The Exterminators, a Love Story - Cover

The Exterminators, a Love Story

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

Susan

I had a phone call from an old flame at the office today and agreed to meet him for drinks. My heart still had a place for Jared and my parents really wanted us to marry. I didn’t want to marry at the time as I was a party girl and didn’t want to give up the lifestyle as of yet. I blew David off when he asked about my day, not telling him about my date. Hell, we weren’t exclusive, were we? Yes, my pussy was still full of his sperm, even told him I loved him but my love has always been just skin deep with my looks. I made a date with Jared for 6 and met him at The Redeye. Johnny drove me, that was strange. I didn’t see David the rest of the day. Oh well, a little fun this evening.

I met Jared and we scooted into a booth together after a toe curling kiss. We talked held hands and got into some heavy petting. I didn’t mean for it to go this far, but his fingers wound up in my pussy swirling around in David’s semen. Jared mentioned how wet I was ... hmmm. I laid back and enjoyed his finger massaging my clit and was close to cumming. He pulled out licked his fingers and led me out the back door to his car. With the drinks and petting, I’m feeling pretty good. The next thing I know, my panties are in the floorboard and he’s guiding his dick into my swampy hole. He fucked me bare and unloaded a big load of cum in me. I never even thought about a condom anymore. He pulled out and ate my pussy to a mind blowing orgasm. He didn’t have a clue he was eating two men’s cum out of me. He shoved his dick back in me and fucked me til he came a second time. I was full again. Shit, I liked the feeling. I was sobering up some now and realized what I had done. OMG ... David ... what’s the matter with me. Was I cheating on him with Jared. I don’t know. We didn’t say we were exclusive but I think it might have been implied. Shit! shit! SHIT!. I told Jared I had to go. He asked when can I see you again. I said I don’t know, I’ll call you. Bye Jared. I got in the car with Johnny and started back to the house. I know Johnny could smell the sex on me. I was full of Jared’s cum and I felt it leaking into my panties and covering my labia. I ran into the house into my bathroom and cleaned myself the best I could. Between David and Jared, my cunt was a mess., puffy and engorged. I looked down and saw David’s boxers in the floor from that first night together. I remembered how sensuous and loving our love making was, not like this evening where, me a filthy rich social butterfly got fucked in the back seat of a fucking car. What’s the matter with me?

I went to David’s room and found his things were gone. I saw a note on the nightstand. I picked it up and immediately broke down as I started reading.

My Dearest Susan,

I have been reassigned. I let my emotions and feelings get the best of me and never should have let that interfere with my job. I knew all along that you were way out of my league. I actually fell in love with you. I thought you loved me until tonight. Jared must have been pretty special to for you to fuck him bare. You said I was the first to leave sperm in you, I guess not. I looked into Jared and your history and learned you were supposed to have married him. Of course two rich society families joining hands. I have moved on to another job far away. I’m very good at not being found so please don’t try to contact me. Greg, Johnny and Jack will continue to provide your security and keep you safe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.