Addicted to Dicks - Cover

Addicted to Dicks

by JJPoland

Copyright© 2018 by JJPoland

Erotica Sex Story: You just wanna good blowjob, but is it right now use an "addict" for it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

An elevator was slowly going up. “Oh my God, sixty floors of hell. Why to build so high?” A man was pissed. His friends said it was best escort-girl in town. Turned out she was cheap hooker. And, she didn’t do blowjob. Her religion beliefs don’t allow her to do it. You are fucking escort. It’s your fucking job. You do, what client wants you to do. He just wanted great blowjob. A girl needs to adore doing it. A hotel located on the first three floors of the building, but man lived on the 58th floor. Now he was going home, on the elevator. Technologies, Jesus Christ.

A man closed his eyes and tried to relax. Elevator’s door opened, people walked in. 5 floors after the same people left the space. A silence. The door opened again and he smelled light citrus aroma. Barely noticeable, very seducing. Only girl could wear this kind of perfume. He got very interested and opened his eyes. The girl was standing on the right side and was “scanning” numbers on the screen. She looked 23-25 y.o. Cream color silky blouse, pencil skirt, black stockings and high heels. Her look was very seductive. He wanted to kiss her long beautiful neck. The girl caught his gaze.

“Hi. What floor do you need?”

“The 58th. How about you?” He started to check her out more detailed.

“Wow, forty more floors. Will talk?”

“Nah, I’m fine. Don’t feel like it. Just terrible day.”

“Yeah, I hear you. Same here. There are good days and there days like this one.”

He noticed how girl started to check him out, paying more attention to the area where his dick was.

“Do you think it’s quite awkward, the way you look at me?” For some reason he forgot that he did just the same 5 minutes ago.

“I think it’s normal. We always do it,” the girl started to do messy tress with her hair, “you were checking me out also.”

Her light “attack” got him very curious and he decided to continue conversation.

“What floor do you need?”

“I thought you didn’t want to talk?”

“Now I want, so where have you been?”

“I had a meeting.”

“A meeting? You were at work?”

“I wish. My parents forced me to visit this stupid 5 meetings, or they won’t pay for my vacation.”

“And what was this meeting about?”

“I can’t talk about it. It’s part of “therapy”.” She did “quotes” with her hands and rolled her eyes.

“Give me a hint.” The man was very curious. What is it, she can’t say out loud?

“Okay, watch my gestures.”

The girl came to him, took his pointing finger and slowly licked it from the beginning till the end.

“Damn, I don’t want to assume anything, but this kind of gesture “says” only one word. Sex?”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.