The Office - Cover

The Office

by Robbie Robb

Copyright© 2018 by Robbie Robb

Sex Story: Meet Rob and Denise. They've decided to expand their friendship into that fabled realm of "friends with benefits". Join them and find out how things work out for them. The first story in the FWB Adventures Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Rob stared at the text is his Skype window. It shouldn’t have shocked him when she wrote it, but to see it on the screen in front of him caught him off guard. When it comes right down to it, the suggestion made a lot of sense. They had been flirting and discussing their sexual preferences for so long they knew exactly what was wanted and enjoyed. It really could be a safe and fun way to heal from her past emotionally and physically void relationship.

Regardless of all this, he still had to clarify one last time “Friends with benefits? You’re sure?”

He had barely pressed enter on his question when Denise’s came through, “Trust me. I’m sure. If I were there right now you’d be able to feel how sure I am.”

“Well, who am I to say no to such an offer from such a beautiful woman?” he replied. He briefly thought that he was glad that his boss didn’t monitor the company’s work computers as he probably wouldn’t approve of such conversations during company time. True, it was the weekend and Rob was in working overtime, but he was still getting paid.

“Awesome! This will be fun! Okay, I gotta go. I have some running around to do today and you have to get your mind back on your work so you don’t have to go into the office tomorrow too. We’ll talk more about this later. See you soon!” And without even waiting for a return farewell Denise had signed out.

“Yeah right. Like I’m going to get any work done now,” Rob said aloud to the empty room. Contrary to this missive, he was in fact able to mostly focus on his work. An hour or so had passed and he was thinking through an electrical problem when the doorbell interrupted his thoughts.

The company Rob worked for was in an older two-storey house that had been converted to office space. Rob’s office was on the second floor so he had to make his way down to the front door. He opened the door to find Denise standing there smiling at him. “Hey! What are you doing here?” he asked as he moved aside so she could enter.

She walked in and shut the door, “You’re the only one here?”

He laughed, “Do you really expect any of the senior employees to be working on a Saturday?”

“Good,” she dropped her coat to reveal a little summer dress. “I wasn’t entirely sure that you believed me so I figured I’d show up and you can feel how sure I am,” she took his hand and placed it underneath her skirt. As his fingers came in contact with her bare skin and brushed against her clit she let out a small gasp.

Rob’s brain quickly caught up to what had just happened and he pressed a finger into her. “See? I think you can tell how sure I am about this now.” Rob felt her wetness and added a second finger alongside the first. Denise moaned and leaned on Rob for support as her legs became weak. Their tongues found each other in a heated kiss as he continued to massage her. She broke the kiss, “Tell me there’s somewhere more comfortable than this. This is great and all, but I need ... more.”

He withdrew his fingers and motioned for her to follow him up the stairs, “Allow me to show you my office my dear.”

They entered his office and, although it was the weekend, Rob closed and locked the door. It was a typical office with an L-shaped desk and some book shelves. It also had a couch in it as a lot of the design work that Rob did he preferred doing using pen and paper and it was more comfortable sitting on the couch. “Damn! Nice digs!” Denise whistled. “But I didn’t come here for a tour,” she said as she turned to face him.

She reached behind her, undid her dress and let it fall to the ground. Standing nude in front of him for the first time, Rob was able to take in all her beauty. He had seen her naked in pictures plenty of times but seeing her in person was entirely different. Denise stood about 5’9”, almost two inches taller than Rob. She had a slim, toned build without being ‘skinny’. Her extra height was entirely in her legs; which were easily four inches longer than Rob’s. Her hair was brown but currently was lightened and done up in pigtails. Her breasts were a beautiful, firm 34B that showed no signs of sag. As his gaze continued down her body he could see the wetness on her inner thighs below her shaved mound. There was no question she was turned on.

“My ... god ... you are so beautiful,” Rob finally said.

“Thanks,” she blushed. “Now come here.” Rob walked toward her and she started to undress him. Soon he was as naked as she was. As they kissed her hands worked their way down his slightly overweight frame. She gently wrapped her hand around his already hard cock and began to slowly stroke its seven inch length, eliciting a moan from Rob.

“Mmmm,” she purred, “I can not wait to taste this! But first, I need you in me.” She let go of him and turned around. She bent over a section of his desk so that her ass and pussy were presented to him. “Fuck me Rob! I need to feel you in me!”

As he moved behind her she laid herself flat against the surface of the desk. This position presented her ass to him and gave him easy access to her pleasure center. He stood behind her and pressed the head of his cock against her glistening pussy. He rubbed the head in her juices and then slowly slid the entire length of his cock into her in one smooth stroke.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.