Getting Slammed by the Married Guy - Cover

Getting Slammed by the Married Guy

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2018 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: After our session in the lockerrooms at the pool, the Married Guy told me to go home, strip down to my new jockstrap and wait for him to get there. He fucked the shit out of me!!!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Cheating   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   .

While I feel this is a stand alone sexual experience, there was a first chapter/phase/preface where the Married Guy met me at the local pool. If you haven’t read that part, I think you might enjoy it. You can find it on my blog or my main website.

Where I left off was me walking out of the changing rooms at the local pool after the Married Guy ruined my ADIDAS 3-stripe speedos. He ruined them by jerking me off on the inside of those speedos and him cumming on the backside of those speedos. As promised, he gave me an AussieBum jockstrap which I put on in the change rooms. I got dressed before the Married Guy (he had come from the office and was wearing a suit), so I left the change rooms telling Married Guy I’d see him at my place in 10 minutes.

I had been given instructions that he wanted me wearing nothing but my new jockstrap, on my knees, on my bed when he arrived.

That is exactly what I intended to do but I had my own little surprise for the Married Guy.

A while back, the guys from Mensuas.com (an awesome online swimwear shop) started selling the ‘Daddy’ line of jockstraps and pretty naughty underwear. I’ve really gotten along with the guys from there and they sent me some ‘samples’. There was one item in particular, this very sexy jockstrap, that I’ve been thinking about giving to the Married Guy.

This jockstrap wouldn’t be able to contain the Married Guys cock but I didn’t think it would have to for very long.

Once I got home from the pool, I put the Daddy Jockstrap on my door handle and texted him that I had something I wanted him to wear this afternoon as well. And I told him to lock the door behind him. If a delivery man came by it would be pretty funny to see a sexy jockstrap on the door handle and I wanted him to lock the door just in case any of my mates came over. Explaining why I was getting fucked by a guy nearly twice my age would be a tough one.

Then I stripped down to my new jockstrap, laid out some condoms and lube and I was nice enough to lube my arse up a little bit for him.

I heard the Married Guy pull up outside my house.

I got on my bed, got on all fours and my lubed up arse was pointing at the doorway.

I heard my front door open, close and the lock turn.

Then, I heard the Married Guy taking his clothes off. His shoes hitting the floor, him removing his belt.

I looked over my shoulder at the door and there he was, admiring my arse ... and he was wearing the Daddy jockstrap that I left on the door handle for him. Married Guy was full erect and the tiny jock strap was not dealing very well with his package. As if Married Guy was reading my thoughts, he pulled his purple veined cock out of the jockstrap and grabbed a condom off the bed. At first he got the condom upside down but he started unrolling it down his fat cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.