Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise - Cover

Generous Offers 2 - the Cruise

Copyright© 2020 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 10: End of Cruise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: End of Cruise - Mike's ladies pay him room and board. They shop, cook, clean, and desire frequent sexual attention. Mike is happy to oblige their desires. Let's join them as they prepare for and join a unique cruise experience featuring very public consensual sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

The Mann’s had budgeted for a private jet to return them to California. Once I heard about their plan and their children complaining about not being able to join the mile-high club, I spoke to my ladies. They offered $50,000 if we could all fly back together in a private jet.

Every cabin got a brochure about Sun Park, an Australian sexy sun park where nudity was enforced and open sexuality was encouraged. We all wanted to spend at least a week.

Abby phoned her dad. We heard her request then, “Thank you. Wish you and mom could come with us ... Wow. They were that happy? Do you think adding Mike, Beth and Chrissy would be okay? They offered $50,000 if they could return with us ... You’re sure? ... At least a week. When will we know? ... Thank you, daddy. Kiss mom for all of us. Bye.”

It sounded good. It was better than good. “Daddy told me that his unplanned early return made quite a difference. He is the product manager and the customer wanted to start before Thanksgiving, not after the Christmas and New Year holidays. Something about taxes. And get this: dad’s company will pay for our return on a private jet. Their travel department is handling the details. We will have our week with a probable extension to fit better into the air carrier’s schedule. I will get a call when they know how much longer we get.

All seven of us joined Sun Park for a week with an option to extend. We got the ‘hut’ with four double beds. The park had a meal plan which we bought. Towels and bedding were extra but no one in our party complained.

Chrissy was planning on getting all our cruise diet weight gain off before we left. She almost got her weight back where she wanted. Beth and I would take until mid-February.

We met an older couple, the Bakers, when we signed in. They lived at the park all year and absolutely loved to meet and greet and fuck newcomers. They were our volunteer park tour guides who showed us the best places to fuck.

We followed the Bakers on their get acquainted with the park walking tour. Mr. B showed us a nice patch of lawn and asked, “Chrissy, would you have any problem if I wanted to fuck you right here, right now.”

“Right here is fine as is soon. But first, you are welcome to join us in stretching and a bit of exercise.” They joined in. Chrissy started her stretching by sitting down with legs stretched out a full 180 degrees.

Mrs. B commented, “Damn girl, I would need surgery after attempting to do that. I bet you are a firecracker fuck.”

There were sounds of agreement from the boys and me. “It’s okay Mr. B, I will let you control the fire. Now it’s time for pushups.” The Bakers got on their hands and knees and settled down on the grass. Zero pushups for them. Beth did seven, I managed nine (both of us were doing lady style pushups). The Mann girls stopped at 20. Chrissy and the Mann twins (all doing men’s’ style pushups) kept going and going. The twins slowed. “Getting tired boys?” Chrissy slowed to keep pace. All were sweating and only Chrissy was smiling.

The boys called it quits. Chrissy did five more just because she could and called for situps. Abby and Jenny immediately (and very much on purpose) took their brothers’ ankles giving them no time to recover from the pushups.

Mr. B was going to give Chrissy a break but she wanted to do situps first. (She loved to best boys at physical fitness.)

Beth motioned to Mrs. B who got the message. She laid on top of me giving me a sloppy wet kiss which we both enjoyed. She apologized for her “tired 75yo tits but perhaps this will make up for them.” She turned to the 69 position and her pussy fell open on my mouth. Let’s just say she was far from a dried-up old lady. And she left my mouth with a hauntingly pleasant coconut taste. Her oral skills were a match for any lady who was not in a hurry to get me off.

I was able to hold off partly because she was taking her time but mostly because of the practice I had from holding off with my ladies trying to finish me off. “You’re ready honey.” She was right. Before I could comment she was on top in cowgirl. I took her ‘tired 75yo tits’ in my hands and watched her smile. A little later, “Honey, we are both ready.” Her orgasm sent me over the top.

She never expected what came next. “Can you squat over my mouth?” She was able and more than willing. I sucked out my deposit to the sounds of her giggling.

“At least allow me to clean you.” She got into the 69 position and made like a mother cat licking me clean while I once again enjoyed her pussy’s mild coconut flavor. “Mr. B, when these wonderful people have to leave I expect you will have learned something from them.”

A bell sounded. Mr. B said, “It’s dinner time.” As we walked to dinner the B’s held hands and Mrs. B took my hand. Yeh, I know, old people being cute. The Mann brothers followed our lead: each had a young lady on each hand.

After the cruise, the dinner seemed blah. But it was nourishing and filling. We drank a lot of fruit punch because the weather was hot and we were dry after our outdoor antics.

The after-dinner plan was to lie down in some shady area and rest. We had a dozen minutes before three slightly drunk 40yo ladies demanded, “Ladies we need to use your men.” Our looks made them get specific. “We are leaving Sun Park in two hours and need a nice goodbye fuck from your men.”

The twins and I stood. “I get the man. You two can have the boys. Get on top of me big guy.” I was in the mood for a leisurely fuck. But she hurried my body until I let go inside the drunken lady who wanted the old guy.

There was no ‘please’, and no ‘thank you’. We heard the lady who used James say as they walked away, “That was fun.”

James wondered aloud, “I wonder if we knocked them up? I’m not ready to be a father.” We will never know.


We had just gotten up from lying on the grass when three couples ~25yo approached us. “We don’t want to change your plans for tonight. Okay, I lied. Let me start again. We would love to be a part of your plans for tonight. You have the four-bed hut. We are in the five-bed barracks next to your hut. Our thinking is our girlfriends spend the night in the hut with your guys while your ladies spend the night in the barracks.”

Chrissy answered for all of us, “Let’s see your barracks then we should all get to know each other. Is there a place where we can all talk?”

“We can talk in the dining room. But first, check out our barracks.”

The first thing I noticed in the barracks was three desktop computers with large monitors. The females in my group approved of the overall neatness and we adjourned to the dining area.

I introduced our group. “I am Mike. Beth and Chrissy rent rooms in my home in California. As you likely surmised, James and Will are twins. What you would have never guessed is that Abby and Jenny are their sisters. They have a happy but unusual family life in California. We met their parents on the cruise but there was a business emergency that required their dad’s attention. I am their surrogate parent until we get back home.

“My name is Robert. I am lead in our web site development business. Peter and Allen are college buddies who work with me. Our girlfriends, Alice, Yolanda, and Dee came into the company as nerdy girlfriends who are now just as much a part of the business as Peter and Allen. Our boyfriend-girlfriend dynamic is fluid. Our ladies decide who to sleep with. Our clients know that major work is postponed until after the first of the year but minor tweaks can be done during our vacation time.

Abby had to say something. “Mike was right when he said happy but unusual about our family. We are always naked at home. Are you wondering if we fuck our brothers? We take every opportunity to do just that. Jenny and I also fuck our dad. The twins also happily enjoy our mom. I am a bit worried about inviting my boyfriend home for a naked family dinner. He will be warned that he could fuck me before dessert but it will be in full view of our family. Then Jenny will want him and so will mom. And I will be okay with that. I do hope he won’t run away screaming.”

Yolanda commented, “And I thought my family was unusual. I went to summer camp and came back to a new dad. Next year I got a new mother while I was at camp. I too hope for a good outcome with your boyfriend.”

Chrissy asked, “What time do people get up around here?”

Dee answered, “Breakfast starts at 7:00 but the coffee pot over there is ready to be turned by the first person who wants coffee. Just don’t turn it on before 5:00. Mostly one of us turns it on about 5:30. Then when it’s done we bring two carafes into the barracks and start our day with coffee and slow sex.”

“Slow sex?”

“We put the guys into us without any help other than their stiffness. Then we relax on top and simply enjoy the feeling. We stuff them back in when they limp out. Often a half-hour later we get our guys going and get our morning orgasms. Then shower and breakfast.”

Chrissy requested a change. “I would like to lead exercises starting at 7:00 with coffee before that. Our routine is stretching, squats, pushups, situps, and sex. And likely a shower after. I know Beth and I would be up for post-exercise sexuality. Mike, could you make sure that everyone from the hut is outside and ready for morning calisthenics at 7:00?”

We adjourned to our designated sleeping quarters.

I was wondering who would get the short straw and have to take me. All three ladies wanted me. They had to draw straws for who would get me. Dee got the short straw and my close attention for the night. Alice said, “Heads I get James, tales I get Will.” She got Will.

We all did a bit of standing grope and make out. Dee whispered in my ear that she wanted me to give her a screaming orgasm. I put her on the bed and told her that I would start slowly and to be patient.

Full mouth kissing was followed by breast worship using words, mouth, and hands. Dee relaxed. My tongue grazed her navel bringing a tiny happy shudder. I licked all around her vulva without touching those most inviting lips. I kissed and licked her thighs on both sides before venturing back to her sex but only a tongue flick over where her clitoris was hiding. I made her think I was distracted before my tongue ran along the length of her slit. I muttered, “Beautiful and delightful.” She made a happy sound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.