Payment Due - Cover

Payment Due

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Erotica Sex Story: Part III of Better Than the JackPot. How hard is it to love someone who has never known love? How much can one person give? What's it mean to trust when you've never learned how? In Payment Due Dan and Amy face these questions as they try to build a life together. When you throw their mutual attraction to his mother and her growing relationship with Steve into the mix it becomes more complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

“It’s been several months, how are the nightmares?” Mick asked.

“I went back to the parking lot with Amy. Nothing. It was a parking lot. I almost died there,” Dan shrugged “nothing. Sometimes, there’s that guy’s face, the one I blinded. It hurts, but he was trying to get Amy. I’d do it again.”

Mick nodded. “It fades over time and then,” He punched his palm. “It’s OK to feel bad and it’s OK to do it again. You protected Amy and survived. Keep moving forward.” He sat back. “Are you about ready to end your sessions?”

“Wait, you’ll still be our friend and come to the wedding, right?”

“Of course.”

Dan nodded. “I’d like to do one or two more to discuss marriage and I’ll be ready.”

Mick smiled. “OK.”


Dan jumped as a stack of papers crashed onto the table. “WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!” Amy said.

Tiffany hid her face in her hands.

Dan glanced at them. “A prenup. I’ve already signed it, have you?”

“Did I ask you for a fucking prenup?” Amy snarled.

“It’s for your protection. Everything you own stays outside the marriage.”

“Why do I need protection from the man who loves me?”

“Russell told me about one of his co-workers. His temper became an issue. One day, he almost hit his wife. He went to the doctor. They found a tumor in his brain that affected his emotions. It was inoperable. Russell said his buddy thanked the doctor, went out to the parking lot, got into his car, and blew his brains out.” Dan tapped the tabletop. “The man put himself down rather than endanger the woman he loved.” He held out the paperwork for her. “As your man, I’m going to protect you even from myself. You can still spend on us.” Dan grinned and said, “I’m hoping you’ll buy us an awesome honeymoon.”

“I don’t like it. I want us to have everything together.” Amy said. “All my friends who had prenups divorced.” She started to tremble. “I don’t want to be like them.” She reached towards her engagement ring. “You promised you would keep me if you think you can’t...”

“WHOA! ... STOP!” Dan shredded the papers and threw them behind him. He raised his hands. “LOOK. All gone. See nothing’s here. Please, keep your ring on. Please.” He opened his arms to her.

Amy jumped into his lap bawling. He pulled her closer and planted kisses on her face.

Tiffany left the room.

“I’ll never bring it up again. I promise.” He whispered.

When she calmed down, she laid her head on his shoulder. “I want a baby.”

“OK.”

“I want one now.”

Dan tickled her “Don’t you have to be pregnant first?”

Amy slapped his hand “I want to get pregnant now. Not today, but right after we marry.”

Dan turned her face to his. “OK.” He kissed her. “Watch this. HEY MOM! GUESS WHO’S GONNA BE A GRANDMA NEXT YEAR!”

Glass shattered. “WHAT!” Tiffany came running.

Amy laughed and slapped his shoulder. “You are evil. We’re starting our family immediately after the wedding. Which means I’m retiring. I’m under contract for one more movie, then I’m done.”

Dan hugged her. “Are you sure you want to?”

She smacked the top of his head. “If I want to be certain you’re the father I am. If I don’t have kids soon I won’t be able to and I’m not doing porn while raising them.”

“Well, duh,” Dan said. “One day I’ll learn to be quiet.”

“Hah,” Tiffany said.


The muscles of Amy’s stomach rippled under his hand as Dan pushed deeper. She ground her clenched buttocks against his sweaty groin as she howled. His mother’s deep-throated wail from the next room drove him over the edge. He tensed and grunted as his seed burst into Amy’s ass. Dan collapsed upon her panting until he gathered the strength to roll off.

“Your mom turned you on didn’t she?”

Dan blushed. “That’s not cool.”

Amy touched his face. “What’s not cool is we’re over here fucking our brains out and she’s by herself.”

“You want my mom with us?”

“No, but you’re not a child anymore. This is her home. She has a right to have her man here. Your mom wants to be fucked and held at night, but can’t unless she goes somewhere else. It shouldn’t be that way. She hasn’t had Steve over because she’s worried about your reaction.” She kissed him. “Think about it.”


Dan slid the box across the table. “Open it.”

Russell opened the box and pulled the wrapping paper away. “Oh...” He got up and stood at the sink. He grabbed a paper towel. His shoulders trembled as he wiped his face. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. There’s an envelope with some wallet size prints underneath.”

Russell took the painting and placed it on his mantelpiece. He grabbed two beers as he came back to the table.

“I’m getting married in a few months.”

“Busy planning?”

“Nope,” Dan grinned. “I’ve got my part down pat. I wear what I’m told and say what they tell me.”

Russell laughed. “I knew you were smarter than you looked.”

“I was wondering if you’d be my best man.”

“That’s supposed to be your best friend.”

“I know,” Dan scratched his head “Somehow, I got stuck with you.”

Russell rolled his eyes, “So much for being smart. I’ll do it, but at the reception, I get a slow dance with your mother.”

“It’ll break her heart but I’m sure I can talk her into it. You know she has a boyfriend, right?”

“Figures.”


“That was a good movie.” Steve stretched, then kissed Tiffany. “I better head out.” He stood.

Dan stood “Wait a sec.”

“What?”

“Do you love my mother,” he raised his shirt and pointed to the knife scar on his stomach “with this kind of love?”

Steve stared at Dan. “Yes, I do.”

Dan moved closer, his face hard, his voice quiet and ominous. “Understand me, if you ever raise your hand to her.I will kill you.”

“Danny!” Tiffany shrieked, jumping from the couch.”Have you lost your mind!”

Steve waved her back. “I understand.”

Dan smiled. “Then there’s no need to leave. Stay for as long as my mom wants you here.” He kissed Tiffany’s cheek. “Enjoy. I’m taking my woman to bed. I’ll have breakfast for four, say 9:30?”


“I need to talk can we go to my studio?” Dan said.

“Sure,” Amy said.

“Mom? I covered the shrine so you don’t have to look at it.”

“I guess. I don’t like it.”

“Thanks,” Dan grabbed the cushions from the couch and they went downstairs.

Once they were seated, Dan took their hands. “I love both of you and you both love me. You’ve taught me when I have a problem to come to you and we’ll work through it together. I need answers.” Dan took a breath. “I’m terrified of hurting you. I don’t know how to move forward without asking about things we never talk about.”

Tiffany squeezed his hand. “What do you want to know, honey?”

Dan turned scarlet. “This is so fucked up. When I look at you I don’t always see my mom. Sometimes, I see a woman I want.” He cringed. “I’ve seen the desire in your eyes too.”

Tiffany flushed. “That obvious, huh?”

“See, I told you,” Amy said. “Remember that day in the yard?”

Tiff nodded. “It’s still not happening.”

Dan nodded. “I don’t know why, but that’s right. It’s important to have it in the open though.” He closed his eyes a moment, then “May I give one real kiss to the woman I love whom I will never make love?”

Tiffany stared at her son long and hard then glanced at Amy, who nodded.

Dan looked at Amy who smiled and nodded. He helped his mother to her feet. She trembled under the intensity of his gaze. “Tiffany Ann Haught I love you.”

Her voice husky and low, Tiffany whispered: “I love you, too.” She molded herself to him and kissed him. Her hand fisted in his hair as their tongues dueled. His hand massaged her breast while his thumb rolled its nipple. His other hand pulled her groin tight against his thigh. She moaned, then pushed him away. “That’s enough. Any more and we’ll be undressing.” She hugged Dan. “Let’s sit down.”

“Did you like it?” Amy giggled.

“Shaddup.” They said, bursting into laughter.

Tiffany said, “I’m fucking your fiancee when we go back upstairs.”

Dan said, “I’m after you.” He pointed at Amy “If you wash your face before you come to our room I’ll spank your butt.”

The girls howled.

“I still have some other questions,” Dan said.

“Oh lord, I don’t know if I can take anymore.” Tiffany laughed fanning herself.

“Seriously,”

“What’s on your mind baby?” Amy asked.

“I’m ok with you and mom sleeping together after our wedding.” Dan got quiet.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Amy asked.

“Will you want to sleep with other people? That’s the part that confuses me. Before you were mine, I didn’t have a right to an opinion. Now, you’re mine and I don’t know what opinion to have. I don’t know what you want and was afraid you’d be hurt if I asked.”

Amy’s face hardened “My body is a tool I use to get the things I need. I turned my first trick at fifteen, two days after my father raped me. I’ve been a whore longer than you’ve been alive.” She started crying “What I don’t understand is why you love me. You know what I am.” She buried her face in her hands

Tiffany put her arm around Amy and Dan knelt in front of her. He pulled Amy’s hands away “Darling, please don’t hide your eyes from me.” Amy raised her face. Dan smiled. “I can show you why if you’ll trust me a little bit, OK?”

Amy nodded.

“Take a breath ... Good. Now, look into my eyes. Focus on seeing into the back of them. While you’re looking notice what you’re feeling.”

Amy gasped.

“That’s right.” He caressed her face. “I’ll go anywhere to be with you.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Tiff said.

Amy turned to her “We’re soul mates. He proved it to me.”

“What? How?”

“I showed Amy how to feel with her eyes. People do it all the time, but never realize it.”

“I still don’t understand, Dan.”

“Before we kissed, how did you feel when I looked at you?”

Tiff shivered. “I was the center of the universe. You knew how much I wanted you and I felt safe because I knew you wouldn’t cross any boundary unless I crossed it first.”

“I was touching you with my eyes. Amy touched me with hers.” He took his mother’s hand. “Amy is my life mate. Now, she knows I am hers.” He looked at Amy. “Could I have an answer to my question? I want you to be happy.”

Amy’s brow furrowed. “I don’t have an answer. I’ve never had a relationship outside of the industry. I don’t want to hurt you either. What are your thoughts.”

“I know that I won’t accept lies. All the children have to be mine. I’m sure if I found a strange man in my bed or studio, he would end up next to my appendix. I don’t like those types of surprises.” He rubbed his chin. “I guess, I would prefer you to have a friend with benefits. It would have to be someone we both trusted. My studio is still off limits.”

“Why are you assuming I would want to have another man?”

Dan froze. His nostrils flared. He jumped up “I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR OVER THREE YEARS TO PROVE YOUR WORTH TO ME. I’ve done art shows, went to schools, learned to bake, started a foundation. I told you I love you a million times before you told me the first. I FUCKING DIED FOR YOU!” He leaned into Amy’s face. “STOP DOUBTING ME!”

“Daniel, calm down,” Tiffany said.

“I’m doing everything I can. I can’t do anymore,” He looked at Amy. “All I want to do is love you why can’t you accept that?” He pulled out his keys. “I’m going to Russell’s.”

“No, you are not,” Tiffany said. “You don’t fix a problem by running away. Look at her.” Amy sat holding herself and trembling. “This is your first real fight and she doesn’t know what to do either. Sit down.” He sat.

“You scared her when you screamed in her face. Don’t touch her without asking, OK?”

“I’m mad at you, but I’d never hit you. You keep calling yourself a whore. I don’t care you’re a whore. You’ve been with hundreds, OK. If you want to have a thousand more after we’re married I don’t care. I’ve kissed two women in my life. You watched me kiss the second one a few minutes ago. So what? If you want it to be me and you with visits to mom on the side, that’s good too. Anything you want, except, I don’t have any plans with a man...”

“Not even Scott?” Tiffany said.

Dan did a double take. “You told?”

Amy giggled. “You know we tell each other everything.”

His head whipped towards Tiff. “Please, tell me you never told Mick.”

“Of course not, I wouldn’t do that to you.” Tiffany laughed.

Dan sighed, “Thank god for small favors, wait a minute, did you tell mom about the studio?”

“No. I tried to get her to tell me and she threatened to sleep on the couch. Amy keeps her promises. You forgot to get her promise. That’s on you, big boy.” Tiffany said.

“I deserved that,” Amy said “Please, don’t scream in my face. I’ve been beaten too many times. I can’t take it.” She raised her hands as Dan started to move. “Not yet, I need a few more minutes.”

“I’m sorry.” Dan said in a hoarse whisper “I wasn’t...”

“I know you weren’t. Men have hurt me my whole life. It’s hard to accept that you won’t.” Amy said. She got up and brought back Ecstasy of Belonging. She cradled it in her arms. “This is the first time I gave myself to a man. I’m scared. I don’t want to hurt anymore.”

“I’ve reached as far as I can. It’s your turn.” His voice cracked. “You’re terrified of me. I want you to reach past your fear and come sit in my lap. Show me, my love means something to you.”

“Danny, don’t push her,” Tiffany said.

He waited.

Amy shook as she sat the painting aside and crawled into Dan’s lap.

He placed his arms around her. “Thank you, I know this is hard. I won’t promise I’ll never get angry or that I won’t ever yell again. Look at me, please. I swear to you I will never yell in anger in your face again or physically abuse you. Sealed with my honor.”

Amy burst into tears and hugged him, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry ... You died.”

“Shh ... I love you.”

“Uh?” Tiffany said.

“Ninja prayer,” Amy blubbered.

“Honey, what are you talking about?”

Amy sat up and took a breath. “When we were attacked Dan said a Ninja prayer and swore he would die before he would let those men hurt me. He said sealed with my honor. He swore he would die before he hurt me.”

Amy caressed his face “I’ve always been a whore. I don’t know if I can be anything else, but I’m your whore. I promise I’ll do my best to remember how much you love me.”

Dan kissed her “OK.”

“Why don’t you take me upstairs?”

“Nope. I have a better idea.”

“What’s that?” Amy said.

“Mom, why don’t we take Amy to your room and give her cuddles and kisses until we fall asleep? Amy needs some love, not sex.”

Tiffany smiled.


Dan groaned as Amy milked his cock with tight, crawling strokes. “Hold off, a little longer baby. You’ll know when.”

“You’re killing me.” He whined.

She dribbled spittle onto his cock head and circled the rim with her hand. “Not much longer.”

His hips jerked as she rubbed his cock across the swells of her breasts. His back spasmed as light tickling brushed his nuts. Dan’s eyes squeezed shut as his cock exploded, covering Amy’s tits in cum. He moaned and sat hard on his desk, trembling.

Amy smiled at him as she rubbed his cum into her breasts. She stood and kissed him. “Thank you. I’ll see you in the morning.” She walked toward the door.

“What?”

“I’m spending the night with your mom. Fair’s fair. You got to taste her.” Amy smiled and winked. “Something for you to think about when you hear us later.”

Dan stared as the door closed behind her, his cock rock hard.


“Dan, do you have a minute?” Steve said.

“Sure.”

Steve grabbed a chair. “I need to ask you something.” He drummed his fingers and cleared his throat. “May I have your permission to propose to your mother?”

Dan sat back. “You don’t need my permission.”

“Technically, that’s true. It’s a matter of respect. You’re her closest living relative. I don’t want to cause friction in your family. I’m not your father. I can’t replace him. What I want is to spend the rest of my life making your mother happy.”

Dan held out his hand. “Thank you for asking. Of course, you have my permission. I hope you don’t mind, but I’ll keep calling you Steve.”

“No problems. From what Tiffany told me Ted was a good man. I hope we can be friends.”

Dan smiled. “Let me give you a piece of advice. If you can manage to get yourself stabbed for her before you ask, you’re guaranteed a yes. It works like a charm.”

Steve laughed. “I think I would prefer a different method.”

Dan laughed. “To be honest, I would have too.”


Dan hugged Amy. “Thank you for putting the down payment on this place for us. It would have been a couple of more years before I could have afforded sixty thousand dollars.”

“You’re welcome. This way we have what we want. Our home, the gallery and your studio all rolled into one.”

He took her hand and led her into his new studio. “I love this new space.”

“How do you want to decorate it?”

Dan hugged her from behind. “In the left-hand alcove, I’m putting a scaled-down memorial to my father. In the right,” He lifted her hand and kissed her fingers. “A shrine to my patron goddess.”

Amy spun in his arms, “I swear to god, if you start praying to me I’ll kick you in the nuts so hard that your eyes bleed!”

Dan laughed. He picked her up and spun her around. “I’m an artist. I find magic and show it to the world. You’re the most magical being I know.” He sat her down. “All this is because of you. It’s my talent, but it’s your inner beauty that inspires me. So a portrait of Amy Lynn Johnson is going in that alcove with a plaque that says “My Eternal Love”.”

She kissed him. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” He pointed to the top of the high wall between the alcoves. “I want to put a full-length portrait there. Which reminds me, I want to paint you.”

“You paint me all the time.”

“You misunderstand, I want to paint you and then do obscene things with you. We need to christen the studio. There’s a sleeping bag in the other room. Why don’t you undress while I get it?”

Amy unbuttoned her shirt. “I like that idea.”


Tiff sat next to Amy on the couch. “ OK. So show us your latest work.”

Dan pulled the sheet from the easel.

“Whoa.” Amy fanned herself “That’s hot.”

“Steve will kill me if he sees that.”

“It’s going into my studio. It’s called Tiffany. That was your expression right before we kissed.”

“I know, that’s why he’ll kill me. He’ll want to know how you know.”

“My studio is off limits to everyone, but the three of us. He’ll never see it. If he enters my studio without my permission he will have much bigger problems than I kissed my mother.”

“Dan,” Tiff said.

“I love you and it took a year of therapy and a need driven by death to let you in. He knows the rules.”

“Why did you let me in so fast?” Amy asked.

“Desperation. I was boxed in. I couldn’t even kill myself to solve the problem. I had a razor blade under my pillow. I was drinking to numb the fear. I realized suicide was failing my responsibilities too. I didn’t know what to do.”

“Honey, your father didn’t mean for you to take it that far.”

“I know, but I needed something to hold on to.” He smiled and nodded at Amy. “Besides, look where it got me.”

Tiff got up and kissed his cheek. “You’re an asshole. Two can play that game.” She stepped back and started undressing. “C’mon, Amy let’s take a shower.”

Dan groaned as Amy joined her. “You’re evil.”

“You get to look, but you don’t get to touch.” Tiffany pushed her breasts toward him “Aren’t they beautiful?”

Amy bent and swiped her tongue across a nipple. “They’re tasty, too.” They joined hands and ran laughing towards the bathroom.

“JUST SO YOU KNOW, I HATE YOU,” Dan yelled.


Amy and Tiffany were sitting across the dining room table from Dan and Steve. They kept glancing at one another and wouldn’t meet the men’s eyes.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.