Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 4: My Nice Walk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Nice Walk - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Mick and Rick were left wondering what Chrissy was doing. I decided to walk and excused myself.

As it turned out my misgivings about being mostly a voyeur were unfounded. I was going to have a busy dick on this cruise. I went out for a walk on the deck four walk-around-the-ship. There were signs suggesting a direction which I followed. A few couples were walking the other way but I didn’t care as there was plenty of room for them to pass. It should be noted that even this early in the cruise over half of the passengers were already enjoying a nudist lifestyle.

The second time the same pair of naked hat-wearing wrong-way ladies came my way they stopped in front of me. One of them said, “We saw you in the boarding lounge. You brought the girls who won the sexy outfit contest. Are you busy just now?”

“Just walking relaxing in the warm breeze. What do you have in mind?”

“In our cabin now.” Then pointing to my dick, “Does that thing still work?”

“It worked this morning.”

“Good. We will check for ourselves. Follow us.” They introduced themselves as Ann (tan hat) and Anne (pink hat). They came from Fresno, California. Together they pooled all of $2 and won a nearly $500,000 lottery prize. They found the cruise online and only told their respective parents that they had picked a cruise to enjoy. They planned everything together. They did NOT share ANY details with their conservative parents.

Thinking to myself, “PinkE hat is AnnE. That will work at least until their hats come off.”

As they approached their inside cabin, Ann said it was her idea to get a double bed rather than the slightly less expensive bunk bed set. That way she explained, “If we manage to get guys in our cabin we will have a better bed for the sexy times we hope to have. We had a double date shortly after boarding. The bed barely survived. We had a BLAST!”

Anne stripped the bedspread off while Ann put towels down. She explained, “We had leakage onto the bedsheets. This should prevent additional problems.

I suggested leaving the lights on. “All the better to see your happy smiles, perky boobs, flat stomachs, and shapely butts and legs – all enhancing your oh so inviting pussies.” I hugged Anne as she was the closest. After I came up for air from a glorious kiss I told Ann to be patient. You WILL be next.

Our hugs extended into a little breast kissing and much pussy and dick grabbing. My stiffness felt as if it were going to be used as a dildo. I backed Anne into the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and her body flat on the bed. We shared some serious mouth to mouth tongue tag. I kissed her ears, neck, and the tip of her nose. My hands wandered south to her well-formed boobs. I licked and sucked gently. One beautiful nipple was lightly scraped by a tooth. That elicited a nonverbal happy sound and, I think, a bit on involuntary movement. Miss. Anne was certainly smiling.

Ann was fingering herself as she watched her friend and new acquaintance getting to know each other much better.

I moved south to Anne’s belly button. I kissed it and licked it and finished with a very wet kiss and another lick. Further south I kissed both sides of her damp slit. Fingers of both hands traced the outline of her pussy and oh so gently pulled her lips away from her slit. Her slit is where my tongue landed to much happy giggling from both girls. Anne’s nectar was flowing and I was lapping. I inserted two fingers and requested guidance to her happy spot. She pointed to her clit. My hands moved to uncover her hidden pearl. Now out in the open, my tongue kissed her no longer hidden pearl. Anne was nearly out of her mind with pleasure. I licked her nectar upwards toward her clit and kissed it again. After two or three repetitions her hands found my stiffness and pulled it into her slippery entryway.

I was now almost standing behind a pair of wide-open legs fully inserted. She started, “Go go go faster.” Ann joined her chant. I grabbed Anne’s legs pushed and pumped. I could tell it was orgasm time. I tried to hold back but it was hopeless. I tried to keep her going but I fell out.

Now for the real fun. “Anne on top ... Move forward ... More. Only a little more. Ahhh nice.” She was dripping on my face. After a slight adjustment, I was sucking a very juicy pussy. Both Anne and Ann were surprised; I was in Heaven. Anne almost had another orgasm before I cleaned her out.

Ann took matters into her own hands and mouth. While Anne was being drained, Ann started cleaning my limpness in a most delightful way.

Now I was flat on my back on the bed between two lovely young ladies. No one was speaking. I could have slept. But I made a promise to Ann that I was going to try to keep. I got up carefully and looked for cups to drink water from. “Ann,” I commented, “Anne left me needing water. Can you direct me to the cups.”

“This is better.” She pulled three 500 ml water bottles from a box on the floor. We each drank. I finished quickly and was handed another bottle. This time I remembered to say, “Thank you.”

Anne said, “You were simply wonderful. This afternoon held two marvelous firsts. Never before has a guy gone down on me before he had a blowjob. And even then in my admittedly relatively limited experience has anybody done such a good job down there. And the icing on the cake was you eating me out after you let go inside. I was surprised and very much pleased. Most guys will hardly suck on a tit once I put a drop of their stuff on it. But they want me to swallow. Double standard all the time. And not just with sex. We ladies know and have to live with it.”

“Ann, I’m as ready as I can be. Let’s start with a good taste.” She mirrored Anne’s starting position but with her legs spread wider. I gave her pussy a lick on the way up for a pleasant time of kissing. As I worked my way down to her boobs I noticed Anne with one hand on her tits and the other fingering herself between her legs. The other thing I noticed was between my legs. Signs of life were returning. I exposed her clit giving it a hearty lick. She gave a jolt and her nectar faucet turned to full on. I got a rhythm going. Slurp, tweak the clit and repeat. I felt Ann grab something hard and slide it home. At least I was inside. Now I focused on getting Ann an orgasm. Two minutes of hard labor and Ann had a boat rocking orgasm. Surprisingly, I felt me cum again. At least it was something. As soon as I fell out Ann flipped us over landing our mixed juices right where I wanted. Did I say I liked a juicy pussy?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.