Smile for the Camera - Cover

Smile for the Camera

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Story 1

Erotica Sex Story: Story 1 - A lovely young woman learns of an organization that helps people along their career path. To be connected to this group she must first deal with man named Spencer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Please Wait while image loads

Spencer heard a light knock at his office door while sitting at his desk and reading what must have been his 200th email of the day. Looking up, he was greeted by a lovely, smiling face attached to a much better than average body on a woman he didn’t think he knew. More than happy for the interruption and pleased that it came from a female, he said, “Hi. Come in, please.”

She stepped inside and appeared to be a little embarrassed but said, “Hi. I’m Kate.” She paused a few seconds before adding, “I work down the hall in accounting. We haven’t really met, but I know who you are.” And a pause before Kate added, “I don’t want to take your time if you’re busy.”

“Don’t be silly,” Spencer said sweetly. “Any time a beautiful woman wants to come into my office, anything I might be doing becomes secondary.” He stood up, holding out his hand. “Kate, I’m Spencer and now we are no longer strangers. Was there something that you and accounting needed from me?” He pointed to a chair, indicating that she should sit down. He watched as she slipped into the chair, letting her skirt slip halfway up her thigh. And what a lovely thigh it was.

Once she was seated, he said, “How is it possible that someone as lovely as you has been working in this building and I haven’t noticed? Did you just start today?”

Kate blushed and said, “I’ve been here six months now, but you know how it is in the accounting department. We don’t get out much. Besides, there are so many pretty women in this office that you would certainly never notice me.”

“As the official office bachelor, it is my job to notice all of the pretty girls and make non-appropriate remarks for which the management of this fine establishment will rebuke me. And I assure you, Kate, that if I had seen you previously, I would have certainly given you cause to make a formal complaint to HR.”

She blushed once again, but Spencer thought that he might have caught a twinkle in her eye. But, he thought, this one was going to be worth keeping an eye on. “Was there something that you and accounting needed from me?”

Kate looked down and appeared to adjust the hem of her skirt. She hesitated before saying, “I’m not here on accounting business. If I’m disturbing you, I can go away.”

“All the more reason for you to stay,” Spencer said, giving her his warmest smile. “I’m always open to anything that involves a beautiful woman and nothing to do with official business. How can I help you?”

Kate appeared to be working up to something and Spencer had the good sense to sit quietly and let her get it out. Finally, she looked up at him and said, “As I said, I’ve been here for six months. I’ve seen you around the building and everyone seems to know you. Everyone except me.”

“Well then, now that we’ve met, I guess I know everyone,” he said, giving her a smile.

Looking down at her hands in her lap Kate said, “I’ve asked the other women about you. Maybe I shouldn’t tell you, but I find you very handsome and wanted to know about you.” She looked up at him, saying, “I gather that you’ve dated a lot of the single women here. There are some rumors that you might have been with some of the married ones too.”

“Oh, that rumor mill,” he said with a smile. “You should probably believe everything you’ve heard about me. I never try to discourage rumors about me because they always make me out to be some devilish character that makes the ladies swoon.”

“You certainly don’t talk like most men I know,” Kate said while looking into his eyes. “I don’t think I know any men that would use the word ‘swoon’ or enjoy the reputation of being a rake.”

“Ah now,” Spencer said with a lifted eyebrow. “It would appear that I am speaking with a woman who has read a few romance novels. I haven’t been called a ‘rake’ in a very long time. In fact, I think the last person to use that term toward me was Dolly Madison.”

Kate laughed for the first time and Spencer liked what he saw. “I plead guilty,” she said. “I’m probably a hopeless romantic. I’ve spent way too many hours reading romance novels.”

Spencer leaned forward in his chair and said, “Well, now that we’ve become better acquainted, was there something that you wanted to talk with me about?”

He sensed that she was gathering some courage and almost blurted out, “I’ve been told that you sometimes do audition films and I was hoping that maybe you could film me.”

Spencer felt the floor drop out from under his chair. An audition film, she had said. “What The Fuck?” was flashing through his mind. An audition film! He was going to have to wrap his mind around this one. He softly asked, “Kate do you mind telling me where you heard that I make audition films?”

“Did I say something wrong?” she asked him, obviously very concerned that she had said something that she shouldn’t have.

“Of course not,” he said, offering her a warm and sincere smile. “I’m just a little surprised. I know that the rumor mill has a lot of information about me, but I wouldn’t have thought that little tidbit would be available.”

Kate smiled at his reassurance and told him, “I was out with some of the ladies in the office a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that I found you very attractive. I asked if anyone had been out with you and there were some laughs. Everyone seemed to know something about you. They all agreed that they would like to be included in your list of lady friends, but no one had a lot to offer in specifics. Then later in the evening, one of the women, I think her name is Amy, pulled me aside and told me that doing an audition film with you was worth the price of admission.”

“Did Amy explain what is involved in an audition film?” he asked her.

“Not just then,” Kate related. “But she took my personal email address and sent a message giving me the details the next day.”

Spencer sat there quietly, listening to Kate, but his mind was spinning like a top. He had spent a little time with Amy, who worked in their marketing department. Amy was a long-legged brunette that his friend from Texas described as a woman with legs from her ass to the ground. She was three kinds of sexy and one hell of a ride. He had made an ‘audition tape’ with Amy one night about two months before she came to work with his company. How he and Amy got together was a somewhat guarded secret. To have a stranger open up the topic in conversation was certainly a surprise.

Finally, he spoke to Kate, “So Amy filled you in on making an audition tape and you want to make one with me. Is that what you’re saying?”

Again he could see her gather her courage. “She explained it to me in great detail and, yes, that is what I’m saying.”

“And when would you like to make this tape?” he asked, unsure what else to say.

Kate paused for only a second before saying, “I’d like to do it as soon as possible. Right now wouldn’t be too soon for me, but I’m guessing that our employer wouldn’t appreciate it,” she said as if making sure that no one would overhear.

Spencer was still confused. “Are you certain that you know what is involved in an audition tape?”

Kate glanced back at the doorway and then stood up, leaning over his desk. She placed her palms flat on his desk and maneuvered so that he could see down the front of her blouse. Letting him get a good long look at her generous, milky white globes, she answered, “I know what is involved. I could probably play games with you for several months, but I’d rather not waste time. This afternoon I’ve been thinking about it and my panties are so wet I’m afraid that I could leave a wet spot on the chair.”

She took a breath and continued, “Let’s just say that I’ve been a typical accountant type trying to work my way up in the financial world and missing many of the pleasures of life. You come highly recommended as a man that knows how to show a girl a good time. I promise to be a good student and follow my instructor’s guidance. I know what I want and for the first time in my life, I’m stepping forward and reaching for the gold ring. Will you help me?”

He could only imagine that the rest of her body was as wondrous as her breasts. Sitting quietly, he let her watch him as he scanned her form until finally, he said, “I think that I can work you into the audition schedule. And if you really want to make the tape right away, we can do it Friday evening. Are you available?”

Standing slowly, Kate narrowed her eyes and smiled. “That would be ideal for me. Where and when?”

Spencer picked up a pen and pad, scribbled something down and handed it to her. “That’s my address. Can you meet me there at 7:30?”

She glanced down and nodded. “Sure. 7:30 it is. Is there anything special I need to bring?”

“Just remember to dress for the camera,” he answered. “I’ll look forward to seeing you at my place.”

She actually folded the paper with directions and stuffed it inside her bra. “You won’t be sorry, Spencer,” she said and walked out of his door. Kate made sure he had the time to completely take in her ass.

After she cleared the doorway and walked away, Spencer thought, “How could I have ever missed an ass as beautiful as that in this building? I must be losing my touch.” He stood, walked to his doorway and watched Kate walk down the hallway.

“Damn,” he sighed. Closing his door, Spencer moved to his desk and placed a quick call. He simply said, “This is Spencer,” when the phone was answered. “I have a new candidate and will be filming Friday night. Please alert the directors that the DVD will be delivered on Saturday.” He hung up and smiled. Looking out the window, he said aloud, “I love my job.”

Arriving home two hours before his scheduled meeting with Kate on Friday, Spencer checked to ensure that his place was presentable for company. He had lived alone for many years and done more than his share of entertaining ladies. His experience had taught him that women were always surprised to find a man’s home to be clean and tidy. He was also of the opinion that they were so surprised many times that it had almost an erotic effect on them. Maybe it was because most men left to their own devices were complete slobs, but it always worked in his favor.

He also wondered if modern women had just learned to expect too little from their men. But whatever the thinking, Spencer had a magnificent record with the ladies when he got them into his home. It was masculine but not too macho. It was comfortable but indeed a man’s home.

He quickly did an inventory to ensure that he had an ample supply of wine and finger foods. White wine was chilled and ready to be served with cheese and grapes. If Kate was a little more hot-blooded, he had red wine with cheese and crackers.

He checked to see that the bed in his studio was made and that the overhead fan was slowly turning. Finally, Spencer stopped to check the music available for the evening. He had a standard set-up that would run for more than two hours, beginning with soft and soothing and moving to music with a more ‘urgent’ beat. Tonight was going to be the first audition tape that he had made in almost four months and he wanted to make sure that everything was in order.

At precisely 7:30, his doorbell rang. He opened the door and found Kate waiting and offering a big smile. “Please come into my home,” he offered as he stood back and let her walk inside. As she walked into his entryway, his eyes quickly ran a survey. She was wearing a tight skirt with heels and no stockings. They were certainly not “hoe shoes,” but probably a two-inch heel, making her appear taller. Her blouse was silky, with the top two buttons undone.

Spencer ushered her into his living room. “Before we go to work,” he said matter-of-factly, I always like to relax a little with a glass of wine, have something light to eat and chat a little. Is that OK with you?”

Kate nodded her head and Spencer noted that she appeared more nervous and a little less self-assured than she had been in his office that afternoon. As he moved into the kitchen to pull out the things he had already organized, Spencer turned to Kate and asked if she had any trouble finding his place.

As she began to speak, he once more began to take inventory of this lovely woman. 5’ 6” and maybe 125 pounds. She was certainly not thin, but not an ounce of fat. Her hair was wavy, blonde, and just a little over shoulder length. Hair that short was probably uncommon for women her age, but after all, Kate was working in the accounting field and she might be expected to be a little more conservative.

He determined the coloring was ‘dirty blonde’ and her eyes were big and beautifully brown. As he checked off the boxes, he was thrilled with the brown eyes. It was a Spencer secret that brown-eyed women were always more passionate and had the longest and loudest orgasms without question. To his mind, she was the perfect woman. If he had gone to the “girl store” to pick out a date, he simply couldn’t have done better than Kate tonight.

“Sit down, please,” he said. “Do you prefer red or white wine?”

“I drink both,” Kate answered, “But if I have a choice, I think I’d like red tonight.”

“That’s an appropriate choice,” Spencer said as he turned to open the bottle. “Tonight, we will be involved in some heated activities and the red will increase your body temperature and get you ready.”

He handed her a glass of wine and touched his to hers. “Here’s to good luck and a relationship that will bring you success and happiness.” She gave him a big smile and they both tasted the excellent cabernet sauvignon that he had selected.

After some light conversation, Spencer walked into another room and returned with some papers in his hand. He placed them in front of Kate before he sat down again. Moving to sit beside her, he took her hand and said, “Kate. I’d like to start the audition filming in a few minutes. We will be finished before 11:00. I’ve done this a few times, so I know how long it takes. This will be your first experience with Zander and I hope it will be a long and happy relationship. I have two jobs tonight. First, I’ll take you through the requirements and you’ll sign a contract. Should you choose not to sign the contract, our evening will end. Then, assuming that you sign, I certainly hope you will, we’ll move to my studio. Are we good so far?”

Kate simply nodded.

Spencer continued. “The papers in front of you represent a contract between you and Zander. In essence, it says that in return for your making an audition video and spending the required amount of time with the selected Zander directors, the group will do all to advance your career within our community or even beyond your wishes. There are thirty Zander directors. After they have viewed your audition video, they will make arrangements to meet with you privately. These meetings will take place over the next 90 days and you will be expected to make any requested meeting. The meetings will generally take place on Friday and Saturday nights to not interfere with your weekly work activities.”

He turned the page and continued, “Each session with a Zander director will be scheduled for three hours. The meetings will generally be held in a local hotel. Your time with the Director will probably include sex but may not always. Three of the Zander directors are female. It’s possible a Director would spend the three hours with you in conversation. But between you and me, I rather doubt it.”

He took a drink of wine before saying, “There is no exchange of money in our agreement. You are simply agreeing to meet privately with the Zander directors. The idea is that they will become acquainted with you and find a way to help you attain your personal and professional goals. You agree to never mention your Zander agreement or association in signing the contract. You will be instructed by email about your meetings and will be told when and where to meet the Zander director. Before you ask, I will assure you that nothing will happen in these meetings that you do not want to happen. Instead, the directors will be guided by your audition video to a large degree. Our directors are accomplished professionals and are not interested in anything that would tarnish their reputations.”

Spencer noticed that Kate was calm, but her eyes were wide with excitement. “That’s a good thing,” he thought to himself. “She’s already decided this will be a positive experience.”

“We will make your audition film tonight and by tomorrow, I will have it edited and turned into a DVD. Tomorrow the thirty directors will receive a copy and will have reviewed it within 24 hours. By the next day, you will receive an email from Phyllis Zander giving you instructions for at least your first meeting. Your meeting will always begin at 8:00 and end at 11:00. You will be scheduled to meet with each of the thirty directors if possible. But you will only be scheduled to meet each of them on one occasion. If you and/or a director wanted to meet again after your ninety-day period, which would be between the two of you, but I am not aware of that happening in the five years I have worked for Zander.”

Kate leaned forward, put her hand on Spencer’s and asked, “Are you a director?”

“I am not,” Spencer answered with a frown. “I am responsible for all auditions, so I have the opportunity to meet everyone first. I am the first face of Zander, you see, and hopefully, it’s a face that you can trust and enjoy. By now, you’ve noticed that everyone’s name is Zander. No one will use their real name.

“I told you when I met you that I thought you were very handsome,” Kate said, “And I can’t tell you how excited I am to make the audition film with you. I already feel comfortable. When do we start?”

“Put your signature right here,” he said, pointing to the signature block on the contract. He folded it once Kate had signed the paper saying, “Are you ready?”

“You bet!” she said, standing up.

“Let’s top off our glasses and I’ll take you to the studio,” Spencer said as he rose. “This will take a while and we’ll need some refreshment from time to time.”

With freshly filled wine glasses in hand, Spencer led Kate down a hallway to the back of his home. At the end of the hallway, he pushed open a door and allowed Kate to enter ahead of him. She observed what appeared to be a lovely bedroom inside a photographer’s studio. There was an oversized, overstuffed chair sitting close to a large bed. In fact, it reminded her of a hotel room she had been in last year. It looked roomy and comfortable, except for the photographer’s lighting scattered around the room. She also noticed a bathroom at the far end of the room. The lights were on and it also looked warm and roomy.

Spencer took her by the hand and led her to the end of the bed. He patted it as if instructing her to sit. Once she was seated, he began his instructions. “Kate,” he said, “This will take us a little over two hours. In that time, we are going to explore your sexual limits. My job is to film you as best as possible to give the finest audition tape to our directors. I will not only be filming you, but I will be your partner in everything we do.” He pointed around the room. “You’ll notice that there are five stationary cameras around the room. They will constantly be filming from the time we begin until we end. I will also use this camera,” he said, pointing to a video camera mounted on a tripod. “In addition, I have two smaller, hand-held cameras that I will use for special shots.” He stopped talking for a minute and let her take it all in.

He leaned over and took her hand, saying, “This is what I want you to remember. We are going to be having sex in every way imaginable. You will be the star of this film from beginning to end and you must make a good impression on the Directors. I’m asking that you not forget about the cameras and remember to let out your emotions. The camera will be on your ass, your breasts, and yes, there will be close-ups of your pussy, but there is nothing more important than your face. Let the people watching your film know that you are loving every second. Got it?”

Once again, Kate’s eyes were wide with excitement and he had a feeling that this was going to be exceptional.

He gave some more instructions. “When we begin, I’ll have you stand in front of the camera and I’ll probably have you sit on the bed. I’ll ask questions and you’ll answer. My questions will be mostly about sexual matters and you should answer them honestly. Once that part is finished, we’ll move on to things that don’t require clothes. Are you good with that?”

“Oh yes,” Kate answered sincerely. “So you’ll be my director and co-star?” she asked with a giggle.

“Director, yes. Co-star, no.” he laughed. “There are parts of me that will be seen in your film, but my face isn’t one of them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.