Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 9: Day Five

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Day Five - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

A BUSY DAY

It was early in the cruise, the day after we left Horus and Hathor in Nouméa. By this time it was unusual to see passengers who were not totally nude. (I happily noticed that the prevalence of full bushes was almost zero today. And most ladies were cleanly shaved from their armpits to their ankles.)

It started shortly after Horus and Hathor departed. Word got around about ‘the old guy’. Apparently, I was on the ‘must fuck’ list. I was often hit upon in the food area. James and Will used my popularity to snag those I had no time or energy to fuck. I assured those looking for me that, “These two are as well trained in pleasing ladies as I am. Plus, being somewhat younger, their recovery time is much shorter.”

It was all but certain that when I took one of the four ladies with me on a walk that we would be approached by another couple. Always the lady with me explained to the male half of the couple, “Mike here always does what I like. Start with warm-up kisses slowly working your way to my labia. Tongue work first then a finger or two. Get me at least halfway to orgasm. I will let you know when I am ready for your dick. After you finish you must suck out most of our mixed juices. I or your friend will clean your dick in our mouth. Is that all okay?”

If he looked hesitant my lady continued, “You expect your lady to swallow after a blowjob. You like your tongue in pussies. It’s only fair that you swallow. Or would you prefer to have fun with another couple?”

Out of at least twelve couples – I lost count – only in two was the guy grossed out by the thought of eating his own cum that we were turned down. For the dozen or more couples we enjoyed together, I suspect that the female half of the couple would now insist her male friend start doing the same thing with their mixed juices.

Perhaps it was because I was the oldest male passenger on the cruise that I was ladies’ choice even when they had the easy option of selecting a younger man. My practice with my ladies at home served me well with my many willing partners on the ship.


You may remember that my ladies and I met the twins, Darlene and Darla, while eating in the lunchroom on day one. Perhaps, I thought, they might find a connection with James and Will.

I was enjoying a quiet stroll on the upper deck just forward of the dance room when I saw the Mann twins busy with two ladies. All were enjoying mutual seduction, the kind where everybody knows what everybody wants and everybody gets what is wanted. Me? I just watched wishing to be young enough to be a part of that kind of seduction.

I had planned to mention the twin girls to James and Will. They finished their serious mutual enjoyment with their dames du moment and started walking hand in hand. As they passed I said, “You four put on quite a show. Will, look me up when you get a chance.”

“Oh hi Mike, we’re all headed back to 9014 where we will continue without risk of sunburn.”

One of their ladies, Marybeth, asked, “You must be Mike, the old guy. How are you doing on this cruise?”

“I am the old guy. And I’m doing great, although if I were 18 like the twins here I wouldn’t have to wait so long to recharge. And Will, no rush. Tomorrow or the next day will be fine.

The four of them huddled and Marybeth invited me to “continue with us in 9014 without risk of sunburn.”

Well, I guess my idea involving Darla and Darlene can wait.

As soon as the five of us arrived, Marybeth pushed me onto one of the beds and positioned her pussy directly over my mouth while Toni started a bj. I suspect Toni wanted me stiff but my tongue in Marybeth’s pussy would have been more than enough in itself. Toni impaled herself on my stiffness and asked the boys if they were worried their girlfriends would be disappointed if they found us here.

James answered, “Our sisters might return but they would just laugh and watch.”

Toni slowed her gentle up and down motion on my dick, “You brought your sisters?

“Not exactly. Our dad and mom brought the entire family, our two sisters and us.”

Toni stopped moving. Marybeth seemed a little confused asking, “When I asked how you got to be so good making us happy you responded ‘we get lots of practice.’ Was that practice fucking your sisters?

“Yes. And mom wants us to fuck her as well.” The cabin was quiet for a few seconds. “Generally Will and I fuck all three ladies almost every day.”

I broke in, “Toni, I’m almost ready. Would you like to start moving again?”

She started and I demonstrated my readiness along with her orgasm. When I was done I asked, “Ladies would you please trade places?”

Tony shifted forward presenting me with a very delightful juicy leaking pussy. Marybeth took my limpness in her mouth and removed our shared juices. I continued slurping Toni’s pussy ... until she had another orgasm. I kept going until Tony came down and decided to move off.

Toni and Marybeth played like mother cats licking my face free of various juices.

In response to looks from the ladies James continued, “We do it because enjoying sex feels so very good. When our parents are home, they look at each other and mom either takes dad or one of us or takes second or last choice. Dad sometimes opts out. The ladies always choose. We guys never get to pick but we can always say no. It works the same way with bed partners. It’s always ladies’ choice in our loft.

And with that, Toni and Marybeth grabbed the twin they hadn’t enjoyed outside on the deck. I sat in a chair watching the youngsters enjoy each other again. When they finished they took showers – all four managed to shower together. They had almost as much fun showering as they had on the beds. They all got dry and sat on the beds lightly fingering each other.

Then the cabin door opened and Abby and Jenny entered with two young men I had not met. Marybeth looked at James and Will asking, “Your sisters?”

James nodded and Marybeth addressed the sisters, “You two trained your brothers right. They were not only polite but also knew how to please both of us physically. Thank you.”

I suggested that five of us should head to the lunchroom. Abby or Jenny (I forget who) said, “Good idea.” And we left.

I had planned to show my group the cabin I share with Beth and Chrissy. But when I opened the door Beth and Chrissy were sexually involved with two young men that I had seen during Chrissy’s 8:00 am group exercise activity.

Beth suggested that we were all welcome to watch. Out of respect for their partners, I said, “We are headed to the lunchroom. See you later.”

During lunch, we learned that Toni and Marybeth are from Rotorua on New Zealand’s North Island. Both sets of parents work for an Environment Management company. They mostly work with farmers and farming groups to help control fertilizer costs while following rather strict governmental rules.

Somehow the girls were interested in what the boys’ father does for a living: high tech R&D some commercial but often for US government. I was interested, but mostly in the specifics which the boys did not know. Apparently, Horus does not discuss his work at home.

Toni and Marybeth said they had an appointment at the hair salon so they would look their best at the dance tonight. I thought, ‘why bother.’ They looked absolutely perfect to me.


After the girls left I remembered what I was thinking before I met them. “On day one, Beth, Chrissy, and I ate lunch with twin girls, Darla and Darlene. Although they seemed to enjoy diddling Beth under the table I can’t imagine anyone with serious lesbian tendencies wanting to be on this cruise. Interested? I know I would like to see them again.”

Will was interested. “Any kind of introduction would not hurt. With Toni and Marybeth, we were walking in different directions. James suggested that they might like a hug. We held out our arms as if they were our girlfriends. They accepted our hugs pulling us close with sensual kissing. As you have seen we became rather close friends in the 2½ hours we were together. Darla and Darlene you say. How do we go about meeting them?”

“For starters, I would try asking at the Information Desk.”

The boys weren’t exactly shy but didn’t know want to say. So I talked with the lady behind the counter, “I talked with a pair of twin girls on day one. Their names are Darla and Darlene. My young friends here would like to meet them.”

“Privacy concerns prevent me from providing their cabin number but I can get a message to them if I can find them on the guest list.” She typed a bit on her terminal. “If one of the boys can type a message at the terminal they are standing next to I will send the message to their cabin.” James started typing with Will looking at the screen.

The lady said to me, “The InfoTerm® system will blink a light on their room telephone. They can read the message using only their wrist bands at any terminal on the ship. There are two on each cabin deck one on each side of the elevators.”

The message: You two ladies met The Old Guy, Mike, on day one. We are 18yo twins, James & Will, in 9014. Mike thinks you might like to see him and us.

The desk lady smiled saying, “The message is sent.”

I took the boys to the bar. “You saw my sexy ladies win the boarding lounge contest. Our cabin still has over 80 free beers left. You are okay to drink on the cruise.” They followed gladly. I was happy they decided that one beer was enough.


Darla and Darlene

I was 7:30 pm when Darla and Darlene knocked on 9014. Abby answered the knock. Darla was surprised to see a female answer but managed, “Are James and Will here?”

“You just missed them. They headed out to the lunchroom for dinner a few minutes ago.”

“Thank you.”

I was in the lunchroom describing how I manage the many delicious items available to eat. “Survey first. Fill your plate only after to know all the choices.”

We had just started our survey when I heard, “Mike, we got the message.” I touched James and Will.

James asked, “Is that them?” I nodded.

The two sets of twins hugged. Taking on an adult role, I suggested either eating now or finding some other place to get to know each other better. They headed outside. One of the girls invited me to follow.

Based on the back view, the boys were hugging with one hand up high enough to be holding a breast, while the girls appeared to be holding dicks or ball sacks. About a minute later the girls stopped, everybody rotated around at the girl’s urging. Appearances had not deceived me.

Darla or Darlene, (I still can’t tell them apart) said, “We want these young studs to spend the night with us. But Mike, first we want you. We wanted to check out the orgy room anyway. Are you up for a mini orgy with two girls at once?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.