Late Night Victim - Cover

Late Night Victim

by Baron Dries

Copyright© 2018 by Baron Dries

Horror Sex Story: A demon descends into the mortal world in search for a victim to relieve his lust and to impregnate.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   MaleDom   Rough   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

Vagni opened the doors to the mortal realm in his boredom in search for a new victim. The mortal realm these days had many more mortals than just a few hundreds of years ago and as long as he searched he could find victims quite easily.

He carefuly stepped out of the portal, dressed like any other human with a casual T-Shirt and faded jeans. By human standarts, and frankly even by demon standarts, he was quite handsome with sharp features, semi-long black hair and deep black eyes. While his original eyes had a deep shade of red he deemed it not suitable for the mortal realm considering that red eyes did not exist natuarlly on humans.

It didn’t take long for him to spot his victim, a tall woman in her late twenties with short brunette hair and light brown eyes. She had modest breasts that got pushed up by her bra and wore a form fitting black shirt and an ordinary matching skirt. She walked out of a nightclub, with a bit of stagger in her walk, clearly drunk but seemed sober enough to understand what was going on around her.

Manipulating his demonic magic he entered his conciousness into her thoughts and dug out more information about her.

Her name was Dina and she was 28 years old woman that came from an ordinary family. She was currently working as an accountant at a large firm was recently got engaged to her boyfriend for the last 3 years.

And now she was going to become his newest victim.

Vagni once again used his demonic power to influence the girl into wandering to his place of choosing, a lonely alley that had two large dumpsters. Once she entered the alley Vagni used his demonic powert to prevent any sound to escape the alley and set up a spell that caused any human that got close to the area to subconciously leave it and get away from the alley without paying attention to it. While it was a weak spell that shouldn’t last long he didn’t really need a stronger spell in the mortal realm filled with guilable humans.

And then he made his move. Vagni stepped into the alley where Dina stood a little confused but as soon as she saw him and the demonic smirk on his face she screamed and tried to get away from him. Vagni smile maliciously at her as he let her run away from him, entering further into the alley until she reached the dead end.

“Please go away.” The brunette begged him but he wasn’t listening to her.

Vagni grabbed her by the throat and choked her as he violently kissed her mouth, his tongue violating the inside of her mouth and his teeth biting her lips, drawing blood which he sucked and relished its taste.

Despite trying to resist Dina couldn’t muster enough strength to push him away, he seemed to have supernatural strength fitted into his lean body. Just as Dina felt she was about to faint from the violent kiss and the hand that strangled her throat without mercy she felt him letting go of her and she fell to her knesss, violently coughing and wiping tears from her eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.