Stepmom Flashes - Cover

Stepmom Flashes

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2018 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Stepmom in heat seduces stepson and teaches him the basics before dad gets home. She promises more lessons with dad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   .

Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, I was in my head with resentment that my dad and stepmom had kept me in all-boy schools since I was nine. They were strict about dating, my ascetic lifestyle and the health risks about intimacy. With those fears drilled into me, I barely dated, and those dates I did have were always chaste. Emotionally, I knew I was still thirteen. When a girl tried to kiss me, since I wasn’t trying, I made fearful excuses and avoided the inevitably painful death from “sex.”

It was an especially hot and humid NY day when I got my first closeup view of a live pussy. We might have adapted to the 105 degrees heat if it weren’t for the 90% humidity. Since it was still well before noon, not yet at the peek of the heat, my dad was at work and I was alone with Jean, my stepmom. She was also dad’s third cousin and young at heart. I hoped she would get up soon so we could get out to a pool or beach and catch some breezes. Our window a/c was useless in that heat, so I had two fans on high blowing hot air around the rooms. My thin shorts helped keep me cool, but I found much more relief when I ditched my snug briefs and dared to be commando for the first time.

Jean threw open her bedroom door and rushed into the family room just as I pulled up my shorts. She didn’t comment and may not have seen my bare ass, though I secretly hoped she did and would ask to see it again. Ahh, lurid dreams of a young man rule again. She was sweat-soaked and wearing nothing but a translucent, thin robe that almost reached her knees. This was obvious by the lurching freedom her DD-cups had as she moved and because of the sheerness of the fabric which let her pale rose-colored nipples clearly reveal their size, shape and position. My now barely covered dick noticed and responded. I thought I caught her quickly glance at my nascent bulge and my big brain wasn’t sure if it wanted her to point it out. My little brain pulsed.

She was still attractive despite the sweaty bed hair. “Damn but it’s sweltering in here. I couldn’t take it in the bedroom any longer with no real a/c. It might be a little cooler out here.” We were face to face and less than three feet apart close to the howling fans. Her white robe was probably meant to be used as a swimsuit cover-up since it had two big pockets at mid thigh level. The oversized buttons, about five inches apart, also screamed that this was not to be any sort of modesty robe. Her top two buttons were open to let some air swirl past her huge tits; I mean “breasts” since moms and stepmoms don’t have tits. Right? Either way, she was showing off a mile of deep cleavage and, as the fans forced her robe to billow, the gaps between buttons kept opening and revealing her sweaty naked skin.

We complained about the heat and she put her hands in her pockets and began fluffing and lifting the robe to get air under it. I noticed her chubby thighs display more and more flesh. I’ve seen her in shorts and could adapt to this. But then the button that was at groin level suddenly popped open. She didn’t notice, but mini me did. I couldn’t look at it for fear she would follow my gaze—or should I encourage that? My dick rubbed against my shorts and created a wonderful friction; it swelled along the leg and threatened to stand straight out or pop free. Choices!

Jean continued to blabber about what to do; should she call dad or maybe we could go to a pool. She also continued to fluff her robe. With that critical button open, and the robe inflating in the wind, I had a teasing view of her naked groin. Though I resisted for longer than I thought possible, I had to steal a longer look. Every time she fluffed and pulled her robe open, my eyes darted down. My timing improved and I soon had a clear view of her bright red pubes and the bare, shaved labia under them. My heart raced, my dick pulsed and I enjoyed the illicit view. After far too few fluffs, she caught my eyes darting down. She followed my glance as she fluffed again and saw her crimson pubes in plain sight. Immediately, she glanced at my tenting shorts, gasped and ran back into the hot bedroom with her hand over her mouth.

I squeezed and rubbed my dick at its threshold to become a cock. After a brief, satisfying delay, I went to the closed bedroom door. With my heart racing, I wondered what to do. Should I try to hide my stiffness, or maybe help it escape down my leg before I approached her. Tit for tat, or pussy for cock? I left it tenting straight out and opened the door.

She was standing in front of the room a/c, her back to me, and couldn’t hear me enter over the high fan noise. As she stood staring out the window, she dropped her robe on the bed and just stood at the window, fully exposing herself to our neighbors. I wondered how often she did that and what it meant. Silently, I enjoyed the view of her chubby, bare ass and studied her legs which were suddenly not so chubby looking. My own chubby pulsed. I stepped closer until she saw me. She gasped. “No worries, Jean. I’ve seen totally naked women before.” I lied. “As soon as you came out there, I knew you were naked under your robe. Your sweaty nipples announced themselves, your prominent breasts swung freely and I could see the dark, furry patch between your legs.

“When I saw you looking at my tented shorts then start fluffing your robe, I wasn’t sure what you were telling me. Now look at it.” She covered her tits and twisted at her waist to take a long, hard look at my pulsing dick. I earnestly hoped it would come out for air. It didn’t. I stepped closer and she closed her eyes as she turned away. “Now that I’ve seen your bare ass and pussy up close, there’s no reason to hide them any longer. Come out to the fans naked as you are and we can talk some more.”

“N-n-no, I don’t think I can do that. Not with you anyway. I’m not sure I should be telling you this, but since I’m so exposed already ... Your dad likes it when I expose myself in public and here at the window for neighbors to watch. I wonder what he’ll think when he hears I let you see me naked. He might like that I showed you my pussy. He knew I would some day. We have a special relationship that allows and encourages us to safely fuck anyone as long as we share every detail. We share partners too. Does this scare you?”

I stepped closer until my stiff cock touched her ass. She gasped, but didn’t move away. “An hour ago, it might have scared me. I’ve seen you looking at my dick before today. Did you want to see it? As you can tell, it’s bare too under these shorts.” She twisted around again to look. This time she didn’t cover her tits and I saw her nipples contract and stiffen. Brazenly, I pulled the leg of my shorts up and exposed my swollen bishop and half my stiff cock. She smiled and I brushed my seeping helm against her thigh. “If you want to see the rest of it, just turn around and show me your bared tits and pussy.”

She stared out the window a moment longer as I continued to slide my damp cock against her upper thigh. This heat I enjoyed. After a deep breath, she slowly turned toward me while pressing against my cock. She spread her legs and combed back her pubes for me. “I thought I saw you covering a bare ass earlier. You may as well have a good, long look before I do the same with you.” She lifted a massive tit and licked and sucked her nipple seductively as her other hand spread her labia and circled her growing clit. Though she sighed and blushed, she kept her eyes on my hard and pulsing cock. Her smile broadened when my foreskin popped behind my crown, unaided.

As she deeply fingered herself within a foot of me, she panted, “I’ve always wondered if you had your dad’s cock. I guess I’ll know shortly.” After stirring it inside her pussy, she extracted her finger and smelled it. Since she made a happy face, I guess she was pleased with her scent. She reached out with that finger and put it under my nose. “What do you think of this aroma? Would you taste it and tell me what it tastes like?”

Her scent was heavenly and I deeply inhaled it before sighing. Though I’d never tasted a woman’s nectar before, I licked then sucked her wet finger into my desperate mouth. “Mmm, you taste incredible—like nothing I’ve ever had before. More, please.” I slid my cock up and down her thigh before tapping it against a swollen lip.

“Easy, boy. I’m not that easy. There is more of that juice to cum; I’m sure. Now that I’ve earned it, let me remove your shirt. It’s much too hot for it. There. Now,” she brushed against my bishop on her way to releasing my button and I nearly swooned at her touch. “Let’s get rid of these shorts. Let me do it all.” After unzipping my shorts, she grabbed the leg next to my exposed cock and held my manhood as she slowly guided the shorts over it.

Despite getting lightheaded, I saw her lick her lips and she leaned forward to press her huge tits warmly against me as she pushed my shorts over my ass. Her gently caressing my bare cheeks was surprisingly arousing and I felt my cock swell against her bare chest. My cock was now completely covered by my shorts, yet my breathing was already ragged. She held her face and tits against me as she pulled my ass closer to her. Finally, she slid my shorts lower and paused again to stare at my dense pubes and my upper shaft. I felt I was about to cum already. Now that would be embarrassing.

She pulled my shorts lower until my bishop was barely hidden, smiled, then snapped the shorts to my ankles. We both enjoyed watching my cock leap free at last. It slapped her chin and puckered mouth. “Though I want you to taste me directly, I’m afraid you will cum before I get to taste you. I can’t have that.” She smiled as she boldly held my balls and watched my cock bounce as I stepped out of my shorts. Now gloriously naked with my stepmom, my cock saluted her at full attention. Where was the strict parental unit who forbid dating and kissing as a form of sex?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.