Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 8: Day Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Day Four - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Port: Nouméa, The capital city of New Caledonia.

Horus’s company’s travel department made arrangements for them to leave the cruise very early on day four. Indeed, ‘early’ was only a half-hour after the ship pulled into the port. The travel department had a private jet waiting to take them directly back to San Diego, California. Other passengers had to wait until the shops and land travel providers were setup. The first regular debarking was 9 am.

Horus promised to send a text to the sat phone he left with Abby. The text arrived just after dinner. Back safely in San Diego. It’s 2pm here. Mom heading home now. Meeting with my department heads at airport. Will talk with staff @4:30. Say hi every few days. Best to text 7am-3pm your time. Love Dad

Horus later told me that his travel department attempted to return him by commercial air. But all nonstop flights from Sydney to LAX left too early to make it all work. The cost differential of just over $250,000 was worth having him arriving one day earlier.


ORGY ROOM (day 4)

We (this time I include the Mann children) like to walk off our meals. We like the wind against us as we walk toward the bow. After lunch on our third pass around I remembered that we had never been to the orgy room.

“Is anybody up to trying the orgy room?”

Abby asked, “Isn’t the ship itself enough of an orgy room?”

Will commented, “Maybe it’s even more orgy-er than what we have seen so far. We should at least look. Okay?”

It could have been because I brought up the subject, but I was to be the spokesman for our checking out the orgy room.

At first, the room did not look well lit. My eyes adjusted to the somewhat subdued lighting and I saw six couples engaged in a group grope. All of the pussies and dicks were being handled by another’s hand. Many tits were likewise being handled.

I broke the ice. “I have been declared spokesman. Who here likes a juicy pussy?” I raised my hand as did the eight other males in the room. Then Beth raised her hand. “Beth, you already have a juicy pussy.”

“I know. And I know how much you like it. But I also love to slurp a juicy pussy as the other ladies in our group already know.”

I continued, “Our ladies want their orgasms to start with tongues. Your dick may not participate until your lady is ready for it. She will let you know. You may add fingers but if you start too soon she will move your hand away. She may want her tits rubbed. Again she will let you know.

“If everything works for her, she will orgasm with your dick deep in her vagina. Keep going until she has had enough or you get limp and fall out. You all said you like juicy pussies. Now you must prove it. Stick your tongue back in and taste your mixed juices. And not for just a quick lick. Enjoy that juicy pussy. Suck it all out. Don’t let it drip.

“All who agree please line up next to Beth. Four of the guys stood behind Beth. The other two were grossed out about slurping mixed juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.