Sweet Chocolate

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2018 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Romantic Sex Story: Strangers in the night get something straight between them when a runaway abused Black wife with a prominent Angelina Jolee bubble butt has her tight pussy speared, stretched and filled to overflowing by a wealthy, very well hung, white wanderer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   .

It was a comfortably warm, pitch black and moonless night. I’d been walking down this long and lonely stretch of county road for over an hour without a single car or truck going by, from either direction. The sky was mostly clear and I could see plenty of stars but they weren’t casting anywhere near enough light for me to be able to see anything.

I never sensed her approach or her presence until we collided. She cried out in surprise but it was too late because, by instinct and reflex, I instantly pushed her away ... knocking her to the ground. That’s when I realized that it had been a girl’s voice or the voice of a young woman. Apologizing profusely and asking if she was ok, I reached my hand down in the darkness to help her get back up. I found her hand and gripped it ... pulling her to her feet. I again asked her if she was alright and she said that she was but I could feel her soft strong hand trembling in mine. There was no doubt that she’d been as surprised as I’d been. It was then that I realized that her voice sounded a little like the voice of a black woman.

I was still holding her hand as I asked how she happened to be out on this dark and lonely road. She must have been nervous because she just blurted her answer. “My husband was drinking and starting another big fight and I knew if I stayed in the house, he was going to start hitting me again so I got dressed and went outside. I was outside for quite a while but I could still hear him yelling and swearing at me. I knew I couldn’t go back inside so, finally, I just started walking. I don’t know how far it is back to the house but it doesn’t matter. I’m never going back, anyway. I’m done with him.”

I asked her what started the fight. After a moment of hesitant silence, she said, “Well ... he was drinking and I knew what would happen if he didn’t stop so I took a shower and got all cleaned up. Then I tried to get him to come to bed with me because I figured that if I could make him tired enough, he’d go to sleep, instead of keeping on drinking. I knew he’d be after me if he kept drinking and I didn’t want to be beat up again ... but it didn’t work. He just kept on drinking, yelling all kinds of stuff at me and calling me names, so I went outside.” ... I could hear and feel the tired disappointment in her voice.

A sudden thought came to my mind and I decided that I had nothing to lose so I said, “It’s up to you and I promise not to hit you or force you, even if you say no, but how would you like to see if you can make me tired, instead? It’ll take your mind off of what happened back there and I think it’d be a pleasant way to spend the night. Don’t you?”

I felt her fingers tighten in my hand as she said, “You mean have sex ... just fuck each other, right now, here in the dark? We can’t see each other and we don’t even know each other.”

I said, “I know ... That’s what’ll make it different and exciting. We’ll be having sex with someone we don’t know, can’t see and have never seen. We won’t even know each other’s name ... Look at it this way ... You were willing to fuck a man who you know and who you know was going to beat you, just to keep from BEING beat up, weren’t you? Wouldn’t you rather be fucking a man BECAUSE you won’t get beat up?”

She didn’t say anything but I could feel her fingers slowly starting to curl and press against my hand. I softly said, “Let’s get off the road, a ways, and find a place where we can spend the night making love, relaxing and enjoying ourselves.”

My cock was already getting hard. I could feel her grip on my hand relaxing and becoming comfortable ... a good sign of acceptance. More importantly, she wasn’t making any effort to pull it out of mine.

Beginning to move, I said, “Come on honey. Let’s just go do it. I have a blanket in my bag so we won’t be on the ground. I’ll make sweet love to you and you can do the same to me.” I could hear her breathing pick up and then, in a low voice, she said, “You’re white, aren’t you?”... “Yes.” I answered. She said, “I’m black.”

I asked, “Does that make a difference to you?”

After a short pause, she said, “No ... but please don’t hurt me.”

Her remark surprised me and I asked, “Hurt you how?” “Afterwards ... Don’t hurt me afterwards.” She answered, sounding a bit scared.

Laughing softly, I gently squeezed her hand and said, “If I intended to hurt you, I wouldn’t have asked you, would I? You won’t be hurt, honey. We’re going to make each other feel good. It’s a nice night so let’s enjoy it with each other. OK?”

She said, “I’ve never done it with a white man, before.”

I laughed again and said, “You’ll never be able to say that again, honey. Not after tonight.”...

She rather nervously laughed, too, while we moved off the pavement and slowly felt our way through some high weeds that bordered it. We’d gone a few yards when I felt the weeds give way to tall grass. The ground felt soft and level under my feet so I stopped, saying, “This seems like a good place.”

I reached into my shoulder bag, pulled the blanket out and spread it on the ground before I gently pulled her to me. She must have decided to take me at my word because came to me easily and, in the darkness, our lips met. Her lips were full, soft and succulent. At first, her kiss was a little unsure and nervous but after a few seconds she must have realized that she was enjoying what was happening and began excitedly ... almost hungrily pressing her lips to mine, as if she was making love to me with them. In only seconds, our bodies were pushing hard against each other. Her pussy was pressed against my hard cock and I felt her breathing get faster and faster ... just as mine was doing.

Without saying a word, I lowered her to the blanket and began kissing her neck. She moaned her pleasure when I pulled the top of her blouse open and began kissing her chest, just above her firm and ample tits. I tasted her skin and was surprised at how GOOD she tasted. She’d said that she’d taken a shower and cleaned up so now I started wondering what her pussy was going to taste like because I definitely intended to find out.

I whispered, “Let’s get undressed and put our clothes together in one place, so we’ll be able to find them later.”

She sat up and I could hear her start removing her blouse. It only took a minute for both of us to be completely naked and ready to fuck an unseen stranger in a pitch black field of grass, off the side of a lonely country road. I kissed her again and gently lay her back down on the blanket. I kissed down to her breasts until I could take one of her firm, nicely sized but not too large tits into my mouth. I sucked the nipple in and began running my tongue back and forth across it. She moaned, softly, and her body reacted with an excited shiver as I sucked in a mouthful and began passionately sucking on its nipple. I moved to her other tit and repeated what I’d done to the first one.

I’d felt each of her nipples harden as she pushed them up to my mouth and heard her soft moans and squeaks of thrilled physical delight. Her hand found my cock and I felt her ‘inspect’ it for three or four seconds before firmly wrapping her soft fingers around it, squeezing it and then enthusiastically begin stroking all nine inches of it.

She was trembling like a leaf in the wind as I kissed my way down across her belly and to her pussy. She moaned and in a low, trembling voice, she said, “Nobody’s EVER taken this much time or made love to me like this, before.” and she moaned again.

I lifted my mouth from her belly and said, “Something this good should be enjoyed, shouldn’t it? Most men are greedy and in a hurry to get what they want. They don’t know what they’re missing. We’ve got all night to please and enjoy each other, honey ... and I’m sure enjoying you.”

Her voice was quivering as she said, “Me, too ... Ohhhh ... I like the way you’re kissing me.”

“We’re just getting started, honey. Before the night’s over, I’m going to kiss you everywhere ... several times” When I got to her pussy and started kissing in the soft, heavy mat of hair around it, her whole body shuddered and she began making a different and more intensely passionate sound. I shifted lower and moved her legs apart so that I could get between them. When she felt my tongue slide between her full and already wet pussy lips, she let out a sharp squeal of surprised pleasure. I took a few long, full length licks, from her cunt opening all the way up to her clit, and she went wild!

Her entire body trembling, now, she began to push and move her hot, sweet tasting pussy against my tongue but she was doing it too fast and too hard. I knew that I had to get a firm hold on her before her pelvic bone ended up banging against my lip and splitting it. I firmly pressed the area above my upper lip against her pelvis and started moving in unison with her. In just seconds, her moans began getting louder as her movements became faster and more excited.

I shoved my hands under her to pull and hold her cunt up to my mouth and that’s when I discovered the globe shaped, pronounced and very firm cheeks of her ass. I’ve always been turned on whenever I saw a black woman with an ass shaped the way hers is and now I was fervently holding an unseen black woman’s firm pair of luscious ass cheeks in my hands while pulling her cunt up to receive the best and most passionate cunt licking, kissing and sucking that I’ve ever given. Her pussy juice tasted absolutely delicious and I was swallowing it as fast as she could make it, while doing everything possible to help her make more.

After about five minutes of intense clit licking and sucking, her body started jerking involuntarily and I knew that she was going to cum. Quickly pulling my hands from under her incredible ass cheeks, I quickly wrapped my arms over her thighs, effectively pinning them to limit and control the amount of her movement. I reached behind her to take a fresh grip on her delightfully firm and quivering ass cheeks. I knew that, now, I’d be able to prevent her from bucking so hard that she’d knock my mouth and tongue away from her sweet pussy while she was cumming.

Knowing that I now had firm control of her ass and hip motion, I licked her clit for all I was worth. About ten seconds later, she started cumming ... and I mean she started CUMMING. I was surprised when her first thick hot cum squirted into my mouth. Recovering, I drank it greedily and went for the rest of it. I moved my mouth a little lower to be able to catch as much of it as I could while still running my tongue over her clit. I’d never had a woman cum so hard in my life or had one who released as much of it.

During the throes of her violent orgasm, I suddenly became aware that I’d never tasted any woman’s cum that had such an excitingly delicious flavor to it or had such an intoxicating scent, as hers does. Its effect on me was growing stronger by the second and I could feel a deep, powerful desire and longing for this unknown black woman rapidly spreading through my entire being. My surprise at the intensity of its effect caught me completely off guard. In that moment, one absolute truth seized control of my fevered consciousness. In addition to never having experienced anything or any woman like this one before, I knew that I never would again.

When she finally finished cumming, she collapsed and was as limp as an overcooked noodle. The intensity of her orgasm had caused her to faint and I felt a deep sense of total satisfaction for having made it so good for her. After a few seconds, she began to stir and I could hear her ragged breathing as she slowly began to recover from the intensity of what had just happened to her. I gave her two or three more soft and tender licks to make sure that I’d gotten it all but when she felt my tongue slide over her clit she weakly pushed my head away and, in a low, trembling voice, said, “No more, please ... not for a while. I can’t stand it. I’m too sensitive, there, now.”

I let her rest for another minute as I kissed and ran my tongue over the inside of her thighs and through the soft hair on her cunt. I made love to her that way for another minute before wiping my face on the blanket and moving up to lie next to her.

After recovering a little, she turned toward me and, with surprised awe in her voice, said, “Nobody’s ever put their mouth on me down there, before. I never knew anything could feel that good. I couldn’t stop cumming! I thought my head was going to explode! ... I think I blacked out.”

I smiled in the darkness and said, “You fainted for a few seconds, is all. Did you enjoy it?”

“Oh, God yes! ... I’ve never felt anything like that in my life! ... You weren’t hurting me but I think you’re gonna kill me, though.”

I laughed and said, “I sure as hell don’t want to do that, honey. I enjoyed it just as much as you did. I’d love to do that a few thousand more times.” Then I put my arm under her neck, drew her to me, held her close and softly kissed her. I felt her arms go around me and then she was holding me close and kissing me back.

I knew that I’d been extremely lucky, tonight. In the pitch darkness, I’d literally bumped into a very different kind of woman from any I’d ever known and now my emotions were in turmoil. I didn’t know who she was but I knew that I wanted her.

I felt a shiver go through her when I let my hand trace its way down her back to begin lightly caressing that incredible ass of hers. I couldn’t believe how good it felt ... The pronounced globes ... the firmness of them ... the velvet texture of her skin ... Altogether, the sensations sent a shuddering thrill through me. As we lay there, softly kissing and making love to each other, I could feel her cunt being firmly held against my rock hard cock. Taking her lips from mine, she began to gradually kiss her way down to my neck, where she began nuzzling and softly kissing it. When I heard her start making the soft and unmistakable sounds of a woman in love, I started wondering and hoping that somehow she’d been as affected by me as I am by her.

While she was kissing me, I could feel her tongue come out and linger on my skin. I knew that she was tasting me, just as I’d been tasting her! And, like me, she seemed to be savoring my flavor as much as I’d enjoyed savoring hers. It took a few seconds before she’d kissed all the way down my body and when she got to my lower belly I could feel her gently sucking on and tasting my skin as she worked her way to my thick and throbbing nine inch cock.

As soon as she got to it, she began applying soft, wet and lingering kisses, while licking its shaft with more sincere and absolute passion than I’d ever thought any woman could possess. She moved lower and I could feel her soft lips and hot tongue begin to caress my balls. She was still making her love sounds as she repeatedly sucked some of the skin of my ball sack into her mouth and ran her tongue back and forth over it. A minute later, her tongue moved upward as she traced the length of my cock with it. When she reached its end, I felt her soft, full lips go over the head and start sliding down over the shaft. She took all of six inches into her mouth and then slowly dragged her lips and her slowly caressing tongue back over it ... as if savoring its flavor, too. On her second stroke, I felt her throat relax as she forced my cock down into it. Incredibly, she’d taken all of it!

She continued taking long lingering and loving sucks on my cock. No woman had ever made love to my cock this way before. No woman has ever dragged her lips back on the shaft, while still sucking on it, the way she was. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer before I lost control and had a violent eruption. About thirty seconds later, I felt it start and so did she. Without taking her mouth off of my cock, she quickly moved down between my legs and shoved her hands under my ass, just as I’d done to her. She buried her face in my belly as she continued her long sucking strokes and five seconds later, my body began to convulse as I started having the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had.

While my cum continued to erupt into her mouth she sucked and swallowed all of it, just as I’d swallowed hers. She was sucking me hard, now ... drawing the cum up the shaft of my cock as fast as I could fill it. She had my entire cock in her mouth and was pushing her face into my belly as if trying to get more of it. I kept cumming and she kept swallowing ... her throat muscles constricting on the head and shaft with each swallow. Finally, there was no more cum for me to cum.

When she knew that she’d gotten it all, she slowly pulled her tight fitting lips up the softening shaft, milking any residual cum into her mouth. When her mouth came off and my now mostly soft cock was resting on my thigh, like a fallen soldier, she started licking me clean. I could feel her running her tongue all over my balls and around the base of my cock ... using her tongue to move the semi-soft shaft of my cock to a different position, so that she could lick the rest of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.