Waxing for Daddy - Cover

Waxing for Daddy

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: When Toni starts acting funny around home, her father, Mike, can't help but sense something's wrong. Little does he know she took the extra money he gave her to get a wax, or who she was thinking of when she did it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Mike’s curiosity was beginning to feel uncomfortably like pure suspicion. He’d never had any reason to feel suspicious of Toni before, and he didn’t like the way it felt, but ever since he’d given her that hundred dollars she asked for a week ago she’d been acting strangely.

Toni was going to community college, but also working a part-time job. It wasn’t that Mike minded giving his daughter some extra money when she needed it, but she was very evasive anytime he tried to ask what she needed it for. She’d become pensive and cagey, yet there were at least a dozen times he was sure she was trying to tell him something but then chickened out. They’d always had the most open and loving relationship of any father and daughter he ever knew, so Toni’s odd behavior was ringing alarm bells in the back of his mind.

She’d asked him for the money last Wednesday night. On Thursday, she went out for a couple of hours, and when she came home she disappeared into her room without saying a word. She was up there for a couple hours without showing her face downstairs. Mike had started cooking dinner and noticed she didn’t come down to help the way she usually did. She sat through dinner and a night of watching TV together barely saying a word.

Then on Friday morning, Toni took off with a couple of friends to spend the weekend at the shore. It was the first time she’d gone off on her own. Even though she was eighteen now, Mike still worried about her and missed her more than he thought he would. He felt strange about it, but he slept in her room the nights she was gone hoping it would keep him from missing her too much. It hadn’t worked, though. The smell of her shampoo had clung faintly to her pillows, and it only made him miss her even more. It had also given him too much time to think about the odd change in her behavior since Thursday.

She came back late in the day on Sunday looking incredible. Toni was a beautiful brunette with a body that was somewhere between athletic and curvy. She came back from the shore with a creamy looking tan, and Mike’s dad radar suddenly went into overdrive. He couldn’t believe a girl as admittedly hot as his daughter could have gone through a weekend at the shore without getting hit on by dozens of guys. He didn’t even want to think about whether or not she and her friends were away having sex with guys they’d just met.

But it wasn’t long before Mike felt relieved. Toni was just as quiet and evasive as she was before she went off with her friends. He was sure a weekend of sex would have dramatically changed her mood.

No. There was something else going on with his precious girl. Something was troubling her, and he felt it was his responsibility as her father to help her through whatever it was.

Yet he didn’t want to pry. He wanted her to feel free to come to him with anything, just as it had always been between them. So he gave her time to sort through whatever it was.

She disappeared again almost as soon as she got home, and once again, Mike found himself preparing dinner alone. Not only was he worried something was wrong, but he simply missed her company, even those times when there wasn’t much to talk about.

When Toni came down from her room to eat, she was only wearing panties and a T shirt without a bra underneath. This wasn’t especially unusual. Having been living together on their own for a couple of years already, ever since the divorce, she regularly padded around the house in panties and just a top. Mike never saw a reason to discourage her. She was a beautiful girl with a luscious body. He loved looking at her, and she didn’t seem to mind in the least. And even if he thought once in a while about what it would be like to fuck her, it wasn’t as if he’d ever actually try to. Besides, she was in her own home and she had the right to feel comfortable doing what she wanted.

Toni had started doing that very soon after the divorce, and Mike wasn’t long to follow suit. If she could hang around the house in her underwear, then why shouldn’t he, too? It was the kind of thing the girl’s mother frowned upon, but since she was out of the picture, their new lifestyle was much more casual and relaxed.

Mike’s daughter even felt comfortable enough to cuddle up beside him on the couch when they were watching something on TV together at night and just wearing their underwear. There were plenty of times Toni would fall asleep with her head in her father’s lap. Sometimes this made his dick hard, but he rationed that since she was sleeping and didn’t realize it there was nothing to worry about.

Most of the time, their closeness and cuddling together made Mike feel like he was married again, but not at all like it had been with Toni’s mother. Their marriage had been full of stress and tension for a long time. With Toni, it felt like the kind of marriage Mike had always hoped for, full of love and closeness.

So when Toni finally joined her father in the kitchen on Sunday, he was nearly stunned when she went into the refrigerator and bent over to get something out. She was only wearing a skimpy thong under the T shirt that barely went past her ass cheeks when she was standing. Usually around the house she’d wear panties that at least covered most of her ass, even if they did nothing to hide her luscious shape.

Sitting at the table, Mike stared at his daughter’s beautifully sculpted ass and the way her pussy pouted against the red gusset of her thong. He quickly noted her lack of tan lines and tried to imagine what, if anything at all, she’d been wearing on the beach during the weekend.

He was dressed as casually as his daughter, in just his boxer briefs and a T shirt. His cock started to get hard in his briefs, and he tried to will it away while reaching under the table to give it a squeeze at the same time. He brought his hand back above the table just as Toni straightened up and sat down. He almost forgot about the way she’d just flashed her ass and pussy at him when he saw the preoccupied look on her face.

He asked her about the weekend in general, making an effort not to come off as a nosy, overprotective father, even if he was one. Her answers were short and not very detailed, which didn’t help ease his concerns. He was frustrated all through dinner. It was the first time he’d ever had so much trouble getting his daughter to open up about something that was bothering her.

When they finished eating, he poured them each a glass of wine, hoping it might help Toni relax and open up about whatever was wrong. They sat across from each other at the kitchen table, and Mike finally leveled a serious look at her.

“I know something’s bothering you, sweetheart,” he said. “And it must be pretty serious since you haven’t wanted to talk to me about it, but I hope you know there’s nothing we can’t talk about.”

“Yeah, maybe,” she replied pensively.

“Hey, did you forget who you’re talking to? Did you forget how much I love and care about you?”

Toni muttered something in response, and Mike kept on her to repeat whatever it was she said. It took some goading, but she finally looked him in the eye and said it.

“I know you love me, Dad,” she forced herself to say. “But ... what I keep wondering is if you love me as much as I love you.”

Mike was momentarily shocked.

“How could you think that?” he retorted. “I’d do anything for you, I hope you know.”

“Anything?”

“Of course.”

Toni took a deep breath, bracing herself. “Well, remember the extra money you gave me last week?”

Mike nodded that he did.

“I, um, went to a spa with Sandi and we both got a wax.”

“Oh. Okay. That’s nice. I’m glad you used the money for something fun.” What he didn’t tell her was how he was already imaging her smooth, completely bald pussy, although he was doing his best to put that out of his mind.

“Fun? Oh god it really kind of hurt. But it was kind of fun after the fact.”

“I see,” he said, not sure if he really wanted to know anything more. “But I don’t see why that would bother you so much. You haven’t been yourself for days.”

She took another deep breath. “I guess there’s no way to say this but to just say it. You see, I never felt so smooth ... down there ... and I’ve barely been able to stop touching myself.”

“Ohhh, okay,” Mike said, almost laughing. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of, honey.” But the thought of his hot, young daughter playing with her bald pussy made his cock ache.

“Yeah, I know,” she countered with a smirk. “But that’s not the problem.”

Mike tried to be patient, but Toni wasn’t making it easy. “Why don’t you just spit it out,” he told her.

“Okay, since you asked. I haven’t been able to think about anything else. Even over the weekend. I just wanted you to know how smooth I feel. Um, down there. I wanted you to think it’s pretty.”

Mike looked at his daughter in shock. He felt like he was probably blushing as hard as she was. As much as he’d thought about his daughter’s pussy more often than he cared to admit, knowing that she’d just had it waxed drove his sordid interest to a whole new level. He was dying to see it, and his pulse was racing while he tried to take a few deep breaths and imagine the right thing to say. He took a big sip of wine and placed his hands on the table in an attempt to keep them steady.

“Daddy? Do you think I’m a freak?” she asked before he had a chance to gather his thoughts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.