Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix - Cover

Cleo Benedict; Dominatrix

Copyright© 2018 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Down on his luck, shortly after World War 2, Ralph finds himself in the service of a raven haired woman, and is sucked into a world of intrigue and sexual debauchery by his weakness for assertive women. His lust to be owned by her is tested to the extreme, as males around him are shown just who's in charge... and her extreme intentions when seeking sexual satisfaction become patently apparent to him. Sultry, shapely, and ruthlessly dominant, her whims will not be denied.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Ralph followed Cleo and the youthful Lindy, with the natural obedience now second nature to him, the strutting steps of both as they displayed their tightly clad buttocks, keeping him keenly aware of his subservience as they exited the car at Faulkner’s grandiose suburban residence. Cleo gave a sneer toward the once shiny Nash Ambassador, now gathering dust, just one of Faulkner’s trinkets; it’s redundancy providing a portent to the fate of its vanquished owner, as she strode with impunity up to the front door of the house.

Lindy turned and gave Ralph a smug look as Cleo tried the door with the keys that Faulkner had been relieved of, the girl’s awakening to the pleasures of sexual dominance, still so freshly thrilling and put into practice at every opportunity with a bitchy delight that had Cleo smirk with admiration, and kept Ralph keenly aroused. The tarty girl pointed to her feet as she glanced at him.

“Heel boy ... I don’t want your shadow cast over me.” Her curt satisfaction was immediate, on Ralph sinking to his knees at her feet, but was brief; Cleo finding the correct key on the bundle, and stepping through the open door to have her tall heels clack on an opulently appointed marble hallway. Lindy flicked her fingers and she and Ralph followed, watching her lift her nose and study the newly acquired asset to Lana Dupree’s ever expanding empire of feminine control, a dynasty within which Cleo moved independently, but enjoyed the fruits of.

“This will make a nice little up market house of ill repute ... let’s see if we can find his office.” Though Ralph’s ethical mindset still rankled with the uninvited invasion of someone else’s property, Faulkner’s submission to Lana justified it, and Cleo’s arrogant and righteous attitude as she ascended haughtily up the elaborately curved stairway as though it had always been hers, clarified the situation as being in the correct order of things in his mind. Faulkner was now the property of womanhood, and all that had been his, was now theirs.

They soon found the room which served as his office, overlooking the entrance through which they’d come, Cleo smirking as she looked out at the vista which gave a clear view of any arriving visitors.

“Typical of such a furtive animal as Faulkner, always keeping a wary eye on the approach of anyone ... he didn’t see Lana coming though, let’s see what else he had to hide.” As she started pulling draws open, Lindy pointed Ralph to a corner.

“Kneel over there, and wait till you’re required.” Ralph did as he was told, just the simple but stern authority of a girl who now dominated him as eagerly as the mature Cleo and Miranda, giving him a budding erection as he sank to his knees in obedience, and watched them go through the things of a male under the heel of Madam Lana Dupree. Cleo found desks locked, but soon had them divulge their content via the bundle of keys offered up so willingly by Faulkner, her curt smile broadening on finding one filled with magazines. She lifted one high, and sneered as she displayed the cover to Lindy, Ralph’s cock perking, on seeing an edition of ‘Bizarre’ depicting a top-hatted woman adorned with bullwhip.

“So fitting that his masturbation fantasies have come true ... all the pathetic dreams he had at the peak of shooting his mess, now lived through, no longer able to hide them away.” She tossed the magazine to the desk, and as she did so, her eyes caught sight of a grey safe under a table in the corner. Ralph watched her frustration grow, as she fiddled with its combination to no avail. The sound of a car pulling up in the drive, diverted her attention, Lindy peering through the window to see who’d arrived.

The two were somewhat relieved to see a shapely woman step out, rather than any male who might be an associate ... and would require dealing with; they knew Faulkner had avoided marriage, and this leggy woman looked like she was into a business that he’d indulge in after working hours. She gave their Buick a casual smile, then strutted toward the door with a key in her hand.

She knew exactly where she was going, and stepped into the office with a smile, her pleasure more than apparent, at seeing a male kneeling in subservience to two women. Ralph erected at this impromptu but rewarding instance, at being seen to be dominated, by an anonymous woman, the contentment in her sneering smile deliciously humiliating. She knew just who was in charge, and diverted her smile to Cleo.

“I won’t ask ... I’d guessed something had caught up with Faulkner when he didn’t contact me as usual ... he being a creature of habit...” She took another lusting look at Ralph, kneeling, obedient, and controlled, the bulge in his pants confirming his inner desire to oblige the correct order of things.

“ ... as secretive an animal as he was, he was also trusting enough to have given me a key - so’s I could be waiting for him ... and we were working toward one of those habits ... but I’m guessing I shan’t have the pleasure of seeing him realise what your pet here has come to know...” She pointed to the keys in Cleo’s hand.

“I’ve just come for what he owes me ... if you’ll allow me, I’ll take just that.”. Cleo handed her the keys, and watched her saunter to the far wall, where she removed an innocuous painting of a ship from the wall, revealing a wall safe behind it. Her eyes had seen him do it often enough, and she took a bundle of cash from it, leaving the keys hanging in the lock, before turning with a smile, and giving Ralph a lingering look while she slipped the notes into her bag.

“I’d so love to see what’s become of Faulkner ... whatever it is, he’s so deserving of it ... but I’ll leave that to the imagination.” She grinned and tossed the door key to the desk, then strutted out, Ralph’s erection boning at the realisation that all women are dominant, given the slightest chance to show it, and the curt indifference that this one showed regarding Faulkner’s fate, had him wondering on the pleasures she’d have had of him, had Lana Dupree not claimed his obedience.

Cleo and Lindy helped themselves to the remaining cash from the safe, Cleo then flicking through paperwork within it, then feeling around its interior for any hidden treasures; her eyes illuminating on finding a small notebook, cut so’s it could be wedged between the inner lip of the safe door, and the ceiling above it.

“Well ... what do we have here?” The tiny book revealed little at first; just dates and addresses etc., which Faulkner would be whipped soundly over, regardless of any long forgotten value they might hold ... then Cleo noted that six of the pages were numbered at the bottom - seemingly randomly, not numerically - and her breasts perked victoriously as her eyes went to the larger grey safe.

Ralph’s erection pulsed in admiration of the severe woman who’d taken command of him, knowing any attempt to keep anything from her was futile, as demonstrated in her elegant fingers clicking through the combination, but it was if Faulkner wanted to be caught out and punished; the six figure combination could so easily have been memorised - and whipped from him later - but just the same, there must have been something within the safe which his rational mind wanted to keep covert for as long as possible.

Cleo smiled as the door lever clunked down, the sound greeted with the satisfaction of hearing a trapdoor sending a male down to know the pleasure of a rope, and the thick plated door swung open. She sifted eagerly through official deeds and bonds inquisitively ... then found a neatly tied binder, containing names, and some very risque’ photographs of some very prominent citizens. She clutched the binder tightly, and swung the door shut again, the contentment in her smile telling Ralph that contentment of another kind, would be required from him on their return.


Faulkner was indeed, becoming accustomed to habits now forced upon him, which he accepted with the bliss of trepidation that only a submissive male could begin to understand. Lana sneered with dominant satisfaction as she watched her latest acquirement led naked on all fours across the lawn below at the rear of her extensive property, her maid Marcia, as much his mistress as Lana, commanding him on the leash of feminine authority which he now enjoyed in permanence. The mature woman’s cunt tingled with lusty anticipation at the prospect of the showing he was to be subjected to tonight; already humiliated successfully before an audience of womanhood, he’d know the bliss of shame before so many more that evening, broken publicly, but as she prepared for the evening of triumph over him, Marcia would see him primed wonderfully, for what was to come.

Faulkner had come to know the whiff of Marcia’s cunt in dominant arousal, almost as frequently as he had Lana’s in the few days he’d been there, and was hopelessly erect the moment Lana passed the leash to her, rock hard in the bliss of the automated sexual submission he could no longer hide from. She had been stringent in her command of him, seeing to his indulgence in the sniffing of the gussets of dirty laundry, and to toilet duties, which he’d performed with submissive relish, as he was taken down to levels his tingling balls could only have dreamed of ... and as yet unaware of it, he was to know the whiff of another eagerly dominant cunt today.

He faltered on the leash a little, as Marcia’s long and ardent stride took him past the pathway to her quarters, which he’d learned to take so willingly, Marcia’s curt smile having him bone rigid, as the spiteful pleasure of the promise of something novel, illuminated from it while she tugged him further on.

“You’re to be shown your place with the keen assistance of someone else this morning ... I know she’s more than eager to know your service...” Faulkner’s anus tingled with the lush foreboding the promise of fresh spite awarded him; already well and truly defeated by womanhood, the fresh and spiteful vigour he’d face, had him descend to a submissive euphoria, on being led to another door in the more than opulent quarters.

“ ... having been away for a few days, she’s in need of some home comforts ... before she attends to witness your shaming with everyone else tonight.” Both she and Lana took spiteful satisfaction in constantly reminding him of his pending visit to the Baroque as the main attraction; he’d been so smug in attitude when visiting it before, excited by the lewd performances, he’d masturbated longingly afterwards at the spectacles there ... now he’d view them from the stage, whilst being crushed to the order of femininity in public humiliation. He could only wonder at the prominent women who’d be there, and in their delight in indulging in the voyeurism normally reserved for masculinity; it’s purpose on this one occasion, so just and rewarding to femininity.

Marcia’s sneer intensified as she rang the bell, the door swung open, and Faulkner’s cock pulsed rigid at the magnificent natural arrogance of the woman who stood before him, tall, noble, and with a curvaceous figure displaying broad hips and immense breasts which marked a previous athleticism, now softened by a more comfortable lifestyle ... the skin tone of the flesh which was open to view from the tight white shawl tied about her, the silky smooth dark brown of a black woman who’d take a special pleasure in dominating him to her utter satisfaction.

Faulkner’s standing cock dribbled an immediate tribute, his anus tingling wildly at what was to come, as she said nothing, but just stared her contempt filled eyes down at him. He’d spent his load liberally at the few, rare pictures he’d possessed which depicted dominant black women, but such were the taboos and prejudices of that era, he’d never spoken so much as a word to a woman of her ethnicity, so segregated were the walks of life he ventured through, and the agency who supplied maids for his area, insisting on only Hispanic women being employed in that district. His mind had run riot as he’d ejaculated his seed, on imagining the tastes and textures of an African woman’s cunt and anus, after being dominated ... and now he’d know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.