Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 3: Flight Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Flight Day - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

We were all giddy with excitement. Our morning exercise started earlier than normal. My backyard lawn was damp – no rain, just chilly dew. The chill encouraged us to move faster than normal. Chrissy wanted to Beth and me to exercise harder but for the same amount of time. She is a serious trainer.

After our body slide time, I entered Chrissy. She held on hard and rolled both of us around the wet lawn. She is less than half my weight but has no problem getting physical while enjoying sex. She ended up on top and bucked until she orgasmed. I let go well before she wound down. Beth was not going to get that kind of relief from me this morning.

Chrissy hosed herself off outside with cold water. Beth and I washed the grass off our bodies in my shower with warm water. We are sissies and we don’t care.

I kept the house warm enough so that my ladies and I would be comfortable nude. I watched while they made a Denver omelet and pancakes. Often when I watch my ladies prepare meals I stand behind them enjoying their boobs. Today I held Beth’s ample boobage as my dick settled nicely into her butt crack. Both ladies have told me they like that kind of attention. And who am I to deny them the pleasure of my touch?

While eating breakfast I made up a cover story for use at Signature Flight Support. To be sure we rehearsed it: I am taking my neighbors’ children to Australia. We will be taking a tour. Then I return commercial. Their ecology class starts right after the New Year holiday. Yeh, I know, they are paying $130,000 each but the parents have the money (they could have easily gone twice that) and I was able to escort their young ladies.

It was time to start following Air Charters R Us recommendations to minimize jet lag. We added notes.

... SJC ... SYD +18 hour delta or -6 if the date change is ignored
12:00... :06:00 Eat Breakfast again
...
18:00... 12:00 Big lunch at California dinner time
19:00... 13:00
20:00... 14:00
21:00... 15:00 Last coffee for quite some time
22:00... 16:00 NO coffee
23:00... 17:00 Big dinner
00:00... 18:00
01:00... 19:00 leave for Sig Flight Support
02:00... 20:00
03:00... 21:00 ON OUR WAY!! Close windows after takeoff
04:00... 22:00 dim lights, playtime, movie, playtime!!
05:00... 23:00 try to sleep keep windows closed
06:00... :00:00
07:00... :01:00
08:00... :02:00
09:00... :03:00
10:00... :04:00
11:00... :05:00
12:00... :06:00 if all awake (we were) movie & playtime
13:00... :07:00 open windows drink coffee
14:00... :08:00 breakfast
15:00... :09:00 movie and another playtime
16:00... 10:00 check ETA
17:00... 11:00
18:00... 12:00 arrival
19:00... 13:00 lunch at our hotel outside
20:00... 14:00
21:00... 15:00
22:00... 16:00
23:00... 17:00
00:00... 18:00
01:00... 19:00 dinner at hotel outside
02:00... 20:00
03:00... 21:00
04:00... 22:00 Relaxing playtime, try to sleep

Following directions, we ate breakfast again in an attempt to minimize jetlag issues. After we ate we had another somewhat shorter than normal exercise session. This time Chrissy let Beth take her turn with me even though it was Chrissy’s turn to be first all day.

We had a heavier than usual lunch at dinner time clearing out leftovers. Dinner was going to be served after 11:00 pm. I went through our refrigerator finding what we could eat and what was not going to survive our absence for about 3 weeks. Good thing too, because we actually arrived back after Christmas.

We did our final packing and just before our limo was to arrive we got dressed.

We were to be at Signature Flight Support by 1:30 am. I helped the driver put our luggage in the limo. Upon arrival, I found a luggage cart inside the lounge. The driver and I loaded the cart. I tipped him $40.

My ladies were talking with a lady from Air Charters R Us. She had our meals stowed and handed Chrissy a copy of the meal prep directions. She also reminded us that following the recommended sleep schedule would help to help minimize jet lag. “You are welcome to look at the ocean for hours but your only excitement might be seeing a ship. Only departure and landing give you something to see.”

Then she added, “Drink water. It’s always dry air inside airplanes.”

Once on the plane, our cover story was over. I spoke with the pilots, “We plan to be nude for much of the flight. We absolutely do not care if you see us naked. We plan to fuck. Again, we simply do not care if you see us fucking. If we are awake, feel free to eat with us. Never mind the almost certain nudity. Oh yes, please set the digital clock to Sydney time.”

“The directions are in a pull-down behind the clock. Most guys don’t bother reading. It has separate up and down buttons for hour and minute. You will not need to change the minutes. Right now it’s about 21:00 in Sydney.”

We all became members of the five-mile-high club. I had never made a bucket list, but if I had, fucking on a high flying private jet would have certainly been on it.

We stripped as soon as we were told that it was safe to leave our seats. The pilots walked through several times. Their meal schedule was different from ours. However, my ladies prepared their meals except for the one time both ladies were sleeping. We spent much of our time fucking. We watched the first Star Wars movie and Room in Rome on blue-ray. My ladies did a credible job of following the two ladies in that hotel room.

Australian customs was easy. We were met by a limo. At the ‘Executive Travel Center,’ our luggage was moved to a cart and taken to the customs officer. We followed the cart. I opened my suitcase for inspection; the others were passed without inspection. Our passports were stamped and back into the limo for a pleasant ride to the InterContinental Double Bay. I was the only one that touched any luggage from the time we left San Jose until we arrived in our hotel room. And that was to open my suitcase for customs.

We told the hotel desk we were scheduled for the Beautiful-II. We showed our confirmation and cabin number. We were given what must have been a standard form for cruise travel. 95% of it asked about the luggage we would be bringing on the ship. The other 5% asked how we were getting to the ship. We checked ‘please arrange a limo’.

We spent four days in and around Sydney based at the InterContinental Double Bay. It was nothing but luxury. Needless to say, we recovered from jet lag in style.

I bought opera house tickets for a performance consisting of Korngold’s Violin Concerto and Mahler’s Fifth Symphony. I insisted that my ladies were going to get a bit of culture. For the concert, they rented really nice dresses. Although they enjoyed the symphony, I think they liked, even more, the running around necessary to get their dresses.

They insisted I join them on the outside tower walk. It was SCARY WAY HIGH up. Nice view, although the glass floor tiles also gave an unusual view straight down. We were unable to plunge to our deaths because of the harness we were required to wear, not that anyone wanted to die a spectacular death.

We took the guided zoo tour. “Oh how cute.” was the unison response to the koala exhibit. I wanted to see the snakes. That pavilion elicited a rather more negative response.

On our last night in Sydney, we followed the printed directions for tagging our luggage. We packed everything we were not going to be wearing or carrying when we boarded our big boat. Our luggage was packed and ready to go by 8:00 pm that night. That standard form I got earlier said our luggage will be in our cabin when we arrive.

CRUISE DAY ONE

Beth and Chrissy both wore spaghetti strap sundresses, sans undergarments to the security check-in. Security was straightforward. Stand in line and wait.

Once inside the boarding lounge, my ladies changed into their sexy boarding lounge outfits. Most ladies would have used the ladies’ room.

Soon our cruise directors got up on a platform, got a microphone, and welcomed us to the Sexy Swingers and Singles cruise. “It anyone here is looking for the Disney cruise you have taken a very wrong turn. This is Australia, not Florida.”

Bobby and Betty said they were married but planned to have uninhibited fun on this cruise.

“Once you get on the ship you will be led in groups to your cabins. Your luggage should already be inside. If not, at least you are on the right cruise for missing clothing. But seriously, please make sure it’s all there. The ship has a large 24/7 cafeteria-style eating area. Clothing is not required. In all eating areas, please limit any overt sensuality to light touching. Out on the decks, anything goes that has the full consent of all involved. The cafeteria menu changes with the time of day although a limited selection of every meal type is always available.

“A light lunch will be ready in the main dining room when you board. Please note that clothing is required in the main dining area.

“While we wait for the ship to be ready for boarding please help yourself to soft drinks and cookies. I see that some of you have already started. We will now start judging the best and sexiest clothing in this so-called lounge. I see a few contenders already. Hey, contenders come up here and strut your stuff.

“What our contenders are wearing satisfies the main dining room clothing rule. But just barely.”

One girl wore a loose lightweight dress with a neckline plunging to just above her pussy. Two others wore oversized men’s dress shirts with only the lowest button fastened. Another wore a much too thin headband to cover her nipples and a wider pencil style skirt which was little more than a somewhat wider headband.

Our cruise directors saw the identical clothing types on Beth and Chrissy and asked them to introduce themselves last.

Chrissy spoke for both, “That’s my sister Beth and I’m Chrissy. We call ourselves ‘sisters’ although it’s clear we have different parents. We arrived from California a few days ago.”

“Did you two travel alone?”

“We came with a good friend.”

“Hey, good friend, wave to us.”

I waved.

“Is he going to be a good friend after the cruise?”

“We share one of the suites. He had better still be a friend or he will have to swim back home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.