Elisabeth at the Pool Hall - Cover

Elisabeth at the Pool Hall

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: my lover has a cowboy gang bang in the pool hall

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   .

My friend Elizabeth and I had been traveling all day, just enjoying the local scenery and sunshine. We checked into a small hotel in a small western town.

It was your typical western town with old brick buildings and more saloons than stores. After a quick nap and shower, we changed into more dressy attire for dinner. We had seen a bar in town that served food and had a pool table.

Elizabeth was wearing something a bit out of character for her. She was wearing a sheer white cotton dress that showed off her creamy skin. It was a button down the front style and she had had only buttoned the ones from her upper waist to about mid thigh. And she hadn’t bothered with any underwear, so any time she took a step, a little part of her was exposed. I think she was trying to shock me, but all it did was really turn me on.

We walked into the place and it was cool enough inside for Elizabeth’s big brown nipples to get instantly hard. They stood out from the thin fabric like pencil erasers. All the men in the place suddenly stopped what they were doing to look at her. She slyly smiled at me and we spotted a booth not far from the pool table. There were several men standing around it, playing. Their eyes transfixed as they watched Elizabeth stroll thru the place. Elizabeth was eyeing the cowboys too, with their tight western jeans and lean builds. She always had a thing for cowboys and I didn’t mind since it always boosted our sex life for her to fantasize about making love to a cowboy while out on a trail ride.

Anyway, we started drinking beer and since we hadn’t eaten all day the alcohol seemed to go to our heads immediately. Elizabeth kept watching the pool game and I suggested she go over and get a better look. I am a bit of a voyeur and wanted to see how those cowboys would act around a sexy city lady. She stood by the table and they instantly started to gravitate around her. They bought her more beer, as if she hadn’t had enough already, and asked her to play. She is not much of a pool player but I don’t really think pool was on her mind. I could see in her face that she was really getting off on all of the attention. When she bent over to break, her bare breasts could be seen from her unbuttoned dress.

The cowboys all gave a groan in unison and wedged around to get the best possible view of her. She took her time, and made a shot. On her next attempt, as she bent over, I noticed that her dress clung to the outline of her ass and you could clearly tell she was not wearing panties. I know that the cowboys realized it too.

They played another couple of games of which Elizabeth was teasing them unmercifully with her actions and attire, when one of the boys suggested they start playing seriously. The stakes were simple, whomever loses the game must shed a piece of clothing and shoes don’t count. Elizabeth quickly agreed with this, but I am not sure she was thinking about only having one piece of clothing on. Or maybe she did and was too turned on not to continue this little game of tease that she had going on.

The game was started and it was Elizabeth against one of the cute boys. She was doing well, much to the dismay of the other players. Then he accidentally scratched while trying for the 8 ball and he lost the game.

Elizabeth told him to take off his shirt. Another cowboy took his place and amazingly, Elizabeth won that game too and this cowboy lost his shirt too.

Now the guys were beginning to get really frustrated. When Elizabeth began to break for the third game one of the guys came up behind her and nudged her as she shot. She turned around and grabbed him in the crotch and told him to play fair. He said he was tired of playing fair and pushed her on her back on to the pool table. Her dress fell open, exposing her thighs and crotch. She lay there a moment in shock. The cowboy then quickly crawled up on the table and buried his face in her pussy. Elizabeth suddenly froze but quickly relaxed as the pleasures of having her pussy eaten took over her body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.