Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 7: Day Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Day Three - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

After Chrissy’s now standard 8 am workout and breakfast, I was sitting by myself watching the kids (to me everyone under 30 is a kid) play in the pool area. Some used the pool just like a public pool although most were nude. Pairs of others shared erotic touching both in an out of the pool. Twice in the hour, I was there, two couples engaged in full-on sexual activity.

The first one I saw was straight up cowgirl. The other couple sat on the pool deck with the lady’s legs over her guy’s legs. As they pulled closer their touching became more intimate. It was clear that his lady was massaging her lower lips with the obvious part of the male anatomy. She started pushing until it was obvious that they were connected as closely as possible. Had I been the guy I would have liked a slower entry. She started bucking and laid back with her legs spread wide. In about 30 seconds they finished. He laid on top of her for a longish kiss and then both rolled over twice ending up in the pool.

About half of the pool crowd watched. The other half ignored them. I wished I could have been that guy when I was 20. It was then I heard an older lady say, “Children. How Crass.”

I looked up to an unusual sight. Four cougars (but in an attempt to be polite I will call them ladies), all dressed in nipple displaying uplift bras, mid-calf length almost transparent ‘skirts’ and 3-inch heels. Quotes because the ‘skirts’ consisted of one piece of thin cloth that only wrapped around about 75 percent of the way. It was held up at the waist with an elastic band. Between the thin material and the wind, I counted one shaved pussy and three nasty bushes.

Even now, I can’t think of any time or place they should be wearing what I saw today.

The spokes cougar spoke, “You have watched the children play. But you haven’t lived until you enjoy four experienced lovers. Take your pick. Take one at a time or two or three. All four at once is a life-changing thrill.”

As she spoke one lady pushed her nipples just inches from my face while another reached for my cock. I moved a hand away from my flaccid dick and said, “No thank you” and shook my head to the lady with her tits in my face.

Now speaking to all four, “Ladies, I will have to turn you down. My dance card is filled to overflowing. I brought the two 19yo ladies who won the boarding lounge sexy outfit contest. You may call them children but they are adults and wonderful fucks. The cabin next to ours has two ladies 19 and 20 who have already demonstrated to me that they are very talented lovers. And to put the icing on the cake they brought [a minor lie, so sue me] two 18yo guys who are adept at finding their own young pussy. I mention the guys because their ‘dates’ always seem to want to experience the old man and the sea.

“Indeed, even without them, I have been invited to share myself privately with two pairs of young ladies. I will be lucky to escape this cruise without getting blisters on my overworked dick. So try the orgy room. You might find something there.” At his point, I left the pool area mostly to make a clean break.

DAY THREE LATER

I had Hathor all to myself until about midnight. I took her for a drink in the ship’s most intimate lounge. I had checked earlier – it was the only quiet lounge. The music was suitable for dancing but not so loud that quiet conversion was impossible. We both had cocktails which led to a comfortable buzz. Hathor was a better dancer than I could ever be. I tried to lead but Hathor almost immediately stopped me. She put my arms around her properly and moved such that only an experienced eye could tell she was actually leading.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.