Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 6: A Request for Mike

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Request for Mike - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Horus and Hathor Mann in cabin 9014 needed to speak with me. I knocked on their door. As it opened I saw two teens 69ing each other. Two adults came out and closed the door.

“We hope that you could do something for us.”

We sat on a bench in a common area between the elevator and the hallway to our cabins.

“We are Horus and Hathor Mann. In our cabin are our daughters Abby, 20, Jenny, 19 and our twin sons James and Will, 18.”

“I’m Mike Rickets, The two ladies in my cabin are Beth and Chrissy. Chrissy is the Japanese lady.” You don’t look Egyptian but I bet you have a story about Egyptian gods and goddesses and an even more interesting story about why a family unit is on this particular cruise.”

Hathor began, “In a way, I blame the loft. It was not so much a wedding present as a gift from Horus’s dad as for the suggestion that he should include loft spaces in the industrial park he was building. I was 6 weeks along with Abby when we were married and free rent on any space to live was a real help.

“Fast forward to two girls in diapers. Horus was on his way home from work when I found myself with both girls sleeping. I called Horus telling him to enter quietly because the girls were sleeping and I was horny. He entered quietly, stripped and made beautiful love with me in front of our sleeping darlings. When Abby started to wake up, I suggested that Horus did not need to dress for changing a wet diaper. Soon Jenny woke and it was easier to nurse without getting dressed.

“Then I suggested that we remain nude for the rest of the day. Horus was okay with that. The next day when Horus came home from work, Abby and I were sitting on the floor rolling a ball between us and the only clothing in sight was Abby’s diaper. Horus stripped and now Abby was rolling the ball to each of us.

“From that day forward we were nude in our loft.”

“You sound like good parents to me.”

Horus picked up the story. “Thank you. We planned to be the best parents. We would never lie to our children and answer any questions with truth and love. When Hathor was about 6½ months along with the twins, she had some unusual bleeding. Her OB/GYN recommended an ultrasound which she got immediately. Medical plan: watchful waiting and to me, intercourse would be dangerous. At that point, I got a vasectomy. No way was I going to put her through another pregnancy. After my brief recovery, we switched to oral sex. Abby noticed that we were doing something different. I explained to her that her brothers were taking too much space inside your mom for me to go in like we have been doing. We were being honest (and perhaps too open) about our sexuality.

“We thought Hathor would have a normal delivery but a cesarean was needed because she could not push. As a precaution based on her earlier bleeding, she had a hysterectomy. I was a house dad with four babies in diapers. My company gave me six weeks of paid leave to help Hathor recover.

“According to the parenting books we read, we started potty training Abby a little early. But three hours with a dry diaper and a nice stream into the toilet told us that our Abby was ready for training pants.

“I told Abby to tell us when she needs the potty and try to stay dry. The second day she wet her training pants. We put her in a diaper for the rest of the day. The next day Abby wanted the training pants. She still needed a diaper at night but after 4 dry days in training pants, we offered her the choice to not wear them at all. She wet the floor once and started crying about it. We gave her another chance and she never wore anything in the house after that. Unless, of course, we had guests. We all wore clothes when we had guests over.”

Hathor resumed the discussion. “It went the same way with Jenny and the boys. Although the boys made potty training a contest.

“When school started, Horus took Abby to kindergarten on his way to work and I got our children dressed and we all met her at the gate. A year later another industrial park mom picked up Jenny and I picked up her older son. (I had five, yes five, car seats in the van that year.)

“When the boys started kindergarten I paid for after school playtime for them. Then I had only one pickup time. By then we had enough money to pay for that kind of help.

“Sex education in our home was interesting. We continued sharing our love sexually. Because we lived in an open loft our children could see what we were doing but generally did not pay attention. When my girls were old enough to understand, I showed and named their ‘lady parts’ and told them how best to keep those parts clean. They thanked me for the information and that, I thought, was it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.