Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

It was a good vacation in Hawaii but it was time to return home. The girls still had a few weeks of school to go in the semester. We didn’t have any more crazy times in the pool Saturday night but I caught Willow giving me naughty looks more than a few times and Candace did catch me outside for a quick blow job.

Lots of hugs and tears were shared as I loaded up the girls in the car to return to the airport. Mason gave me a firm handshake and a knowing grin before we departed. We promised to see everyone again for Christmas, which was just a few weeks away.

We did return for another weekend at Christmas, which was filled with food, presents and lots of laughter. I had to disappear several times to compose myself, again lamenting the family memories that I never had, but returned determined to make new ones.

There was plenty of drinking going on, as usual and both Cassie and Candace pulled me away for quickies. Surprisingly, Willow also lured me out into the guest house for a romp. I bent her over the bathroom counter and railed her from behind, watching her big tits bounce around in the mirror.

We piled into the plane for another flight home. As we hit cruising altitude, the sisters began to chat about the New Year ‘s Eve plans.


“You are coming out with us.” Cassie announced.

It was a statement, not a question. The girls had decided to go out to a new nightclub for New Year’s eve. Most of their friends were out of town with their families, so it would just be the three of us.

“Are you sure you want me tagging along?” I asked.

“Absolutely. Who else is going to fight off all the men?” Cassie giggled.

“But girls are welcomed!” Candace yelled from down the hall.

“They sure are!” I responded.

“Who knows, maybe we’ll round up a bunch of hotties and bring them back here to play with.” Cassie grinned.

“Sounds good to me.” I replied.

“Good. Get dressed.” Cassie ordered, spinning around on her heel and skipping back to her room.


“Come on, we’re sick of waiting on you!” Cassie yelled from downstairs.

I refrained from yelling back. I’d been dressed and ready to go for fully two hours while the girls primped. I wandered downstairs and walked towards the front door. No one was to be seen.

“Where are you all? I’m ready now.” I yelled out, staring at the door.

“Sorry stud, girls like to make an entrance you know.” Came Cassie’s seductive voice.

I spun around and my mouth fell open.

Cassie was wearing a bright white dress. It was cut out around the sides of her ribs, creating the appearance of a bikini top around her smaller tits. Thin strings went over her shoulders and behind her back. The bottom was cut into a lace fringe, which shot outwards when she spun around. It was dangerously short and I strained to look underneath it as she twirled on her tall wedge heels. Bright red lips just begged to have a cock slid between them and I felt my dick harden.

“Well? What do you think?” Cassie giggled.

“I want to know why we are leaving the house.” I stammered.

“That’s the right answer.” Cassie laughed, walking over to me. She put her hand on my chest and pushed her knee up into my crotch. My arm went around her waist and then quickly slid down to her ass. Cassie nuzzled up next to me and I inhaled her perfume.

“We’re going out so we can get really drunk and then we’re going to turn you on until you’re gonna explode. Then you’re gonna bring us home and fuck the ever living shit out of us.” Cassie whispered, licking my earlobe. I closed my eyes and shivered a little.

“That sounds like a plan.” I replied.

“You forget about me?” Came Candace’s pouty voice.

I opened my eyes and turned towards her. My cock jumped again.

Candace was in a skin tight black dress that came just below her ass. The top crisscrossed in wide bands over her tits and around her neck, supporting her larger breasts. Her legs looked darker than normal and when she approached me I could tell that she was wearing stockings of some kind over her tall black heels. Candace licked her dark red lips as she approached us.

“Are you ready to go?” Candace asked with a smile.

“Yeah, let’s go on and head downstairs. I’m ready.” I grinned.

Both girls laughed at that and Cassie smacked my chest.

“You got to take us out and seduce us first!” She laughed.

“Yeah, show us a good time!” Candace encouraged.


The girls had selected a very upscale club on the far side of town. I could tell by the parking lot and line of people that this would be a different experience than our last excursion. The line moved surprisingly fast. I noticed that Candace handed the door man a fairly decent stack of cash for us to get in and figured that the cover charge would put off typical college kids.

The atmosphere inside was very sexy. The interior was dark, with just some occasional red lights on the walls. There were small tables scattered around but most of the people were sitting in large leather booths that lined the walls and circular tables around the middle of the floor area. Off to one side was a dance floor. The music was deep, pounding and very sexual.

“Nice. Come on!” Cassie encouraged, grabbing Candace’s wrist and pulling her through the sea of tables. I trotted after the girls and Cassie planted herself in the middle of one of the circular booths near the dance floor. Candace slid in next to her.

“Hello, welcome. Drinks?” A slender girl in a suit outfit asked. I gave her a once over but she put out a vibe that she was not on the table.

“Champagne bottle service and keep it coming!” Cassie called out, putting her feet on the table. My eyes moved up her slender legs towards her crotch, which was just barely hidden by the fringe of her dress.

The waitress reappeared in record time and poured three glasses for us without another word.

Cassie scooped up her glass. Candace and I grabbed ours as well as Cassie held hers up.

“Here’s to the New Year!” Cassie called out.

“To the New Year!” Candace and I replied as we all clinked glasses.

All three of us finished off glass after glass as we chatted and looked around the room. Suddenly Cassie set her glass down and stood up.

“Dance with me Carter.” She ordered, holding out her hand.

“I’ve not got a clue what I’m doing.” I said as I stood up.

“Just pretend that you’re fucking her upright. You’ll figure it out.” Candace replied with a giggle as Cassie grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor.

“It’s OK. You’re just a prop anyway. Just roll with it.” Cassie said, turning around and pushing her body against mine.

“A prop huh?” I asked, putting my hands around her slender waist.

“Yeah, a big, thick, sexy prop.” Cassie replied, lifting her knee up into my crotch and pushing it against my dick. I grunted and jolted a little. Cassie just giggled and pulled away. I held her hand as she spun around, then backed her tight ass against my crotch. Cassie grabbed my hands and put them on her hips, grinding against me as she moved them up and down her body. I moved them around to her chest, pawing at her tits as I glanced around the dance floor.

“No one here gives a shit. We paid good money to get in here. You could fuck me on the dance floor and no one is gonna say a damn thing.” Cassie said, leaning her head back and licking my ear again.

“Wanna test that theory?” I asked, sliding my hands down her body and in between her legs. She slid her hands down my forearms, grabbing my wrists and pushing them into her crotch.

“Maybe later. I’ve got plans first.”

“What plans are those?” I asked.

Cassie quickly spun around to face me. My hands slipped down onto her ass and she pushed it back against my palms as she drug her fingers on my chest.

“I’m gonna tease you. I’m gonna tease the shit out of you. I wanna get you so worked up that you can’t stand it. I want your cock to explode. I want you to fuck the ever living shit out of me tonight. Me and Candace. I wanna go into the New Year screaming.” Cassie purred.

“Oh don’t worry, you’re off to a good start.” I replied, my cock straining painfully against my pants.

“Mind if I cut in?” Came Candace’s voice.

“Sure sweetie.” Cassie said. She pushed away from me and just as I thought that she was going to walk off, she grabbed Candace’s hand and pulled her in close.

“Sorry stud. Wait your turn. She’s a better dancer than you are.” Candace giggled.

“No complaints here.” I replied, returning to our seats.

In a word, the girls looked HOT together. It wasn’t just that they were sisters, only the three of us knew that fact. It wasn’t just that they were both beautiful, it was how they moved together. Both of them had plenty of dance experience and their bodies wove together and swayed seductively to the music. Cassie gripped Candace’s fuller ass, while Candace’s hands roamed over Cassie’s perky tits.

The rest of the club seemed to be inspired by the girls and the dance floor was beginning to fill up. I watched as another couple slowly moved closer to the sisters, a tall, broad shouldered man and a shorter, busty blond girl that reminded me of Willow.

Candace had turned around and was grinding her ass into Cassie’s lap as the blond girl moved towards her. Candace eagerly wrapped her arms around the blond’s shoulders. The blond responded by moving in closer and pushing her mouth against Candace’s. Candace eagerly accepted her tongue into her mouth and took a step forward, creating an opening for the guy to slide in next to Cassie. Cassie spun around and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. He pushed his knee up between Cassie’s legs, who began to grind her crotch on it. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close to him, leaning forward and kissing her.

Jealousy shot through me as I watched Cassie and the man passionately make out. Candace and the blond moved closer to the other couple and I watched Cassie pull away from the man and then lean towards the blond. Candace pawed at the blond’s bigger chest as her and the man watched Cassie and the girl make out. Cassie pulled away for a moment and the man grabbed the back of Cassie and Candace’s heads and turned them towards each other. They stared at each other for a moment. He pushed them together and Cassie grabbed her sister’s face and leaned in, kissing her passionately.

Candace didn’t resist in the slightest. She put her hand on the back of Cassie’s head and held her as they kissed. The blond girl tugged up Candace’s dress, revealing the tops of her stockings and the lower half of her ass cheeks. The man had his hand under the back of Cassie’s dress and based on her body language, he was playing with her crotch.

I was angry, turned on and jealous all at the same time as I watched the foursome. Eventually the sisters parted and the blond resumed kissing Candace. Cassie turned back to the man. They made out for a moment and then the man pulled away, grabbing Cassie’s hand and tugged her towards a doorway. Candace and the blond followed behind shortly after and I watched the four of them disappear. I was angrier now but also feeling very voyeuristic.

“Another bottle Sir? More glasses?” The waitress asked, appearing above my shoulder.

“Yeah, get another bottle. Don’t need any more glasses, thanks.” I replied with the wave of my hand. She nodded and ran off. I stood up and walked slowly towards the doorway that I’d seen everyone walk through. As I stepped inside, I was confronted by an extremely large man in a black shirt. His arms were crossed over his chest and he looked down at me with a glare.

“Sorry. VIP.” He said firmly.

“I thought the entire place was VIP?” I asked, my voice firm. I pulled out a wad of bills and shoved them into his shirt pocket. He nodded at me and stepped aside.

The hallway was long and very dark. The room smelled of sex. There were doorways lining both sides of the hallway, covered with a thin cloth.

I slowly walked down the hall, looking side to side for the group. As you would expect, all sorts of fun was going on in those areas. In one room two women were face to face, eagerly making out as men were behind them, their hands roaming over their bodies. In another room a woman was straddling a man, his pants around his knees and her dress up over her ass, wildly riding him.

I made my way down the hall, slowing down at some points to watch the action. At the far back, I found the girls.

The man was sitting in the middle of the circular couch booth. Cassie and Candace were on their knees in front of him, alternating blowing him. His blond partner was on the couch next to him, her top pulled down and dress pulled up. He had his hand down the front of her panties, rubbing her pussy. She was leaned back into the seat, playing with her own tits. She alternated between watching the sisters suck her man off and closing her eyes in pleasure.

My eyes quickly moved down to the sister’s asses. As I had seen and suspected earlier, Candace wore thigh high black stockings, the tops of which were clearly visible given her current position. A tiny black stronG-string barely covered her anus as her dress slipped up over her ass cheeks. The fringe on Cassie’s dress had parted slightly, revealing her white thong.

I watched as the girls tag teamed the man’s cock, sucking along the sides, top, balls, and kissing. It was sexy as hell and my jealousy raged. I tore my eyes away and backed down the hallway, marching towards our booth. As I dropped into the seat, I felt something shift around in my pants pocket.

My pill stash. I rarely left home without it. I had a pretty good feeling that tonight was going to end with some fun, but it never hurt to be prepared.

I fished the bag out of my pocket and stared at it. I had my full selection with me and I pulled out the smaller bag full of fuck pills. I rolled the pills around in my fingers, staring at them as I pondered. I looked up to see a fresh bottle of champagne in front of me.

With a nod of determination, I ground the bag in between my fingers, crushing up several pills into a powder inside the bag. I smashed it in my palm and rolled it around some more, breaking them up into the smallest powder that I could. I grabbed the bottle and placed it between my legs. Looking around me, I opened the top of the bag and using my hand as a funnel, poured it into the top of the bottle. I grabbed the neck of the bottle and swirled it around, watching the powder dissolve.

Hoping for the best, I grabbed a fuck and a dick pill out of my stash and popped them into my mouth as I placed the bottle back on the table. I grabbed my drink and washed it down. As I placed my glass back on the table I looked up to see Cassie and Candace strolling towards me holding hands.

“Hey there.” Candace said, dropping into the seat next to me.

“Hey.” I replied with a smile.

“Miss us?” Cassie asked.

“Yeah, did you have fun?” I replied, keeping my composure.

“Yeah it was hot, until he popped in two seconds.” Cassie replied with disgust in her voice. She leaned down and poured herself a fresh glass of champagne from my new bottle and I watched as she quickly bottomed it.

“Poor thing.” I lamented, pouring a glass and handing it to Candace.

“Yeah, good thing you don’t have that problem.” Candace said, taking the glass from me.

“Nope.” I replied, watching Candace drink half of her glass.

“Come on Candy, dance with me!” Cassie said with a pout as she held out her hand.

“Let her finish her drink first! Here, have another!” I exclaimed, pouring another glass for Cassie.

“Are you trying to get me drunk?” Cassie asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t have to try.” I replied.

“Nope.” Cassie giggled, bottoming her glass.

Candace finished her glass and Cassie pulled her onto the dance floor. I watched the sisters strut out to the middle of the dance floor and immediately wrap their arms around each other. Candace put her arms on Cassie’s shoulders while the younger sister gripped her ass cheeks firmly. They ground against each other hard and in a few minutes they were making out again. I felt my cock pressing against my pants, both from the view and from the chemical enhancement.

I stood up and strode onto the dance floor, moving behind Cassie. I pushed my crotch against her ass and placed my hands on her hips. She pulled away from Candace and turned towards me, smashing her face against mine. I could taste the sweet, sugary alcohol on her breath as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Candace staring at us intently.

I pulled away from Cassie and turned towards Candace, who quickly leaned forward and kissed me.

“That’s so hot. You two look so hot. I love watching you together. It’s so naughty.” Cassie gasped as we made out.

“Not as hot as you two.” I replied, pulling away from Candace. I put my hand on the back of Cassie’s head and pushed her forward. This time Candace met her in the middle and I was inches away from the sisters as they kissed. Cassie slid her hand down the front of my body and squeezed my cock through my pants.

“Someone is excited.” She moaned into Candace’s mouth. I felt something else touch my cock and I looked down to see that Candace now had her hand on my crotch and was rubbing it.

“He’s got a great dick.” Candace commented.

“Yeah he does and he lasts forever.” Cassie replied, still kissing her sister.

It was entertaining that the girls were talking about me like I was invisible but I didn’t care. I was too enraptured by the hands on my dick and watching the sisters making out.

“Is it time to go yet?” Cassie asked.

“Yeah.” Candace replied.

“Let’s sit down and finish the bottle first.” I suggested.

“We’ve got wine at home.” Cassie pouted as I lead them back to the booth.

“Yeah, but this is opened. Let’s finish it.” I said, pulling them down to the seat. Cassie gave me a strong pouty face but as soon as I poured a glass and handed it to her, she eagerly took it and bottomed it.

“Told you.” I laughed as I poured another glass and handed it across her to Candace. Candace quickly finished it and I poured both girls another glass.

With each glass, the girls got more flirty and touchy. Cassie was basically jerking me off through my pants and Candace’s hands were roaming all over Cassie’s legs and arms. Cassie would occasionally lean over to kiss me but then surprisingly Candace would turn her head towards her, giving her deep open mouth kisses.

While watching the girls I gave a sideways glance to the nearly empty bottle and noticed a bit of white powder floating at the bottom.

“Time to go.” I announced, standing up.

“About time!” Cassie exclaimed, standing up. Just as quickly, she dropped back down onto the seat with a giggle.

“Drunk ass!” Candace laughed.

I held my hand out and both Cassie and Candace took them to get to their feet. The girls interlocked arms and I followed behind as they staggered to the front door.

The cold night air hit us like a baseball bat as we exited and the girls huddled together as we hurried towards the car. I opened the back door and Cassie dove in, then reached out and grabbed Candace, pulling her in. The girls began making out again as I shut the door and then got into the driver’s seat.

Unable to help it, I adjusted the rear view mirror downwards so I could watch the sisters as I drove. Cassie was now on top of Candace, trying her best to shove her tongue down her older sister’s throat while pawing at her tits. Candace’s hands were on Cassie’s ass, pulling her fringe up and revealing her perky butt to the cars alongside us.

I was in torment, moving my eyes from the road to the mirror. I drove as fast as I dared to, weaving through the cars.

“Fuck! I’m so gawd damn fucking horny! Can’t you fucking drive any faster?” Cassie shrieked.

“Doing my best.” I replied.

“You better do me your best when we get home.” Cassie said firmly. Her look shot through the mirror and went straight into my cock, which was pressing painfully against my pants.

I continued to weave through traffic, my eyes moving back and forth from the road to the mirror. Cassie and Candace were still making out hard. Candace had pulled Cassie’s top to the side and was squeezing on her bare breasts and nipples.

“Oh Candy. Fuck, I’m dying here! Touch me! Touch me!” Cassie pleaded, leaning upright with Candace’s hands on her tits. Thankfully we hit a red light and I watched in the mirror as Cassie grabbed Candace’s wrist and pushed her hand downwards.

“That’s it. Right there. Right there sweetie. Oh Candy! Oh Candy, your fingers are fucking magical! Right there! Oh fuck, don’t stop. Don’t stop!” Cassie gasped, clawing at the roof of the car and the back of the seats. She began humping against Candace’s lap and presumably her fingers. The smell of her arousal quickly filled the car as I sped away.

“You’re so fucking hot.” Candace commented.

“Oh Candy, you’re so fucking hot. I’m gonna fuck your fucking brains out when we get home. Don’t stop. Oh that feels so fucking good! You’re gonna make me cum sis. I’m gonna fucking cum on your fucking fingers!” Cassie cried out.

Hitting the final long stretch of road before the house, I watched in the mirror as Cassie squeezed and pulled on her own tits as she continued to grind against Candace. Her back arched hard and she grabbed the back of the seat, panting loudly ass her eyes closed.

“That’s it! That’s it! I’m getting it! FUCK! I’m FUCKING CUMING!” Cassie screamed, frantically humping against her sister. I pulled into the driveway just as Cassie let out a final scream loud enough to make my ears ring. I quickly flipped around in my seat to see Cassie fall over on top of Candace, kissing her passionately as she moved her hand away from Cassie’s crotch. I watched as Cassie grabbed Candace’s wrist and pulled her hand next to her head. Cassie kissed her again and then pulled away, pushing her hand next to her mouth. Candace stared at her sister and then popped her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean.

I thought I was going to die.

“Good huh?” Cassie purred.

Candace nodded.

“Let’s go inside and fuck.” Cassie said firmly.


I jumped out of the car and opened the back door. The wave of pussy scent hit my nose. Cassie crawled out of the car and held out her hand for Candace. Both girls were quite unsteady on their feet as they staggered towards the house. I followed along behind, unsure of what was going to happen next.

Cassie tugged Candace quickly into the doorway and by the time I got there, they had disappeared up the stairs. I increased my pace, trying to follow behind. I wasn’t quite sure if they had gone to one of their bedrooms so I wandered that direction when I heard a voice coming from my room.

“Are you coming or what?” Cassie yelled.

I jumped up the stairs, taking several steps at a time and burst into my bedroom.

Candace was lying in the middle of my bed. Cassie was on top of her, grinding against her sister’s body as they kissed. Cassie’s hands were all over Candace’s tits and Candace had a grip on Cassie’s ass. As I approached the bed, Cassie leaned up and reached behind her back, pulling on the strings that held up her top.

“You have such great tits. Mine are so small.” Cassie moaned as her top fell away.

“They are fucking perfect.” Candace replied, reaching up and rubbing Cassie’s bare breasts.

“You’re fucking perfect.” Cassie replied, falling back down on top of her sister’s body. I took off my shirt and sat on the bed as Cassie reached behind Candace’s neck and unclipped her top. I rubbed Cassie’s ass as she pulled Candace’s dress top down and squeezed her tits firmly.

Candace let out a throaty moan, arching her back and sticking her chest skyward. Cassie moved her hand between Candace’s tits, sliding her hand between them from her neck down towards her belly. Her other hand came up and together they pushed Candace’s dress up over her hips, revealing her stockings and black thong.

Cassie fell on top of her sister, kissing her a bit but then slowly sliding down her body. Candace put her hands on Cassie’s head as she moved towards her pussy, grabbing the middle of her G-string and pulling it to the side.

“You smell so fucking good.” Cassie gasped, pressing her face into Candace’s crotch.

“Oh sis. Oh sis. You’re so fucking good at that. This is so wrong. It’s so wrong!” Candace cried out.

“Who the fuck cares?” Cassie remarked, lifting Candace’s legs over her shoulders.

I leaned over Candace’s body, rubbing her tits and watching Cassie feast on her cunt. Candace reached up and grabbed my arm, pulling me down towards her.

“Kiss me. Kiss me!” Candace gasped. I lowered my head and Candace smashed her mouth against mine. I squeezed her tit hard as we made out and Candace’s hand moved down to my crotch, grabbing my dick hard.

“I need this in my mouth.” She demanded.

I pulled away, unbuckled my pants and kicked them away. Candace watched me intently as I pulled my boxers down. I let out a small sigh of relief as my neglected cock sprang free.

Candace eagerly opened her mouth and I moved towards her, dangling my cock in front of her. She leaned in and took it happily into her mouth.

“Oh yeah.” I moaned, putting my hand on the back of her head. She looked up at me and gave me a wink as she bobbed up and down on it.

“You two are so fucking sexy together.” Cassie commented, lifting her head up slightly.

Candace let out a moan of anguish and then pushed Cassie’s head back into her crotch.

“Someone is getting bossy tonight.” I commented.

“Uh huh. I’m so fucking turned on.” Candace commented, pulling off me slightly.

“Does it have anything to do with your brother’s cock in your mouth or your sister’s mouth on your pussy?” I asked.

“Both.” She mumbled.

“How’s she doing?”

“So fucking good. She’s so fucking good. So fucking good. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck I’m gonna fucking cum!” Candace chanted, my cock sliding out of her mouth. I backed away a bit as Candace grabbed Cassie’s head in both hands, bucking her hips up violently against her mouth. Cassie held on for the ride, her hands gripping Candace’s thighs tightly as her mouth was attached to her pussy like a sucker fish.

“Make her cum Cassie. Make her cum!” I ordered.

“Uh huh.” Cassie mumbled, never moving away.

“I’m gonna. I’m gonna. I’m gonna. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I’m fucking cuming! AARRGHH! NUGHHH. NUGGHHHH!” Candace screamed, her ass coming off the bed several times before she collapsed in a heap.

Cassie lifted her head up, her face shining with Candace’s juice. She slowly slid back up Candace’s body and kissed her sister passionately. Candace was out of energy for the moment, so Cassie rolled over onto her back next to her and looked up at me.

“Fuck me. Fuck me now.” she demanded.

I moved between her legs and grabbed the sides of her thong. Cassie quickly lifted her ass as I tugged the fabric off, then lifted her legs up in the air as I pulled it down and tossed it away. I could see her pussy lips glistening from arousal as I pressed my cock against her slit.

Candace lifted up a bit to watch as I slid my cock into Cassie’s pussy. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me inside her.

“Don’t fucking play around. FUCK me!” Cassie demanded. I fell onto my elbows and slammed my cock forward as hard as I could, causing Cassie to shriek in pain and surprise.

“YES! That’s it! FUCK me! FUCK ME!” Cassie screamed as I began to pump her. Cassie clawed at my back as my rammed my cock in and out of her hot cunt.

“Fuck that’s so sexy.” Candace commented. Her eyes were glazed over but she seemed to be looking at my cock moving in and out of Cassie’s pussy.

“Kiss her.” I ordered.

Candace nodded and leaned over her sister. Cassie tilted her head upward to meet Candace and they kissed passionately as I continued to fuck Cassie.

Candace’s hand slid down Cassie’s body, dragging over her tummy and then landing on her mound. I glanced down to see her rubbing her fingers on Cassie’s clit, which gave Cassie a jolt.

I decided to go for broke. I grabbed Candace’s head and pulled her southward. She quickly moved her head down towards my crotch and I pulled my cock out of Cassie’s pussy and held it out to her.

“Suck it.” I said firmly. Candace didn’t even hesitate. She opened her mouth and eagerly accepted my dick.

“Mmmm. Mmmmmmm!” She moaned appreciatively.

“Tastes good huh?” I asked.

“Uh huh.” Candace moaned. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed it back into Cassie’s pussy. Candace didn’t move, but continued to watch my cock sliding in and out of her sister’s cunt. After a few more strokes, I pulled out and Candace quickly sucked it into her mouth. Cassie’s legs hung limply at my sides as Candace sucked her juices off my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.