The Higher Order Multiples - Cover

The Higher Order Multiples

Copyright© 2018 by Omachuck

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - This story is a sequel to 'Siobhan' and follows another very small group of survivors of a global disaster. It is not meant to stand alone, but my editors tell me that it does. The cast list is at the start by reader request. Feel free to skip it. (The series was inspired by the writings of and discussions with Vincent Berg, aka Crumbly Writer.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Twins are rare, triplets more so. Rose and Violet were identical twins - odds about one in two hundred and fifty births - and two third of ‘the Trips.’ Their older sister, Scarlett, was their ‘spare’. Together, the three were one-in-a-thousand triplets. Once the girls were old enough to encounter and understand taunts, they responded that they were ‘Higher Order Multiples’, and their tormentors were ‘lower order singles’. Until they reached puberty, the battles were epic, and even boys several years older learned that ‘you better not mess with the Trips.’

When puberty arrived, bringing curves and tits - especially tits - and long, shapely legs, all complemented with angelic faces and wavy blond hair ... well, a whole magnitude of additional ‘don’t mess with the Trips!’ arrived, too. By the time hormones began in earnest to shape the exterior, these young ladies, hellions really, had skipped four grades and were finishing high school. If an overly persistent male was pressing a sister, one or both of the remaining Trips was sure to arrive, often with a posse. It was uncanny - like they were mind readers.

Born in Athens, Georgia, the girls were moved to Columbia, Missouri when both their parents obtained teaching positions there. With advanced placement (AP) courses under their belts, all three entered college with enough credits to place well into their sophomore years. Disaster struck, while they were well into their college studies - engineering at Mizzou for Rose and Violet and creative writing at Stephens College for Scarlett.

Among the many legends among Mizzou students, one involved Francis Quadrangle’s six columns. Supposedly, they stood for the six virgins who had graduated from the university. The Trips didn’t want any more added to the stand, so they had vowed to fix that status before the end of their senior year. It looked like that goal wasn’t going to be met. There had been no boy or man who seemed right, and suddenly it appeared to be too late.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.