haven’t stopped by to say hello.”

“It certainly isn’t my style to ignore a beautiful woman,” Spencer said, reverting to his usual “flirty, single man” style. “But you know, Amy, as beautiful as you are, and even though we shared a spectacular evening making your audition video, once that video is finished and delivered to the directors, my job is finished. I can’t say that it’s written in the rule book, but I should have no other contact after the film is made until the contract period is over.”

She offered him a lovely smile and said, “My contract period is over. I’m no longer associated with Zander. I’d like to think that we can be friends now.”

Spencer was undoubtedly flattered. This beautiful young woman was probably twenty years his junior. She certainly didn’t need to be hanging out with anyone his age. There was no reason for her to believe that he had any more to offer than the salary he earned on this job. With a face and body like hers, she could be hanging with handsome young men or older, wealthy men. “I would certainly hope that we could be friends,” he told her. Then changing the subject, he asked, “Are you enjoying your job here?”

“Yes, I am,” Amy answered. “I’m finally getting to do the kind of work that I wanted. My contacts at Zander found me just want I wanted and I expect that if I do the kind of work here that I know I can do, it will just be a stepping stone for me. I’m feeling very confident and happy.”

“That’s just great,” Spencer offered sincerely. “I know that being taken seriously can be exceptionally difficult for a woman as beautiful as you, Amy. Men in decision-making positions admire your beauty and your ass rather than your work. It means that you have to be better and smarter than your competition.”

“That’s what I’m working on, Spencer,” she said. “But I wouldn’t be where I am today without your help. I want you to know how much I appreciate it.”

“When I say that it was my pleasure, I’m being sincere,” he told her with a sly grin. “Most of the men on the face of the earth would be willing to fight me to have a chance to film you naked. But to have the opportunity to do that and then join you in sex ... well, that was certainly a big bonus. Zander hired me because I’m a better than average photographer, but they give me some truly exceptional subjects to film.”

“Anyone can operate a camera,” Amy replied. “From what I heard from the Zander Directors, they were mesmerized by the film you made. They told me that they were aware that I was with a man, but the film was made so that they only saw me. They all said that the way the camera featured my face when I had an orgasm let them know I wasn’t faking anything and that I was a real woman that loved sex. So you made the film, Spencer. It gave me the start I wanted.”

Spencer thought a moment before saying, “It’s all a matter of cameras, angles, and editing. The good news is that I use the studio that I set up and I don’t need an assistant to get all of those shots. Otherwise, I’d have to hire a handsome young man to do the fun part while I filmed. I always try to present everyone in the best possible light.” He paused again and asked, “Now that your contract period is over, are you pleased with your decision? Will this be a decision you will regret later?”

“I will never regret that decision,” Amy said with a lot of conviction. “I met some wonderful people. I kept expecting that one of them would be a creep or a pervert, but they were all kind, thoughtful and considerate. The men were all reasonably handsome and all were well dressed. They shared great stories and offered excellent advice. I don’t know who pulled the strings to get me this job, but I feel certain that he thought I was qualified and not because I give great head.”

Spencer laughed as he remembered that, in fact, Amy was immensely talented with her oral skills. “I’m really pleased to know you are happy with your decision. I sometimes wonder how those that make this agreement think of it when it’s all over.”

“Do you ever see any of them after their contract is finished?” she asked.

“I’m not going to tell you how many I’ve filmed,” he replied, “But I have seen two of them afterward. One was very happy and the other was undecided at the time. So, I’m very happy for you.”

“I have a question for you,” Amy said, looking very serious.

“Shoot,” he said.

“That woman that works in our accounting office, Kate. Is she in the Zander program now?”

“Normally, I wouldn’t be allowed to answer that question, but since you are the one that recommended her, I can tell you that she is currently under contract,” he answered.

Amy told him, “I was out with a group of women from here shortly after finishing the program and spent some time with her. From the conversation, I could tell that she was frustrated with her career path. She was quite beautiful and was certainly not a prude. It just struck me that she would be an excellent candidate. Since she worked this close to you, it made it a simple thing to do.”

Spencer smiled at her and said, “I’m guessing you don’t know that you broke a Zander policy by sending her to me.”

“What policy?” she asked.

“The contract you signed said that if you wished to recommend anyone to Zander, you would first submit the name and basic information to Phyllis Zander. Since you didn’t remember that, I guess you also didn’t know that Zander pays a bonus for successful recommendations,” he said with a smile.

Amy appeared a little shocked and replied, “I didn’t spend five minutes reading that contract. I was just interested in what good having sex with a couple of old farts could do for me. Actually, I’m sorry that I didn’t do it the way I should have, but I’m glad that Kate is in the program if that is what she wanted.”

“She’s in the program and appears quite pleased,” Spencer told Amy. “But just so you won’t be surprised, I gave you credit for the referral. So when Kate finishes the term of her contract, you will be receiving a check from Zander for $10,000. Those are their basic terms in the contract.”

Amy was more than a little stunned. “$10,000! You must be kidding!”

“Nope,” he said with a laugh. “They’ve always thought that the most logical people to recommend people to the program would be those that have completed it. They know what is involved and what the payout can be. So, if you’ve changed your address since you completed the program, you need to get in touch with Phyllis.”

Amy appeared surprised and finally said, “Actually, I’m getting ready to move. I’ll have to let her know.”

Spencer asked, “Where are you moving?”

“I’m taking an apartment in the city,” Amy told him, beginning to recover from his shocking information. “The apartment is on 29th Street near the park.”

This information caused Spencer’s eyebrows to rise. “You must have had a substantial pay increase. That’s a pricy neighborhood.”

“Well,” she said, looking toward the door and lowering her voice, “That’s one of the reasons I wanted to talk with you. I have a friend that will be paying the rent. I’ve signed another two-year contract with Frederic Zander.”

“What kind of contract?” Spencer asked.

Amy’s face took a serious look and answered, “I’ve agreed to be his mistress for two years. In return, he has signed a two-year lease on the apartment. He will pay the rent and utilities for that time. I will make myself available to him every Wednesday night and possibly other times if requested in advance and in writing.”

“Frederic must be in his late 60’s. He’s wealthy and married,” Spencer observed.

“That’s correct,” Amy offered. “He made me a business proposition and I accepted it. I’ve determined that it will be worth about $250,000 in extra income over the agreement term. He won’t be giving me any money, but he will pay for the apartment and buy me the furniture. When the agreement is concluded, everything there will be mine. I’ve had sex with Frederic and I’d have to say that he’s in damned good shape for an older guy and knows how to make a girl happy. He told me that he has a sexless marriage and needs an outlet. Personally, I think that story is a load of crap. He wants to fuck a beautiful young woman and keep all his social and family connections intact. But, again, I don’t care about that stuff. I see it as a good opportunity to improve my social and financial status.”

Amy took a deep breath and said, “That’s one of two things I wanted to discuss with you. Do you think this makes me evil or stupid?

Spencer grinned at her. “I don’t think it makes you either of those two things. It sounds like you are a very clever woman who has considered her options and decided to take a course of action that will benefit you the most. I think it is sound logic as long as you don’t get too entangled with him.”

“He has promised that my life will be my own from Thursday through Tuesday,” she offered. “He’s said that if I want to have a boyfriend in the apartment or ten boyfriends, he doesn’t care as long as Wednesday belongs to him. I mean, it’s not like I’m a virgin and it’s not like I haven’t already spent one night with him.”

“One night?” Spencer asked.

Amy blushed a little. “Right. It’s a violation of the contract rules, but we hit it off on our one evening on the Zander plan. I’ve spent five or six Wednesdays with him and will be moving into the apartment tomorrow after the furniture is delivered.”

“You said you had two things to discuss,” Spencer tossed in. “I’ll assume that your agreement with Frederic is topic number one.”

“Right,” she said with a grin. “Now, number two. Since I’m moving into my apartment tomorrow, which is Thursday, I wondered if you would like to come by for a visit on Saturday,” Amy said. “And to be totally honest, I was wondering if you would visit with me and we could watch the video together.”

“Are you talking about the video that I made for Zander of you?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. “But as I recall, the video was of you and me. And as I recall, there was a handsome man there giving me instructions and giving me one of the best nights of sex I’ve ever had. And as I recall, that man was you, Spencer.”

He looked at her and cocked his head to one side. “The people contracted by Zander don’t get copies of their audition DVDs.”

“I know that,” Amy said, “But I’m guessing that you have a copy.”

“I do,” he said. “I have the DVD that the Directors saw and the entire video clip made with my cameras. I’ve never thrown one away.”

“That’s quite a porn library,” Amy said with a sly grin.

“It’s not the world’s largest collection, but I’d bet there aren’t any better,” he told her.

“Do you ever watch them?” Amy asked.

He glanced in the direction of his door, then turned and said, “Once in a while, I review one, but that’s when I’m preparing to do a new one. I sometimes like to look at what I did during the previous audition so that I make them differently. I want to make certain that the directors get the best views of the candidates.”

“Do you ever watch them just to see the bodies and the sex?” she asked.

“Not often, but I have,” he told her truthfully.

“Have you watched the one you made with me?”

He looked into her eyes and replied, “I reviewed it before making the audition tape with Kate.” Before she could ask the next question, he added, “And yes, it did excite me. I did get an erection and think that you were incredibly sexy. Is that what you were going to ask?”

“Something like that,” she responded. “Don’t you think it would be fun to review it together? Then if we got excited, we would have someone to share it with. Does that sound like a good idea?”

Spencer simply sat there and stared at her for several seconds before he answered. “What time on Saturday?”

Ten minutes later, he had her address after he agreed to meet her at 7:30. That night after he had arrived home and poured himself a double single malt scotch, he took the glass and went into his studio. He kept his films in a vault that was designed to store firearms. It was a ‘walk-in’ vault that was about six feet square. He kept videotape and his newer digital recordings on one side and his DVDs on the other. It took less than thirty seconds to find Amy’s DVD. He left the vault, locked it and moved into his entertainment room to view his edited version of Amy’s audition tape he had made over six months ago.

Putting the disk into his DVD player, he turned it on, sat back in his oversized leather chair and waited for it to begin. He took a long pull on the scotch as Amy’s face lit up the screen and he heard his own voice as the voice-over saying, “Directors, may I present Amy Adams.” As he spoke, the photos on the screen changed as he had built-in cut pictures of Amy from throughout the video. In the first ones, she was completely clothed. By the time he concluded the introduction, she was completely naked. He heard himself saying, “Amy is 28 years old. She stands 5’ 7” and weighs 132 pounds. Her measurements are 36 – 25 – 37.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.