Flight 769 to Boca Muerte - Cover

Flight 769 to Boca Muerte

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The airline was on its last legs. One more crash and they would have to declare bankruptcy. These flights to Boca Muerte were highly profitable even though they were skirting the limits of legality. The crew of flight 769 was ready to risk their lives again to make the airline a success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Captain Brad was working his ninety second charm on one of the female passengers in the tiny rest room just behind the cockpit door. The co-pilot could hear the female grunting each time the horny pilot shoved his unique equipment deep into her crack from behind and he grinned out the window with the aircraft on autopilot knowing that in ninety seconds it would be all over and his boss would be back with a detailed description of the woman’s face in the mirror above the sink.

He always had an erection when Brad told him his exploits because he knew he didn’t have the nerve to do anything so risky and not because he was a nice fellow. If he thought he could get away with it, he would be hopping on all the female passengers dipping his dick in their pudding pie on every flight.

Harry Walker the co-pilot took the paper cup with the lid on it for safety from Mercedes MacAlister the chief air hostess for ASS and waited for Brad to come bursting through the door with his lurid story of his erotic exploits with the oversexed female passenger. He knew that Mercedes would not stop him from his story because he could hump her with a snap of his fingers she was that far gone on his charm and his huge dick that he liked to wave around in front of the airline hostesses just to tease them in his macho persona. At least he was always ready to deliver the goods when push came to shove.

Harry threw a glance at the locked overhead compartment and he nervously tugged at his ear thinking about the fact that he could get either a life sentence or even the firing squad for hiding the valise filled with pure coke in little half kilo packets. There were twenty of the things inside all stamped with the Japanese rising sun that identified the organization that was distributing in South America using Boca Muerte as their main headquarters for their brand new enterprise. He was operating alone without any of the crew knowing about his dirty business. Harry knew it was best to keep the facts without sharing them with any of his co-workers.

Brad came back into the cockpit pulling a pair of shy young women from the fashion magazine behind him. They were both still teenagers but they had seen it all in their travels doing public relations work for the publication.

Both of the girls were also models for some of the advertising shots and they were used to wearing the revealing outfits or undies that the shots required to gain attention in a highly competitive sat market.

Mercedes down in the jump seat and watched the pretty young things sitting on the pilot and co-pilot’s laps pretending to fly the aircraft as the men groped their beautiful backsides with their greedy hands. She was impressed by the presentation of the twin pussies in all their glory being ravished by the two men and kept her hand buried under her short skirt testing the wetness of her own slit to see how depraved her mind was in the gutter with her dirty thoughts about using her wet tongue on the girls riding the men’s cocks with excessive enthusiasm.

Thankfully, the aircraft was on autopilot and both men were free to snatch whatever pleasures they found available under the laughing girl’s bouncing ass cheeks. They were both in their late teens with long slender legs and wore the standard six inch high heels that made their ass cheeks stick out with impressive three dimensional attraction.

Mercedes was attached to her six inch fuck me heels as well and she often practiced in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom lifting her skirt up so that the twin peak bottoms of her pretty cheeks were just peeking out like little imps looking for sexy trouble.

When she spread her knees out she could see the pretty pink of her micro thong that did little to hide her brown eye or the hairless slit with a little glimpse of pinkness darker than her pink thong.

She saw Brad’s thick salami partially buried inside the smaller girl’s cute little snatch and she heard the little bitch yelling out “No! Not there! I am a good girl!”

That was enough to make her snort in derision because she knew the slut was dying to get Brad’s cock all the way up stretching her long slit with his destroying dick discovering her wanton wetness that confirmed her lack of innocence. Mercedes knew the girl’s reluctance was a convenient cover for her depraved attitude that craved his big cock more than the air she breathed around her. The girl’s artificial bosom rose and fell with accelerated motion as she began to pant like a bitch in heat wanting it all for instant gratification.

For a moment the girl looked scared like she thought Brad was going to shove his business up her anal passage without warning. It reminded her of her mother’s brother Uncle Manual with his hungry cock always wanting to stretch her brown eye when her mom was asleep telling her it would be their secret. Of course, she didn’t really mind him using her in that nasty way because in all honesty she secretly enjoyed taking his average sized dick in her ass knowing he would come real soon unable to delay matters faced with her unbelievable tightness around his happy shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.