Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 11: Home soon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Home soon - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Abby checked with her dad every other day. The question: do you know when we can come home? It was not because she didn’t like Sun Park. We all enjoyed Sun Park and its horny residents. Abby and Jenny start college soon after the first of the year and more importantly, wanted to be home for Christmas.

After being in Sun Park for almost three weeks Abby got the answer she was looking for. We would all be back in San Diego on December 22. My ladies and I were invited to stay with the Mann’s until after Christmas.

The Mann children wanted sex at 40,000 feet and got it. Abby and Jenny prepared meals for seven travelers and for both pilots. We paid no attention to starting jet lag recovery on the plane and paid for our oversight in San Diego.

I managed to stay awake in the limo from SAN to the MANN Industrial Park. James was the most awake young person. I asked him to direct the driver to his home. Then, as gently as possible, I woke the other sleepyheads. The driver and I unloaded our luggage setting it on the driveway. I tipped the driver $40.

Abby unlocked and opened what looked like her front door but was actually the garage entry. I only had to carry my one suitcase because each person carried his/her own luggage inside. I closed the door behind me. I noted that the Mann children left their luggage inside the garage, stripped and walked up the steps.

Their parents greeted their naked children in the nude. Somehow I was not surprised. The only reason I had not stripped was because I didn’t have time to remove my shoes which had to come off before my pants. As I was removing my pants Hathor grabbed James and dragged him to a bed. They started 69ing and soon switched to cowgirl.

By the time I had my clothing off, Jenny and Horus were going at it. Apparently missing out on sex between parents and children for a month was a problem for the Mann family.

My ladies and I along with the currently uninvolved children watched as their desires for familial expressions of mutual love were sated. Within an hour the problem was corrected.

Horus and Hathor had a Christmas tree setup in their loft. Neatly stacked near the tree were 4 large boxes of Christmas ornaments. Horus hung a few ornaments and had to return to work. He had taken off work to meet his returning children and now had to return. He would be back late for a warmed up dinner.

I remembered being the dad helping my children decorate the tree. Many ornaments had special meanings and specific children always hung their special Christmas ornaments. I unboxed the tree décor being careful to allow the Mann children to hang their own special items.

James and Will setup two LED snowflake projectors and a pair of oscillating fans. I did not understand but wisely waited until the reason became obvious. Most of the ornaments were reflective and moved in the breeze. The projected snowflake patterns were always moving. Even in the day with outside light that tree sparkled. At night with a low power ceiling-mounted spotlight shining on it that tree was mesmerizing.

My ladies and the Mann children seemed to be unaffected by jet lag. But this oldster was feeling it. I asked Will for a glass of tap water. Will got a glass from the cupboard and filled it. I said thank you and drank it down. I then asked Will if there was a place for me to lie down. He pointed me to one of the three beds saying, “Pick one.”

I picked one and before I could lie down Hathor said, “Mike, a nice warm shower will help you sleep.” We got into the tub shower together. Our washing each other was comfortable. Did we spend more time washing each others ‘fun parts’? Of course, we did. Our touching was more because we enjoyed touching and being touched and not specifically for its erotic nature. Although, I did get stiff. Hathor temporally ignored my body’s response.

We dried ourselves and Hathor directed me to the king bed. She snuggled next to me thanking me for watching her children.

“Hathor, they were a joy to watch. They got along well with me and my two ladies. I’m glad I got to know them better.”

“Mike, I’m happy they were not a burden for you. Let me help you relax even more.” And with that, she massaged my tired penis back to life and planted it deep within her vagina. Damn, that felt good. I remember a lingering goodnight kiss ... somehow it was dark outside and conversation was muted. How long was I sleeping?

Hathor saw me stir. “Hey, sleepy Mike, You missed dinner. Show me how much lasagna you want.” By the time I made it to the kitchen area, she had several slices of garlic bread in the toaster oven. I pointed out how much lasagna I wanted. Hathor put it into the microwave. Soon I scoped a serving of coleslaw on my plate and sat down at the kitchen table.

Horus, his children, and my ladies were playing go fish. Hathor sat next to me. By ‘next to’ I mean bodies touching.

As I ate, I learned that she was happy to return with Horus when he left the cruise, but with her husband’s long work hours and an empty loft, she felt almost lost. So every day she got dressed and went shopping.

And then she brought up a subject that I did not know how to address. “Our family wants to focus on sharing ourselves with our guests while you and your ladies are here.”

“Thank you for saying that. I wanted to ask about much the same thing but my thinking revolved around ‘taking advantage’ of our closeness. I could not find a way to say it without sounding demanding.”

“Mike, did you know that Horus is really looking forward to sleeping with Beth.”

“Is that because Beth has the big top?”

“Bingo. I can tell by the way he looks at her majestic mammaries. Mine were never even half her size. Hathor liked my tits more when they filled out during pregnancy. For the short time I was able to nurse our babies he very much liked to fall asleep suckling. I’m sure he will do that with Beth.”

“I did that with Beth on my first night with my ladies and several times a month after that. I thought I was a large boob fan. I now realize that I am a large fan of boobs.” I looked over at my ladies. “Beth and Chrissy may have the extremes...” I reached over cupping Hathor’s boobs. “ ... but midsized and soft like these lovelies are also greatly appreciated.”

“But wouldn’t you prefer one of your ladies or my girls over me?”

“Only in the evolutionary sense of males preferring fertile young madens. I will be going back home soon and wish to take advantage of the physical sharing with you and your girls in however many days we have left.”

“Horus must not have told you. He made tentative plans for you and your ladies to be flown back home on the 26th. The plan is for the corporate jet to take you back. It’s not one of the big GS-550’s you were on returning to San Diego. This jet has seating for six passengers and, sorry to say, you and your ladies will have to stay dressed for this flight.

“Mike, I like the way you are holding my breasts. But we need to serve a bit of dessert.” I removed my hands and Hathor announced, “It’s time for ice cream and cookies.” She pointed to the cupboard with the bowls and took several flavors of ice cream from her freezer.

Go fish ended when the dessert came out. And when the dishes were in the sink Hathor announced, “Boys, your sleeping arrangements for the next four nights is simple – you will both be on the floor with our sleeping pads. Either Beth or Chrissy will be with you all night. And depending on some choices not yet made, one or both of your sisters may join you on the pads. Please get the pads out and setup. Thank you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.